Pages:
Author

Topic: Everybody moving their coins from Poloniex to Bittrex!!? - page 3. (Read 2151 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Native Korean / Translator
Good thing I don't have anything at Polo.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
All the talk about Polo going down got me paranoid!! Moved everything to Bittrex!! I'll have to get a new laptop and install the wallets on there.  I don't trust my current laptop thinking it's got malware from all the downloading I do!!

...but do you use your laptop for login at exchanges??

If so, it's not much better. Use malwarebyte, it's free and do a really good job cleaning malwares.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
The answer is YES, since the poloniex has not been able to solve the problem to date, and in history bittrex, trading volume exceeds 60000 BTC in 1 coin, poloniex need to work hard to be able to compete again
Activity: 2534
Merit: 332
Is everybody thinking Polo is going down and moving their coinage off their site to Bittrex!!? 
We cant still say such thing because we cant able to identify if its users are completely jumping in on the other side or just an another way on diversifying their money. Some people do really do such thing which they do making both trades on both sites and never ever put all your eggs on one basket because if one of them will fail you will still have another options.
Activity: 747
Merit: 502
I had an ETC deposit on poloniex that got credited after almost 30 days, that was an 8 etc deposit. i have another 1.1 etc deposit that is 23 days and counting. If you're going to make an exchange having people wait for a month to get their money is something you should refrain from doing. I'm not off polo yet but i will be soon.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
I logged in to my Poloniex account and it asked me to read the terms and conditions. I didnt read entirely what the changes is but some people dont like changes and that might have scared them and moved their coins to Bittrex. I'm trying to search for a post in in BCT, maybe someone posted whats the changes and look if theres any reason to be scared off.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Coinhoarder
If you go to /r/CryptoCurrency Im not surprised people leave polo for other reasons...

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
Maybe others. Because there are some news POLO will be the next scams. So many people lost money in crypto from INVESTMENT,EXCHANGER so every one just be carefully and very smart because this is posible happened. Just to be true all INVESTMENT TRADING AND ALL BITCOINS THAT YOU BE JOINED IS A SCAM. The true plan is scamming people when they get trust from community and they  get scam all.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
There not going down, but you should be keeping your coins in a private wallet and not an exchange.
How do you know that the Poloniex exchange is not going down anytime soon? There’s a large number of Bitcoin Exchanges that were once thought to be popular and maintained good credibility until those places went offline and left with all the people’s coins.

If a website goes down more than once then it would be used with more caution that before because people don’t really want to lose their money when they notice the support from that website.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Is everybody thinking Polo is going down and moving their coinage off their site to Bittrex!!? 

never put your money in one basket,,
keep your coin on your wallet not on exchange,,
and always keep in touch with the latest news from the exchange, as i know polo is doing well, but sometimes they got some DDOS attack and this make the site down,
Activity: 170
Well polo has been having a lot of problems lately, and knowing the history (cryptsy, mintpal, cryptorush etc) you can never be too careful. And you should never use an exchange as a wallet anyway, only keep what you're using to trade on an exchange and put everything else in cold storage.
Activity: 224
All the talk about Polo going down got me paranoid!! Moved everything to Bittrex!! I'll have to get a new laptop and install the wallets on there.  I don't trust my current laptop thinking it's got malware from all the downloading I do!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
There not going down, but you should be keeping your coins in a private wallet and not an exchange.
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: