Pages:
Author

Topic: Everything you need to know about the Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 813 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Thanks for giving all information about bitcoins at one place. Please work on the format in future posts.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
Great information.Nice work buddy.It may help some people,new to this bitcoin world.I like the transaction part of bitcoin, which you shared.You will get deep information of  bitcoin transaction equivalent to dollars in the trading site itself.I had using localbitcoin from long,the transaction fee is low in LBC.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Op you really tried, not many people in this forum will have the time for teaching others this and helping out newbies. This is really a good post you have taken your time to work on. By the way, I don’t think there is any reason for you to take it against banks, there is nothing wrong with making use of banks, and I can assure you that banks are the most reliable for saving your money  and of course you have the right to take your money from the bank whenever you want it, you can even close your bank account anytime you choose; if it’s not like that in your country, then I’m sorry and you have them to blame for it. You will only have problem with bank when there are suspicious transactions coming in and out.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Your article is no doubt very good but I think that one should also his own to fully understand what cryptocurrency is and what the tactics to earn money from are investing in it. Then he will be more satisfied. New investors should collect data and information from sources he can because as many information he collects he will be successful investors.
If your intentions to join and use crypto currencies is to make fiat profit purely, then you do not need to "understand what crypto currency is" since there is nothing much to learn about the technology when you think about the profits only to be honest. But that is truly sad, since crypto currency was formed to replace fiat currency and use it to make day to day transactions, not use it as an asset.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I read thoroughly your thread and it is important to read everybody, a newbie who seems to need enlightenment to know what a bitcoin is. As long as I know, in this forum some people who still do not believe in bitcoin. They ask the future of bitcoin because many consider bitcoin to be a bubble. And I guess this thread will straighten their opinion of bitcoin.

Nope. The newbies we're dealing with here are too stupid and so reward focused that they ignore everything of value. If you're not here to learn and spread knowledge about Bitcoin, you won't even invest one minute of your time in getting to know the basics of Bitcoin and this market. Also, most people here only look at the title and then quickly proceed to the last page to drop an empty post.

We should just accept that it's not possible to help people that don't want any help. We're living in a time where everything is just a few clicks away, and if you aren't willing to do basic research yourself, then know that nothing is going to work. The only thing you can do to make these people read the OP is to offer a reward for it. Cheesy
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
I read thoroughly your thread and it is important to read everybody, a newbie who seems to need enlightenment to know what a bitcoin is.

The easiest simple search on google about bitcoin will generate an infinity of explanations about it. Newbie in bitcoin forum should have a general summarize about the bitcoin environment.

As long as I know, in this forum some people who still do not believe in bitcoin. They ask the future of bitcoin because many consider bitcoin to be a bubble. And I guess this thread will straighten their opinion of bitcoin.

I heard about those users in this forum who don't believe in bitcoin and crypto. They are like olders drinking in a bar and criticizing the bar and the custmers.
 Let me know if you know one of them.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
I read thoroughly your thread and it is important to read everybody, a newbie who seems to need enlightenment to know what a bitcoin is. As long as I know, in this forum some people who still do not believe in bitcoin. They ask the future of bitcoin because many consider bitcoin to be a bubble. And I guess this thread will straighten their opinion of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
First i wanna thank you for this long story its such great read.
Knowing everything inside cryptocurrency is one hard task but if we will got to make it then future is all yours

Thank you for this informative article. I think bitcoin is the future and we need to accept new technologies of our days.
Ye youre right this is one of the best articles compared to those nonsense that sometimes started a trouble in this forum
Yeah it is good and also valuable for new investors in cryptocurrency. All those who want to enter in this world should know about basic things about cryptocurrency. With the passage of time they will know all about crypto. Market research and keen observation are mandatory to get awareness about cryptocurrency. It is necessary to earn money from crypto.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
Very great, promising and interesting statement you made this is very helpful especially to those people who have newbie here because this information will help them to get ideas and knowledge about bitcoin and how it works. Its very good and originate information. Many people appreciate you do, your such a big heart because you want to help many people.
Your article is no doubt very good but I think that one should also his own to fully understand what cryptocurrency is and what the tactics to earn money from are investing in it. Then he will be more satisfied. New investors should collect data and information from sources he can because as many information he collects he will be successful investors.
Activity: 109
So much useful all details are very much helpful,better to know all the abouts of bitcoin while using on it.
Activity: 374
I thought that recently btc are get more popular, and it's demand in investors and people that rising which turn in increases bitcoin prices again.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
Very great, promising and interesting statement you made this is very helpful especially to those people who have newbie here because this information will help them to get ideas and knowledge about bitcoin and how it works. Its very good and originate information. Many people appreciate you do, your such a big heart because you want to help many people.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
First i wanna thank you for this long story its such great read.
Knowing everything inside cryptocurrency is one hard task but if we will got to make it then future is all yours

Thank you for this informative article. I think bitcoin is the future and we need to accept new technologies of our days.
Ye youre right this is one of the best articles compared to those nonsense that sometimes started a trouble in this forum
Activity: 138
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
You had shared the very useful information.Now many new people came to forum and struggle to get huge information about bitcoin in a single shot.This will help them.And we still don't know who is Sathoshi till now .Who ever it be,he /she will enjoy their life with the holding bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I know bitcoin is a digital currency that has existed for nearly 10 years in the market. Investors will use it to invest in the ico then they will be stocked and the company will have the ico program to call capital for production business ....
Bitcoin is one kind of crypto currency created by satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. After seeing the success of Bitcoin there are many other crypto currency are discovered Smiley. Bitcoin is world first decentralised digital currency which means it can't control by a single person or authority. Bitcoin is mainly used for money transaction because bitcoin provide world most safest and uninterrupted money transaction. And all transactions record in Blockchain. Which is known as heart of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not globally accepted. Both Internet and electricity need for it access. In order to use bitcoin their no need of experience or age certificate. In many countries it work government to reduce unemployment issues in their country. Many economist see Bitcoin as a future currency.  Wink
Activity: 374
I have my personal reason for buy bitcoin, I need to invest my money in btc since it given me a chance to earn good profit for just investments
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I hate it! The list is all about rumors not the technology itself... these are not the "EVERYTHING" I need to know about bitcoin. Anyway, it would be more helpful if our dear readers would just go directly to these sites: https://bitcoin.org/ to know more about the real deal. Or you may also visit: https://www.bitcoin.com/ to become a Dragon Slayer.

But honestly, people must read the whitepaper so they may understand the real purpose of bitcoin; and that is EVERYTHING you need to know about it.

I know white paper is important to understand the technology better but here this article is just an overview of the system. It is very difficult to crate interest by reading white paper or reading at sites directly, hence such source of information help to grab new users. Once they read this article they will get the basic meaning of Bitcoin and then further research about it due to their curiosity.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
I am very grateful for the information you provide. Such basic information is very mandatory to understand for beginners like me. Maybe after reading all the explanations, I just need to look for additional information in order to add knowledge about bitcoin and crypto world.

And I just hope a lot of members here are like you who reads informations like this since there are some that don't really care what they are doing but just care what they are earning.

At first I did search the internet for Bitcoin and there are a lot of articles in the internet that you can read and will really help you.
Agree with you, we are not here only to earn money but actually we are here to share our knowledge and gain knowledge about bitcoin, we should teach good ways of making money through bitcoin by using our knowledge, we should read and share at the same time, reading about anything use to enhance our knowledge so never stop reading, at the same time try to share as much as possible but good, encouraging and informative stuff about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: