Pages:
Author

Topic: Evidence | Is HongKongCoin Dev team the Bittrex & Poloniex Imposters in Forum? - page 2. (Read 2904 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Totally agreed...

Especially when a Coingen coin could be used to make a City coin.

And .. when such crap coin.. there are people trying hard to defense, support and promote!!!

HongKongCoin has not created any imposter accotunts.  Cryptobuddy aka Cryptohubby is a serial liar and has worked 24/7 to post negative inaccurate comments about HKC.  All of his lies have been disproven.  Check his post history here and on cryptocointalk and you will see. I think he might have a profit motive, because posting lies about HKC seems to be his full time job.

So far.. the HKC dev team has not provided any evidence to disprove those evidence that posted by me.

Furthermore, HKC dev team could not provide any proof/evidence that I have a profit motive.

My motive is simple. I am a 100% hongkonger. I love HK. I don't want to see people being scammed because of the name of HongKong being used to make a HongKongCoin.
Be Careful!  Angry

...to listen to lies!  Cry

Hongkongcoin team is most honest in world...  Shocked

How to prove that HongKongcoin is most honest in world?

Laugh my head off.

The HongKongcoin dev said he was born in HK, however, he refused to provide any evidence. This is what you say "most honest"?

Here is the evidence for his honesty:

........ YOU ARE A WORTHLESS EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING. I WANT YOU GONE. ALSO I DO NOT SPEAK CANTONESE AND DO NOT CURRENTLY LIVE IN HONG KONG BUT I WAS BORN IN HONG KONG AND MADE THIS COIN BECAUSE IT IS IN MY BLOOD. EVEN THO I DO NOT NEED TO BE FROM HONG KONG TO CREATE ANY COIN I WANT.

MY IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE GIVEN OUT. I WILL ESPECIALLY NOT GIVE IT TO A LUNATIC.  DO YOU WANT SATOSHI NAKAMOTO'S DOCUMENTS TOO. YOU FUCKING LUNATIC. ......... YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Totally agreed...

Especially when a Coingen coin could be used to make a City coin.

And .. when such crap coin.. there are people trying hard to defense, support and promote!!!

HongKongCoin has not created any imposter accotunts.  Cryptobuddy aka Cryptohubby is a serial liar and has worked 24/7 to post negative inaccurate comments about HKC.  All of his lies have been disproven.  Check his post history here and on cryptocointalk and you will see. I think he might have a profit motive, because posting lies about HKC seems to be his full time job.

About HKC

HongKongCoin was the first country coin to distribute locally.  We have been open and honest, the premine was only 2.5 percent and we have been successfully infusing the coins to HK'ers.

There is more positive news to come.

We are now listed on coinmarketcap. HKC is undervalued compared to other geo coins, we've have already increased a few hundred percent in value.

You can trade HKC @ Bittrex.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-HKC

If you have any questions or comments or want to contribute, Please post in the main ANN thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518669.320

or PM me directly, I would love to have your feedback

Cheers!
it is reasonable. i have hongkong coins, but i always felt strange for the hongkongcoin. Let us see later.

Did you know that HongKongCoin is now listed on CoinMarketCap.com - THE most prestigious market cap calculator in the world of altcoins? http://coinmarketcap.com/all.html

HongKongCoin has worldwide support and has not been involved in any 'air drop' controversies! Team HongKongCoin - which CryptoBuddy has unfairly maligned in this slander post - continues to work hard when many other coin teams have already thrown up their hands and quit!

My friend, that strange feeling you get when you think of HongKongCoin is the stirring of love. You will grow to adore HKC as much as I do over time!  Grin

Happiness and Longetivity to you - future friend...May your profits increase ten-thousand fold - by summer!

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Be Careful!  Angry

...to listen to lies!  Cry

Hongkongcoin team is most honest in world...  Shocked
The landlord said is reasonable, we need to be more careful. To prevent being cheated.

That's great advice. It really is  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Furthermore, HKC dev team could not provide any proof/evidence that I have a profit motive.

My motive is simple. I am a 100% hongkonger. I love HK. I don't want to see people being scammed because of the name of HongKong being used to make a HongKongCoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
it is reasonable. i have hongkong coins, but i always felt strange for the hongkongcoin. Let us see later.
This fake Bittrex is created by MajorMiners (owners of some pools), who is one of the key team members of the HongKongCoin (HKC).

HongKongCoin key members (Scammers):
1. HongKongCoin
2. majorminers

Very likely HongKongCoin key members (Possible Scammers):
1. zsnorbi
2. whatthefugg
3. poornamelessme
4. provenceday

MajorMiners' Twitter
https://twitter.com/majorminers

You can't go around calling people scammers because they support a coin that you don't like. You are going to far. I wish the mods paid more attention, you deserve to be banned.
Seem logical...

Cryptobuddy is another Sherlock ?  Cheesy

Well, guys like Cryptobuddy are also needed. Many of us do not see beyond their noses.

Yes, mental hospitals need guys like Cryptobuddy. Without people like him, they would be out of business.  Grin

I still don't see one ounce of 'evidence' in this crazy thread that proves 'HongKongCoin Dev Team' is pretending to be Bittrex or Poloniex.
Activity: 483
Seem logical...

Cryptobuddy is another Sherlock ?  Cheesy

Well, guys like Cryptobuddy are also needed. Many of us do not see beyond their noses.
Activity: 107
Be careful,At first sight I konw this is a scame.Pump and dump. No meaning

This fake Bittrex is created by MajorMiners (owners of some pools), who is one of the key team members of the HongKongCoin (HKC).

1. HongKongCoin
2. majorminers

1. zsnorbi
2. whatthefugg
3. poornamelessme
4. provenceday

MajorMiners' Twitter

Seems logical.   
Even they are not the imposters, I won't pay attention on this coingen shitcoin.
Only one pity is that these scammers ruined the good name.

Activity: 304
Be careful,At first sight I konw this is a scame.Pump and dump. No meaning

1. HongKongCoin
2. majorminers

1. zsnorbi
2. whatthefugg
3. poornamelessme
4. provenceday

MajorMiners' Twitter
I believe more similar cases will happen in future...

Be smart, guys

G.L.

Hope you guys know that I have been spending a lot of time to finding out evidence to disclose the true face of the HongKongCoin dev team.
Activity: 85
I believe more similar cases will happen in future...

Be smart, guys

G.L.
More evidence coming out to prove HongKongCoin Dev team are scammers...

First HKC is a coingen coin.. now imposters ...  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Agreed... HKC should be removed from the Bittrex exchange.. No more SCAM

I hope too!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: