Pages:
Author

Topic: Everythings GREEN!!!! Oh... hey wait, it's red again... - page 9. (Read 1291 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
That's Crrypto, no one can predict. When the market showed an increase and suddenly fell deeply. I am not a trader, coin that I have just for investment, just need to hold and wait to release at the best price.

This is normal market behavior. Once it is green once red. The most recent declines were probably due to MEW hacking. Now the market is starting to grow again. There is nothing to worry about. It will be fine.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
It does not matter how the market behaves on the short distance, and how many times it will dropped. Only a long tendency is important.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
We are all hoping for the next bull run, and many thought that the last week showed promising signs.

And then, today we have another price correction.
You can theorize all you want: maybe it's because of the mew hack, maybe it's just whales manipulating the market.

But the most simple answer, is that open markets routinely price correct as demand and supply constantly shifts.
In the case of a speculative, unregulated, and young market like crypto, the swings are more pronounced.

I think that what we will see here (and what I hope for more than anything), is that the market and investors grow up and stop throwing money at shitcoins.

The next bull run will come, I'm thinking mid may to late may.
And the coins that will perform the best, and throughout the year will be the ones that have an actual product and real world use case.
Now that the market is green again, you should be more calm. This is the time for the market to recover so do not lose your temper selling all the coins you are holding. That will make you regret because the next day the market will continue to accelerate
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
We are all hoping for the next bull run, and many thought that the last week showed promising signs.

You can theorize all you want: maybe it's because of the mew hack, maybe it's just whales manipulating the market.

But the most simple answer, is that open markets routinely price correct as demand and supply constantly shifts.
In the case of a speculative, unregulated, and young market like crypto, the swings are more pronounced.

I think that what we will see here (and what I hope for more than anything), is that the market and investors grow up and stop throwing money at shitcoins.

And the coins that will perform the best, and throughout the year will be the ones that have an actual product and real world use case.

I think we should not wait for the middle of May. It seems to me that in the next two days we will return to the prices of yesterday morning. You are right, the fluctuations are pronounced, so I see no reason for concern. Bulls did not stop, they just drink water.
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Lol, the whole crypto market wont drop just because a web wallet got hacked. Also the price had been going up for few days non stop and this correction was bound to happen. You cant expect only green for days and no red. Crypto markets are volatile and you need to get used to this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
We actually can’t do anything about the market going up and down, but atleast there are times that it doesn’t stay at the red zone for long. Let’s just wait and hold on to our coins, the time will come this year that the coins will go skyrocketing again. We have to be patient because this year will be good for the coins.
Activity: 532
In any case, growth will be! But not as fast as we would like it to be!

In any case, this is a young market, a new economy, and this is absolutely normal, the market can not be ever-growing.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
Calm down guyz, market is recovering atm, and more green lites i see, some coins i have already got their the best result, so in the end of the year it has to be crazy!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Maybe the myetherwallet hack contributed to the market fall again and possibly May or June we are going to have the bull run we have been looking forward to after correction in market has happened
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

For new people in the market will surely got surprised on what we are seeing as of now on where they thought green or price increase would still continue until hitting up new ATH's but eventually we would normally see price corrections or red movements which theres nothing to be surprised or shock on and experienced traders and investors would really see this as a healthy move because not all the times market will just go into single way.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
is that the market and investors grow up and stop throwing money at shitcoins.
Even you are concern with these investors they will never stop throwing big load of money to those shitcoins. They are all thinking that it will skyrocket and by buying those coins that are low value, they are hoping for their fortune there.
Activity: 154
Yes, what's the difference which market today is green or red. The most important thing is to look into future prospects. And at криптоалюты the big prospects. So without a panic and we hold coins!
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
This is just a pull back & the market has been quite green for past few days, & now we are having some sideways actions in most coins, it is although good for trading but noobs may get rekt if reckless. most of the coins are in accumulating zone & buying out solid projects with proper averaging may prove to be quite profitable in next bull run. although scam coins have seen the best pump imo but thats very short term. i think we are warming up for a bull run and 10-20% rise in prices of altcoins is just a beginning for massive bull run
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

I believe that we should get used to such a market of cryptocurrencies for a long time. Since such stability we will observe for a long time.
Activity: 504

Market is fluctuating at a very high pace these days,sometimes all of my coin goes green,sometimes down.today I was reading on Internet that some financial institutes are going to invest in crypto keeping demand of their customers in mind,after reading this I can scrutinize that market will go to moon in upcoming months.bull period is about to start.let's hope for the best.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
So does happen with anything that have underlying value behind it and it's called volatility. Even apple's stock market that have really huge market capitalization can still turns red at a sudden, it's a no surprise for someone who have been through this kind of trading dump and pump, nothing new.
Activity: 420
Just a bubble, don't curious about this quick trend of upward movement in the crypto market. Just wait definitey you will get the time to enter into the market. But, I want to give you one recomendation to buy TFL and QLINK. This two coin are intheir lowest level and be stable here always. So, don't ignore this.
Activity: 183
I think we should not panic.  The market will soon recover.  And in 2-3 days the price will again begin to grow on all coins.  A maximum of a week.
Activity: 238
That's Crrypto, no one can predict. When the market showed an increase and suddenly fell deeply. I am not a trader, coin that I have just for investment, just need to hold and wait to release at the best price.
Activity: 122
And it's green again......no matter how red the market will become, it will definitely come back to its destination which is the green market. Patience is very key because if we are in red market I and you sell cheaply, you will become sad since green market will return soon afterwards.
Pages:
Jump to: