Pages:
Author

Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam! - page 24. (Read 6701 times)

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
February 27, 2018, 08:19:02 PM
It will now follow a long post from me, but first I have to collect some information!

Edit:

My post should show you all, what climate prevails in this forum. Triggered by a few DT members. Yes, this account is obviously an old account. No, it is not an old account of OS, OG or anyone else who often appears. I will not say what my other account is called, because I'm afraid of hostility from Lauda and her entourage. This only shows me that I can not trust Lauda and her entourage. But I also do not trust OS and OG, because they also seem very suspect to me!

At this point I would like to thank the user "ibminer" as well as the user "Vod". ibminer, because he got the thing rolling.. I would like to thank Vod, because in one thread of her he advised against doing direct business with her. Unfortunately, I can not find his post anymore.

From here I would like to warn against aTriz and nullius.

nullius write as much as you like, but I can remember a post in which he wrote that he met alia in person (I'll look for this post, but maybe someone could help me.). Suddenly he writes that he has never had contact with her except in the forum. Therefore, please be warned and question his actions especially!

aTriz I do not buy it, that he did not know about the scam and I think he is involved, so I advise you to be careful when doing business with him. I'm sorry, I've found you to be very trustworthy, now you've proven to me that you're the opposite!

I find it "surprising" that all who defended and supported alia before now suddenly act as if they did not know this person and only call them "user". In addition, they now all pretend they knew it. Of course they have never warned you before. Super smart seem to these people (some unfortunately also DT member) probably not to be.

As I said, I will collect more information. Take care that some people do not suddenly delete / change posts to cover their tracks.

That should be read by the admin. Please note the part in which I explain that I have to create an alt account to denounce suspected persons in the district of Lauda. One should not be afraid of a DT member, but unfortunately, Lauda makes you feel like you should not attack anybody from Lauda's entourage, because otherwise you'll be painted red. I repeat again. I am neither an old account of OS, OG or anyone else who has ever been in negative contact with Lauda. I trust neither OS nor OG nor Lauda!
Its QS buddy. Not OS
Activity: 56
Merit: 115
Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)
February 27, 2018, 08:18:43 PM
It will now follow a long post from me, but first I have to collect some information!

Edit:

My post should show you all, what climate prevails in this forum. Triggered by a few DT members. Yes, this account is obviously an old account. No, it is not an old account of OS, OG or anyone else who often appears. I will not say what my other account is called, because I'm afraid of hostility from Lauda and her entourage. This only shows me that I can not trust Lauda and her entourage. But I also do not trust OS and OG, because they also seem very suspect to me!

At this point I would like to thank the user "ibminer" as well as the user "Vod". ibminer, because he got the thing rolling.. I would like to thank Vod, because in one thread of her he advised against doing direct business with her. Unfortunately, I can not find his post anymore.

nullius write as much as you like, but I can remember a post in which he wrote that he met alia in person (I'll look for this post, but maybe someone could help me.). Suddenly he writes that he has never had contact with her except in the forum. Therefore, please be warned and question his actions especially!

aTriz I do not buy it, that he did not know about the scam and I think he is involved, so I advise you to be careful when doing business with him. I'm sorry, I've found you to be very trustworthy, now you've proven to me that you're the opposite!

I find it "surprising" that all who defended and supported alia before now suddenly act as if they did not know this person and only call them "user". In addition, they now all pretend they knew it. Of course they have never warned you before. Super smart seem to these people (some unfortunately also DT member) probably not to be.

As I said, I will collect more information. Take care that some people do not suddenly delete / change posts to cover their tracks.

That should be read by the admin. Please note the part in which I explain that I have to create an alt account to denounce suspected persons in the district of Lauda. One should not be afraid of a DT member, but unfortunately, Lauda makes you feel like you should not attack anybody from Lauda's entourage, because otherwise you'll be painted red. I repeat again. I am neither an old account of OS, OG or anyone else who has ever been in negative contact with Lauda. I trust neither OS nor OG nor Lauda!

This is just further proof that you're a crazed kid who can call anyone a scammer. nullius did only have first contact with me through the forum. aTriz is a reputable and upstanding member of the forum. Just go home, the adults are talking.
Activity: 28
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 08:17:12 PM

Edit:

I find it "surprising" that all who defended and supported alia before now suddenly act as if they did not know this person and only call her "user". In addition, they now all pretend they knew it. Of course they have never warned you before. Super smart seem to these people (some unfortunately also DT member) probably not to be.

That should be read by the admin. Please note the part in which I explain that I have to create an alt account to denounce suspected persons in the district of Lauda. One should not be afraid of a DT member, but unfortunately, Lauda makes you feel like you should not attack anybody from Lauda's entourage, because otherwise you'll be painted red. I repeat again. I am neither an old account of OQS, OG or anyone else who has ever been in negative contact with Lauda. I trust neither OQS nor OG nor Lauda!
February 27, 2018, 08:14:17 PM
"sometimes use each others' accounts" Roll Eyes

Btw, another user from "singapore" has pitched to sell loads of ether / bitcoin to Indians through hawala methods here. Just like Alia did here.  Kindly check the ip of this guy and cross-reference it with Alia's and her supposed brother.

Like I said... not only to we both use each other's accounts sometimes, we also have similar interests, etc. etc.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
February 27, 2018, 08:06:18 PM
I find the little-brother story almost entirely unbelievable, but someone trustworthy could try skyping Alia, get both her and her brother on video at the same time, and interview them about this matter to check that they're not just actors.

Btw, another user from "singapore" has pitched to sell loads of ether / bitcoin to Indians through hawala methods here. Just like Alia did here.  Kindly check the ip of this guy and cross-reference it with Alia's and her supposed brother.

No match. Singapore is famous for its economic freedom, so it may actually be a legit method.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
February 27, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

February 27, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

And you tested 10000$ worth script using...faucet...and recommend it. Roll Eyes

Ever heard of ROI? It's a percentage.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
February 27, 2018, 07:56:17 PM
I was asked to give a rating on her method that she was selling, and since it was a vouch copy I didn't want to deposit real money, since it would feel like cheating.
She was selling her "method" and you were fine with this statement(something which 15 year old kid can recognize as scam):
My knowledge with gambling / scripts is very limited, as you can see from my previous history and I was just speaking from personal experience. I profited so I said that.
I doubt it.

Your chance of winning does not increase at all when you hit a red streak of something. Instead it stays the same.

So based on that your method is already not working.

This is the famous gambler's fallacy. Gamblers tend to think that they are able to beat the house because after each loss their chance of winning rises. But that is mathematically not true because each event is independent of what happened before that.

But prerolls i think might be helpful because even though it does not change the rolls after it, you'll still save some satoshis that you may have bet on that particular losing bet because it is the exact same seeds.
That is why I prefer bonus which basically erases house edge for few hours. That is more interesting, and gives me more opportunities, than having 100% or 150% deposit bonus.
Yeah, i have used played on pd plenty of times as well and like xypos i've lost a lot of my coins Sad
[...]
PD has revolutionised bitcoin dicing if you asked me Smiley

Thanks PD for these 4 years, i'll always play on your site Cheesy
[...]
 I did lose a lot using directbet because their betting service was instantaneous but I can't blame them for my stupid actions in the past - it's just illogical. They have paid every time I won something from them with no issues.

Hopefully they can reopen in the future, right now I'd say that the most trustworthy one in the community is nitrogensports, others all have some sort of problem with KYC, one way or another. Hopefully they can reopen.
February 27, 2018, 07:53:45 PM
"favours" is my younger brother's account, we both live in in the same house, and sometimes use each others' accounts. He is 15, I am 19.

Re: [CHEAPEST ON BCT] [NEW] Alia's Lending Service [LOW INTEREST] [0.1% DAILY]
Bump, online and accepting loans

Exactly. I was referring to reddit, but at this instance, his account was logged into the main computer.

Anyway, I am not favours, and I can prove that to you if you'd care to add me on Skype. Additionally:

1) My brother did not scam anyone on BCT nor did he attempt to

2) I have been entrusted with deals upwards of $20,000 on this forum, I did not scam anyone nor did I attempt to

I don't see what I have even done wrong here. Please do not lynch an innocent without reason. Thank you
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
February 27, 2018, 07:46:29 PM
"favours" is my younger brother's account, we both live in in the same house, and sometimes use each others' accounts. He is 15, I am 19.

Re: [CHEAPEST ON BCT] [NEW] Alia's Lending Service [LOW INTEREST] [0.1% DAILY]
Bump, online and accepting loans

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
February 27, 2018, 07:43:44 PM
theymos is usually right, but this time he's wrong. He hasn't considered the fact that there can be more than one person living under a roof.
Correct. However, due to the history that we have had with *similar stories* here, that usually doesn't fly unless it is proven otherwise.
www.V.systems
February 27, 2018, 07:42:29 PM
I invite anyone to Skype me

Critics would say :
"So you can hire the camgirl again & have her act to be you?"

Personal advice :
To prove your innocence. Get your brother and yourself to do publicly viewable live video. Be ready with some verifiable info that you would be sharing live. Also have your 15 year old brother sit with you.

February 27, 2018, 07:39:07 PM
Please see reason and do not fall for the mob mentality.
Other than ibminer, and RGB, nobody tagged you until theymos posted.

As for my legitimacy, I invite anyone to Skype me when I return from college today, and I will prove that I am who I say I am.
I usually see ibminer as a good candidate for reviewing evidence, but I'm pretty sure he won't be willing to go for this one. @ib Tongue

theymos is usually right, but this time he's wrong. He hasn't considered the fact that there can be more than one person living under a roof.
Activity: 28
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

Edit:

At this point I would like to thank the user "ibminer" as well as the user "Vod". ibminer, because he got the thing rolling.. I would like to thank Vod, because in one thread of her he advised against doing direct business with her. Unfortunately, I can not find his post anymore.https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30922676

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
February 27, 2018, 07:35:53 PM
Please see reason and do not fall for the mob mentality.
Other than ibminer, and RGB, nobody tagged you until theymos posted.

As for my legitimacy, I invite anyone to Skype me when I return from college today, and I will prove that I am who I say I am.
I usually see ibminer as a good candidate for reviewing evidence, but I'm pretty sure he won't be willing to go for this one. @ib Tongue
February 27, 2018, 07:33:57 PM

I am not an alt of favours - there is no need for people to lie in my trust ratings. As for my legitimacy, I invite anyone to Skype me when I return from college today, and I will prove that I am who I say I am. Please see reason and do not fall for the mob mentality.
www.V.systems
February 27, 2018, 07:26:01 PM
Please, don't close your eyes to the truth. nullius is me. I am Lauda. Lauda is aTriz. We are the Holy Quaternity of bitcointalk. (Is what OP would have you believe)

There are many on this forum that would wish that you were actually Lauda. A teenage camgirl / virtual prostitute. Alas, you have taken that probable satisfaction away from those people.
Btw. Atriz is a Kangaroo lover. He's a good guy that listens to reasons. Lauda on the other hand.. well he/she is actually a lauda. (Hindi word).

Seriously though, you were kinda everywhere and your desperate attempts to smooch some money off a gullible idiot was quite apparent. Should have used your third orb.
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
February 27, 2018, 07:18:16 PM
In case anybody wants to see it, here is my post that was deleted from alia's "gambling method" thread.

Many of you have probably seen my gambling service thread, where I enjoyed great success gambling deposits for users. The purpose of that service was to (along with bring some profit for myself) test and tweak some gambling scripts and methods I've been working on.

I'm going to be putting up two products for sale here.

The Player Edge Script

This script is designed for crash sites, and has been backtested against around 2 years worth of data. This script is intended for use on provably fair sites (not sites where game outcomes are not calculated via cryptographic hashes), which ensures that all odds remain mathematically calculable. The script itself is not proprietary - the strategy itself is rather primitive. However, the specific numbers have been tweaked and tested hundreds of times by me personally, and I have come up with what I believe to be the perfect script. Obviously, results may vary, but in my experience, this is a golden script and you cannot go wrong with it. Take a look at my thread and look at all the profit that was made - that too, with a very shoddy version of Player Edge. Historically, this script is able to give me upwards of 10% on each round of playing, and is also able to indicate, in a way, the coming games' outcomes based on immediately preceding games. Note that although this script can work automatically, it is best to keep a take-profit point below 30% (it is what I usually do, and it has worked out absolutely superbly).

To minimize saturation, I am only selling 15 copies of this script, and the price per script will be 0.99 BTC. To ensure safety of delivery, I highly recommend that the script should be sent via PGP encryption. If your mode of communication is compromised and the script is leaked due to an error on your side, you will be held accountable.

Additional Method

This is a personal method for a specific gambling site that I have been using for many years, and it has consistently delivered me profit. It is not a script (so it cannot be automated) nor is it as mathematically sound as Player Edge, but it is a method that I believe in, and something that works for me every day. Keep in mind that the daily expected profit is about 6 to 10%, and you will require a free VPN (or even better, a MAC spoofer) for this method to work most efficiently.

I will be selling 45 copies of this method, and it will be priced at 0.44 BTC.

My Skype is live:aliaarmelle - please feel free to add me if you have any further questions about the working or purchase of either Player Edge or the additional method. I'm happy to answer any and all queries in detail, but I will not compromise the exact details of any of the above products unless a purchase is made. Please do not try to negotiate, and please do not try to get me to sell extra copies, because everything mentioned here is set in stone. Have a great day!

Reselling any part of the script/method in any way, shape or form, including accidental leakage, is a breach of my terms of service. Doing so will result in a scam report, and where applicable, a police report. Note that you will also be put on my personal hitlist, which is something you do not want. Gamble safely and responsibly,
 and please only gamble if/when it is legal in your jurisdiction. I will not be held responsible if you are not allowed to gamble (eg. you live in a country where gambling is banned, you are underage, etc.) and you use these products, because the decision to use them will be your own. Any legal consequence that occurs due to use of these products is solely your responsibility.

Was given a vouch copy of the method by op and played around with in with funds from the faucet.

In my limited experience if it, I profited and worked perfectly. Would recommend.

I made an extremely good ROI, and I’m sure that others who buy the method will experience similar results. Thanks, Alia!

I'm failing to see how a MAC spoofer could assist you in any way. MAC addresses are destroyed at each device along the way and never make it to any website.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
February 27, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

If a 15-year-old boy could fool theymos with a pull and tuck, then the “verification” procedure is pretty much useless.
I know this is crazy, but I think there is a small chance, perhaps at least 1% that the verification process does not involve looking at naked pictures of the people whose identity he is verifying.

You do however retain the right to do what you want with your free time and can continue to dress as you wish. I am not sure how interested people around here are in this kind of expertise  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: