Pages:
Author

Topic: EVERYBET.IO , is a BIG SCAM !! - page 2. (Read 422 times)

copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 11:41:12 AM
Hi - I was waiting for this post to appear. I take libellous posts such as the one you have made seriously. It is utterly unfounded.

You have created several accounts on our site and received a new customer bonus several times. Once we were able to link the accounts we requested you to provide documentation. As per our terms of service (3.3 and 12.3) you cannot have multiple accounts or commit bonus abuse.

This morning after opening an additional account you contacted our support questioning the whereabouts of your bonus. That wasn't a mistake. You were aware you had been on our site before and had previously created accounts.

You have attempted to abuse our site. It's as simple as that. If you contact live support I will tell them to process your withdrawal and to close your latest account.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
December 31, 2018, 11:27:30 AM
You may contact the Campaign Manager for Everybet.io as for I think that he has  Direct connection between the staffs of the mentioned Gambling Site.

Making a direct contact on their staffs will help you  resolve this issue. And if happens that it is said to be true that they're just scamming then it's good to share this information to the Reputation Section.

I hope you'll be able to solve your problem on them.
Activity: 297
Merit: 40
December 31, 2018, 10:52:06 AM
I am sure that is because of some kind of confusion. I just checked the site and yes there is no such things in their terms and conditions like you mentioned (IP, MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS, etc).
I am sure they will pay you after seeing this because in any case they cannot ask you for documents just cashing out your initial deposit and winnings, all they can do is to restrict you from availing free bets, which is also not fair because even lets suppose if you have made another account ( even for abusing promotional bets), you have not breached any terms and conditions.
Please let us know if your problem resolved.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 31, 2018, 10:43:19 AM
I created an account on everybet.io and received an email from their side which assures me to  two free 3mbtc  bets on my first bet of 3 mbtc ( win or loose).
I deposited 3mbtc and place a bet with 1.9x odds. Fortunately I won but no free bet has been credited whatsoever even after one day. When I asked them about it they froze my account and told me that I am having multiple accounts. They also confiscated my winnings with initial deposit which is 6mbtc.
When I told them that I do not remember creating any other account on their site and have no intentions to abuse their promotions, they told me to provide MY PASSPORT AND UTILITY BILL.
Are you kidding me, why do not you told me earlier this just after deposit? And why the hell you let me bet on your platform if this is the case.
Not only that when I read there terms and conditions there are no such things like ip conflict or whatever.
There terms are :
Place first bet, receive two free bets – Terms and Conditions

customers who place their first wager will be entitled to two free bet up to the same value (up to 3 mBTC).

Example

Customer places their first wager for 3 mBTC, they receive 2 x 3mBTC bets
New
Terms

The stake element of all free bets will not be returned. The initial bet and free bets cannot be staked on in-play markets.

every hit, every miss, every moment, everybet.io

So I do not know what to do ? But one thing for sure that this is not the pleasent experience and  I might suggest STAY AWAY from them if do not return my deposit and winnings with free bets as promised.

NOTE : THIS MIGHT ME THE CASE BECAUSE OF ONE SUPPORT STAFF SO I am not saying anything but if they will not process my cashout and credit promotional free bets I will open a scam accusation against them with the related screen shots of chats and my deposit and betting details.
Pages:
Jump to: