Pages:
Author

Topic: Everythings GREEN!!!! Oh... hey wait, it's red again... - page 12. (Read 1291 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 8
I see a lot of people saying the bull run will happen in May. I hope so. I learn my lessons from the last bull run and will take profits and hodl the coins I believe will be utilized in the future long term. The ones I take profit from, I plan on rebuying once the market corrects itself again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
just calm down maybe this time coin sales in the market is increasing and cause red market again, but calm down after they buy again market will soon green again, red color in market will not long Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
We are all hoping for the next bull run, and many thought that the last week showed promising signs.

And then, today we have another price correction.
You can theorize all you want: maybe it's because of the mew hack, maybe it's just whales manipulating the market.

But the most simple answer, is that open markets routinely price correct as demand and supply constantly shifts.
In the case of a speculative, unregulated, and young market like crypto, the swings are more pronounced.

I think that what we will see here (and what I hope for more than anything), is that the market and investors grow up and stop throwing money at shitcoins.

The next bull run will come, I'm thinking mid may to late may.
And the coins that will perform the best, and throughout the year will be the ones that have an actual product and real world use case.
Pages:
Jump to: