Pages:
Author

Topic: [EVL] Evolution Decentralized Exchange (Stablecoins Platform, DPoS) - page 8. (Read 13963 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
So, I received this username and password for an Evolution account. I understand that one needs to install the node and wallet in order to access account and change password, correct?

Am I also correct that this account will continue to receive EVL coins?

I hope the dev can make a win32 release.

That's rightit will keep on receiving rewards unless you tell me to change where i send it and i'll just update my master list.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
So, I received this username and password for an Evolution account. I understand that one needs to install the node and wallet in order to access account and change password, correct?

Am I also correct that this account will continue to receive EVL coins?

I hope the dev can make a win32 release.

estimated time for reaching block 3950000 ?

about 21 hours from now

{"address":"0x6065354f5db36cc71aBe7e48a44e2d8e779BdF2f","msg":"bmoges is my Evolution Account: myevoaccount\\nEVO expected to receive: 30000\\nBlock: 3,950,000 28/06/2017 28 JUN 2017 10:24","sig":"0x773a8b9c524d399b93e5a35e05212fa36df64dc96ad4a1ea6af017442d20cc4805d1f7aba77e2 4b017a01782b07b4daacb7b29aff779101360ded27fdf94ebd61b"}

please read the rules. there must be one transaction from block 3,920,000 to 3,950,000 for it to be valid.
https://etherscan.io/token/TIME?a=0x6065354f5db36cc71aBe7e48a44e2d8e779BdF2f
your address does not match the rule. you have to move it to a new address before block 3,950,000. you still have time.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

about 21 hours from now

{"address":"0x6065354f5db36cc71aBe7e48a44e2d8e779BdF2f","msg":"bmoges is my Evolution Account: myevoaccount\\nEVO expected to receive: 30000\\nBlock: 3,950,000 28/06/2017 28 JUN 2017 10:24","sig":"0x773a8b9c524d399b93e5a35e05212fa36df64dc96ad4a1ea6af017442d20cc4805d1f7aba77e2 4b017a01782b07b4daacb7b29aff779101360ded27fdf94ebd61b"}

about 21 hours from now
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Activity: 31
Hi! Can someone create an account for me?

Thank you

I create it and send PM soon.

thx man
Activity: 569
Merit: 250

Thank you

I create it and send PM soon.
Activity: 31

Thank you
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Now I ask you, what's your intention questioning my intention?

My intention is to understand the rationale behind the project. Bitshares is an outstanding project which has a number of annoying flaws. I thought you may be trying to fix some of them.

Why should I not do it? I'm happy doing it.

That's fine, good luck.

Maybe I will. Right now there's no need to publish price feeds because it's taken from the order book. That's a start. And nodes run in windows. That's another one.
I'm thinking porting to EOS too to combine the best of Ethereum and Bitshares. But that will take some time due to EOS licensing.

Sounds cool, this basically answers my question. Thanks.

One thing, however, you may have to consider: by forking exchange, you hurt liquidity of your tokens. You need to come up with some way to spin up your DEX.

My intention is to understand the rationale behind the project. Bitshares is an outstanding project which has a number of annoying flaws. I thought you may be trying to fix some of them.

That's fine, good luck.

Maybe I will. Right now there's no need to publish price feeds because it's taken from the order book. That's a start. And nodes run in windows. That's another one.
I'm thinking porting to EOS too to combine the best of Ethereum and Bitshares. But that will take some time due to EOS licensing.
yvv
legendary

That's fine, good luck.
@yvv, come back.
I answered your questions.
Why not answer mine.
And how is this better than bitshares? What's a point?

i'm not claiming it to be better than bitshares.
this was created to have a p2p decentralized exchange especially for TILT holders.

Why not use bitshares itself? Why do you need a fork?

Why use bitshares when I can fork it and distribute > 90% of the tokens for free?

You don't need whole new blockchain to create a new token you know. This is kind of weak justification of such an effort.

I don't need a whole new blockchain. You are right. But I just did. Why are there so many blockchains now? We could have just built on top of bitcoin. Why did bitshares create a new one? I created the Tilt blockchain for poker players. It's an Ethereum clone. So I could also have just used Ethereum. But I didn't. So that I can distribute > 90% of the supply also to poker players. Now Tilt needed an exchange, so I created Evolution. I didn't have to but I did. So that I can also distribute > 90% of the supply. All for free. Why should I not do it? I'm happy doing it. If they are happy getting the free tokens, then it leaves people like you, who I don't understand why you come here and question me, who seem unhappy.

yvv
legendary

this was created to have a p2p decentralized exchange especially for TILT holders.

Why use bitshares when I can fork it and distribute > 90% of the tokens for free?

You don't need whole new blockchain to create a new token you know. This is kind of weak justification of such an effort.

yvv
legendary

From scratch to see the end did not understand what you are talking about, technical language really can not read, where can I buy the coin from now?

Evolution tokens are not sold from the premine. It is given for free. If you want to buy you can buy from those who have it.
Activity: 177
From scratch to see the end did not understand what you are talking about, technical language really can not read, where can I buy the coin from now?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
I tried to place an order and it says "Unknown Error Failed to place order for 500000 1.3.3"  500000 is the amount of bitTilt I wanted for buy for 1000 evo.

is the delegate_node node running when you placed the order?

Yes it is running

can you try closing the wallet and running it again and placing the order again?

I think that fixed it, now I see a trade that already happened edit: it was a market trade and when I try to make another it says "failed to broadcast do you have the private key?" Maybe I deleted the wrong ones?

can you check in account->advanced features->permissions
active permission and owner permission should have one key each that is linked to your password

There is only one key but how do I know if its linked to my password? I think I really did delete the wrong keys so I have one key but it's for my old password so when I try to change anything it doesn't broadcast the transactions. My new account places orders just fine. I guess my original account evo is lost then? Maybe some could be spared from the next burn to fix my noob mistake if nobody in community opposes? edit: I also used a % sign in my first account password so that may have caused issue? edit 2: it was a market trade not my trade that I saw
Pages:
Jump to: