Pages:
Author

Topic: Everything you need to know about the Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 775 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 258
I hate it! The list is all about rumors not the technology itself... these are not the "EVERYTHING" I need to know about bitcoin. Anyway, it would be more helpful if our dear readers would just go directly to these sites: https://bitcoin.org/ to know more about the real deal. Or you may also visit: https://www.bitcoin.com/ to become a Dragon Slayer.

But honestly, people must read the whitepaper so they may understand the real purpose of bitcoin; and that is EVERYTHING you need to know about it.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Great thread here,very useful and trustworthy post this is much worth to read than l those useless and nonsense posts.if not fud,some fake news or most are false hopes.

Sulute you for this mate and continue to do this effort as we wanted to help others here to learn and explore cryptoworld in better way not just for profit but for technology too
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
I am very grateful for the information you provide. Such basic information is very mandatory to understand for beginners like me. Maybe after reading all the explanations, I just need to look for additional information in order to add knowledge about bitcoin and crypto world.

And I just hope a lot of members here are like you who reads informations like this since there are some that don't really care what they are doing but just care what they are earning.

At first I did search the internet for Bitcoin and there are a lot of articles in the internet that you can read and will really help you.
Activity: 72
Thanks!  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
Very useful information. I liked this article, it is useful for a beginner.

Sorry, the author most likely blocked him. Found this on the forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blocked-account-need-help-3392516
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
I recognise Bitcoin as a step to decentralisation in general. BTC as a phenomenon means that demand for an unregulated and anonymous (well, bitcoin is not totally anonymous, still) currency is huge and sooner or later we'll see that countries' borders mean nothing.
That step to decentralization is one step that has truly changed everything and even though it may be pseudo anonymous, which still does not change the fact that it really is disrupting a whole lot of things for the better. So far so good, it is obvious that the fact that we can do a borderless transaction without a third party is one of the things that is making so many real believers of bitcoin to get into this train except for just some few greedy people who want to make quick bucks overnight.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
This is very useful to all newbie, to join their but no idea what bitcoin is. This is full basic  information what newbies want to do. Or to increase their knowledge. Good job friends. I will assure you, I give this links to others.
Activity: 98
I am very grateful for the information you provide. Such basic information is very mandatory to understand for beginners like me. Maybe after reading all the explanations, I just need to look for additional information in order to add knowledge about bitcoin and crypto world.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
Sincere efforts to help newbies get aware of this technology. Despite it just covers the upper layer of this system, will still cover doubt for many users. This clearly shows that dedicated search and time is spent on creating this article. But unfortunately you are late in posting this article, as there are already many help articles and some of them are donated by Lauda on this form, here are few links to the pages which can further help to know bitcoin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/general-bitcoin-wallets-which-what-why-1631151
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/general-how-to-earn-bitcoins-1629118
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Wow, this article is very useful for me and to others that is new in cryptocurrency. That is a great information that I need to know.  It has a proper info and it will increase my knowledge.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thats a good amount of information really. Nicely represented with question and answer form. However I did not know that a bitcoin miner is called as cryptology!
Thats something new I learned from this article so thanks for that one. Rest of the things are generalised ideas about the bitcoin and crypto currencies as whole. I am pretty sure this will help the juniors and other new people to understand the bitcoin more.

Just to add to others who believe that its bubble I am the one who doesn't think like that way. I mean come on its been 9 years now and still this bubble isn't burst. So logically its not the one.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Why don't you thinking about BTC as an opportunity to get money? It's volatility allow to have big incomes on even day trading.
It is easy to say you want to make money from the volatile market and then it is easy to lose it all if all you are doing is gambling your position. The thing generally with trading is that you need to have a huge level of knowledge coupled with experience to be able to trade any market and it is not as easy as it looks. For those who may really want to take it serious or be a whole lot dedicated to learning, it is actually a step towards making a lot from it.

If OP's concern is letting us aware of bitcoin market is a bubble then probably this is not the "everything" we all need to know. I read somewhere in this forum that people term the rise of bitcoin from $10k to $20k as bubble whereas rise up to $10k is the actual growth of bitcoins. This means bitcoin market is not exactly a bubble market but may have some of it time to time.

If $10k is the right price for bitcoin by this time then bitcoin market is already doing perfect. It means market is fluctuating between $11k to $6k. In this price range there could be some bubble and some real value due to growth of bitcoins in terms of adoptions.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Good article for understanding the main thing about bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is not a bubble, but the speculats with this instrument can lower the price or make it too expensive.
Apparently, bitcoin can never be a bubble as a bubble is something with no value at all and the last time I checked, bitcoin has solved a lot of problem that fiat could not solve. Nevertheless, we have to understand that the price of bitcoin at a point in time can be in a state of a bubble which is very normal most especially when all that is driving the market is fueled by greed and not real demand, this is where we always get to see those deep corrections after a huge bull race.

Bitcoin prices are being driven by its popularity which is the core reason for creating demands. Anything which is not having proper reasons and potential may get failed over time but price appreciation of it may happen until its potential is proved wrong. I believe that bitcoin has all the reason hence its price levels are booming and I believe no one will be able to prove these booming are just bubble by exposing those reasons.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Great information! This gives a proper definition about what Bitcoin is and how the crypto world work. It also explains the benefits and some drawbacks about using crypto. But I think it is only a way of thinking about crypto if we can use this block chain technology properly than it is a very great technology like internet. This will surely be used in most of the fields in the future.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
Those governments that are sincere with that and are honestly working for their people have made cryptocurrencies legal as soon as it was after its creation such as Japan, USA and others
Activity: 210
The creation of bitcoin is the greatest thing that man's created,  Bitcoin has an advantages and disadvantages maybe there was no perfect  things created even bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It defends on people how to used this whether in good or bad things the important is we are as humans used bitcoin to earn money and for us to have a better future. Although bitcoin is very risky we accept all of this because we know in this world we could be successful without failures.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Why don't you thinking about BTC as an opportunity to get money? It's volatility allow to have big incomes on even day trading.

If you fail to time the market then you can easily lose your money every day. Yes, we can make a money from this highly volatile market but it is not easy for everyone and every day. Many experts also failed to time the market so don't think that you and everyone can easily make money from this highly volatile market.
Yes. The state at which we are in this world in general now, it is more like virtually everyone wants to make money quickly within a twinkle of an eye without working or having patience for it and that has really brought about a lot of greed in our society today which is the same thing that is telling on the market at this stage.

Good growth is good and that which only real demand is pushing up and not just some speculations. However, looking at the volatility rate of the market, it is important to always invest what any investor can afford to lose. It is a general thumb rule for all us regardless of how long we will be holding our bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: