Pages:
Author

Topic: Everyone loses money when the market is down right? - page 14. (Read 22173 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
I disagree with you sir, i think many people are doing swing trades and holding different position based on the sentiment of market. they learnt it after so many failures but finally they are out of HOLD Positions and earning even in bearish market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
no not everyone loses money when the market is down.some make profits by trading and some people turn their BTC in to USDT before drop and when it drops they buy more BTC.
Yes it's true that not everyone loses money when the market is down because the process is still on your own hand on how you gonna play the game wisely while the market is not good. Some are making profit fron the downfall of the market but I guess not all the time is a good time for them.
Better to use the moment as now to buy, don't ever panic when the market prices are
experiencing a down trend. Because we can see that each price will surely rise again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Not really that all of us are losing money due to the down markets.
I mean most loses money but there are inevitably people who bet on bitcoin price going down on bitmex and short futures on cme which means there are SOME people making money when the price is going down.

Not many people maybe but we don't know how much that very few people put into the bet so maybe that is a good chunk of money to be made during the fall. I do not think many people make money tho, most people lose money. I just wanted to point out that there are still people who bet on bitcoin price losing value which means there are people who do make money during the bear market which is sad because I do not wish price to go down and they bet for it.

sure, some people may earn money on that still, it can not last forever
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
no not everyone loses money when the market is down.some make profits by trading and some people turn their BTC in to USDT before drop and when it drops they buy more BTC.
Yes it's true that not everyone loses money when the market is down because the process is still on your own hand on how you gonna play the game wisely while the market is not good. Some are making profit fron the downfall of the market but I guess not all the time is a good time for them.
So actually when we can take advantage of the situation well, we can get the opportunity to make a profit and when we cannot take advantage of the condition well we will not get anything. This is a matter where we must be able to be in every condition, for someone who has this ability they will be able to achieve what they want and dream.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Activity: 434
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
 Yes, many people have faced a lot of losses in this down market. Because almost all coin has dumped too much.For which I lost a lot of money on this bear market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Not really that all of us are losing money due to the down markets.
I mean most loses money but there are inevitably people who bet on bitcoin price going down on bitmex and short futures on cme which means there are SOME people making money when the price is going down.

Not many people maybe but we don't know how much that very few people put into the bet so maybe that is a good chunk of money to be made during the fall. I do not think many people make money tho, most people lose money. I just wanted to point out that there are still people who bet on bitcoin price losing value which means there are people who do make money during the bear market which is sad because I do not wish price to go down and they bet for it.
Activity: 714
Not everyone loses money in decreasing market because there are some ways to make money like margin trading probably.

in many cases margin trading is quite specific and is done via CFD which does not affect market at all
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
Not really. Because there are some people who hold USDT a lot and he will wait when the market goes down to buy more altcoins. I have been implementing that strategy and it works pretty well. It does not bring much profit but I am satisfied with what I have now.
I tend to buy USDT when the market falls because this is more effective in preventing losses than having to hold it longer, when the market starts recovery it is time for me to buy a good crypto again to provide maximum profit
Activity: 630
There is no better truth than the statement on the heading of this thread.  If market is losing money in terms of capitalisation,  you should know that sooner or later every coin eventuality going to lose money as well.  Bitcoin is the most singular factor in the market that affect price across board!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Most of coin holders - yes, they do loose money when market falls but there are still a number of people who manage to earn profits in such conditions by daily trading.
Activity: 27
people lose their money when the market is going down. but not everybody, Thousands of traders make huge money from it by trading, shorting BTC and staking.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
as I observed in the market most of the coins are in red case, however, there are few coins still are getting pump or in green in the exchange

platform. Meaning, there are still traders out there are getting profit, maybe for some coins are pumping its value only. Though I admit that

majority of the traders in the market loses their capital in the platform.
It is a clear lose if your selling price is less than cost price so what is the need to sell on lower price that is not the real meaning of your trading. Now hold all your coins till high market price or wait for the price to go high so that you may be able to get your profit. Furthermore this is a long term source which will give you value in long time when you buy in low market then it takes time to recover so you have to wait till high market.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
I don't think so, when a time like this can be a moment to get profit, some traders must have a lot of strategies in trading, do some market analysis so as not to lose, the important thing is not to panic when the market is red
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Not everyone only the people who is holding the con when the market down will lose their money the people who sell their coins at the early stage are the one who get more profited person but the loss is not actual until we sell our coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
For me it is not all who looses money when the market is down cause when they do not sell it yet and they just hodl their coin they are not loosing but if they sell it with a low value then it is the time they lose their money and when they bought the coin when it is high then it is also the time they are loosing.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
If everyone panics and sells it when prices are low, of course they will suffer loss. But the facts say otherwise not all traders and investors it's stupid, many of them can think smart so even though the panic exists, they don't necessarily sell crypto.

I would say that for every trader who loses money someone else is making money, that's how the market works.

Obviously there's a lot of variables in the equation i.e. at what price point the seller or buyer bought in but regardless of whether its a bear or bull market there will always be winners and losers.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If everyone panics and sells it when prices are low, of course they will suffer loss. But the facts say otherwise not all traders and investors it's stupid, many of them can think smart so even though the panic exists, they don't necessarily sell crypto.

Exactly. The only time you really lose for certain is when you let go of the coins you hold. You basically remove all chances of recovery. But there are also times when it is necessary to cut losses and enter at a cheaper time to balance it out. A good trader would know how to jumble being passive and aggressive depending on how he sees the market.
Activity: 90
Not all investors will lose money, and some skilled traders can still make profits from the new altcoin! Of course, there are always whales/sharks that will make a profit!
Pages:
Jump to: