Pages:
Author

Topic: everyone is saying that Mark Karpeles is bad - page 3. (Read 2486 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I don't think he's "bad." But he made some VERY big mistakes that hurt a lot of people and needs to answer for that.

Starbucks is about to be his best friend, when he cashes in the btc he stole and becomes #1 customer.

what is the total amount lost, after the recent amount found is added in

Who cares....he hasnt repaid anyone with what he found....

I don't know how the laws are in Japan, but I'm pretty sure that being in bankruptcy he's not legally allowed to pay anyone back.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Starbucks is about to be his best friend, when he cashes in the btc he stole and becomes #1 customer.

that would be funny if the price jumps up $1500 overnight and people go from "where's my money?  to YEAH!  Mark u rule!"
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
I think this guy is going to need a miracle to be redeemed in the eyes of the community.
but he found like 900,000 BTC in the past month (i read the articles).  so doesn't that make him a "good" guy, the likes of Dorian?
Pages:
Jump to: