Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 176. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
July 31, 2017, 04:48:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
July 31, 2017, 04:46:35 PM
And the question is ...

Where does science come from ?

Believers ... Smiley

But after everyone is free to think they are right and type shit in caps on Internet all day long, it's not really going to bring much science lol
Sounds like i touched a nerve when i mentioned your PATENT  Cheesy Cheesy..You know your PATENT Cheesy Cheesy..

Let me see into your mind..
You done all the hard work and lost by the easy work..PATENT and a few emoji  Grin Grin that's popcorn1 for you  Grin..

Where does science come from ..
From the need to live Grin..
Science is LIFE

Human seeds to seed the UNIVERSE

Science is to live on ..
From the first moment we used fire it was always about living on..

Science is life
Life is science
Life as always been figuring out how to survive longer ..

We evolved a way of speech to communicate with each other if you find away how to live longer you can tell me if i find away how to live longer i will tell you it's called communication ..

Now if i read the bible will we solve problems will we be able to communicate ?..
Ok you say yes we can then what is this then..

solve problems be able to communicate..

Tensions between Muslims and Christians rise in CAR | | Al Jazeera
www.aljazeera.com/.../tensions-muslims-christians-rise-car-170614041510323.html
14 Jun 2017 - Thousands of people - both Muslim and Christian - have been killed in ... between Christians and Muslims in the town - which remains tense,

Christian militias kill up to 30 Muslim civilians in Central African Republic
religionnews.com/.../christian-militias-kill-up-to-30-muslim-civilians-in-central-africa...
14 May 2017 - BANGUI, Central African Republic (Reuters) Hundreds of civilians are seeking refuge inside a mosque in the Central African Republic’s border town of Bangassou amid ongoing attacks by Christian militias that have killed up to 30 civilians, U.N. officials and aid workers said on ...

Those Muslims who cheer when Jews are killed | Ali Al-Bukhaiti | The ...
blogs.timesofisrael.com/those-muslims-who-cheer-when-jews-are-killed/
1 Jun 2017 - Religiously sanctioned suicide attacks began in Palestine against Israeli Jewish civilians, under fatwas issued by prominent Muslim scholars ....

solve problems be able to communicate..^^ Religion looks very good at solving problems and able to communicate.^^

What SCIENCE do you need to prove a man like being couldn't of possibly made this planet in 6 days and the earth is 6 thousand years old..

Go the beach you doughnut Cheesy 6 thousand years old Cheesy Cheesy..
They're tactical
July 31, 2017, 04:12:42 PM
And the question is ...

Where does science come from ?

Believers ... Smiley

But after everyone is free to think they are right and type shit in caps on Internet all day long, it's not really going to bring much science lol

https://youtu.be/8OhfXUFXHLw turn on the world ! !  Grin
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
July 31, 2017, 04:05:09 PM
The monkey question might be a little silly. But the fact that evolution is a hoax is true, and not funny at all.

Things like:
1. probability math,
2. Irreversible Complexity,
3. no beneficial mutations ever having been found, not even once,
4. no proof of missing links in the fossils,
all show that evolution is simply a hoax, used to build scientists up in the eyes of the people, so that the scientists can make money off them, one way or another.

Cool

but scientiests brought many increases to productivity while before science there were people claiming that their blood is giving them the divine right to print moneys and let others work for them or people owning people

scientists and the enlightenment with all it mistakes helped us a lot to defeat hunger, bad economy wars out of need and crazy governments
They're tactical
July 31, 2017, 03:54:25 PM
Because i brought her up to be better than i ever was Wink..

That's a good thing really  Grin
legendary
July 31, 2017, 03:48:24 PM
Genetics.
The most striking evidence that all creatures share the same ancestor is this: They all share the same basic genetic code. The gene for an eye in a fruit fly will make an eye in a mouse. DNA is the language that all life talks in (unless you count viruses as alive, and even they use RNA, a simpler molecule, to hijack the DNA in other creatures' cells).

I rest my case EVOLUTION is fact Grin..^^

Let hope she can do better than you then lol..   She already better than me 1 million times better Grin..
Because i brought her up to be better than i ever was Wink..

They're tactical
July 31, 2017, 03:41:52 PM
Let hope she can do better than you then lol

For the moment everyone is still a burden. .

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/08/150813-earth-overshoot-day-earlier/

A very heavy one ..

But keep believing in your productivity non sense and brainwash your Kids with thunder god ..

If that doesnt save the planet at least it will give you something to drunk rant about in caps thinking your some kind of productive science genius ..

Just like rat who press his button for food ..

Even some rats are smarter than this though ..

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/05/rats-forsake-chocolate-save-drowning-companion

But go get your chocolate and fill your belly as much as you can, intellectual centers are just few layers above this, you can do it  Grin
legendary
July 31, 2017, 02:47:21 PM
They're tactical
July 31, 2017, 02:36:52 PM
legendary
July 31, 2017, 02:30:55 PM
You are very cute but I already have a brain you know, I dont need some nut who think he is some kind of world savior Prophet of science.
Prophet of science. Cheesy No we evolved to use science to make us live on forever Grin..EVOLUTION..

Your religion..

Sydney terror plot: Terrorist cell planned gas attack on plane, accused ...
www.theaustralian.com.au/.../terrorist...attack.../808bb78de37b6d8ba6f73d36ec3e88...
8 hours ago - UPDATE: Four men remain in custody on Monday night over an alleged plot to bring down an Australian commercial jet, with details of the suspects emerging. ... The ABC reports the men detained following counter-terrorism raids had already made an attempt to get an improvised explosive

Your religion..

Hamburg supermarket knife attack leaves 1 dead, German police say ...
www.foxnews.com/.../german-police-1-killed-in-knife-attack-at-hamburg-supermarket.h...
3 days ago - The assailant entered the supermarket and stabbed one person, who ... is great," is frequently shouted by Islamic extremists before an attack.

Your religion..

Germany: Muslim migrants kill another Muslim migrant for smoking ...
https://www.jihadwatch.org/.../germany-muslim-migrants-kill-another-muslim-migran...
2 Jun 2017 - A Syrian Kurdish refugee resided in Germany, stated on his Facebook account that a group of Arab men stabbed Abed Hannan Yaghoub to ..

Your religion..

Germany: Mother shopping with children THROAT SLASHED ...
pamelageller.com/.../germany-mother-shopping-children-throat-slashed-stabbed-deat...
2 May 2017 - Germany. 72 ... Prien: Mother stabbed to death in front of her children! .... A "cultural Muslim" would be similar to a cultural Christian I suppose;

YOUR RELIGION ..All done in the name of RELIGION and all done no longer than 3 months ago..

I THINKS MY IDEA is the best..

Ban all religion in schools ..
They're tactical
July 31, 2017, 02:20:27 PM
You are very cute but I already have a brain you know, I dont need some nut who think he is some kind of world savior Prophet of science.
legendary
July 31, 2017, 02:18:45 PM
Dont be so jealous about my intelligence and Enlightenment, it will just prove how complexed you are Smiley

Im already real lol

Typing non sense in cap wont make you more real lol
Jealous doesn't enter my mind ..Get off my butt if i want something does Grin..

intelligence and Enlightenment,< Your intelligence was stolen ..
Enlightenment only thing you got left because your patent got stolen and your SKINT?.
Oh i hate money so i will Enlighten myself with MAGIC VOODOO JUNGLE stories ..

7 Things That Show That Evolution Is An Actual Fact - BuzzFeed
https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomchivers/things-that-show-evolution-is-an-actual-fact
26 Feb 2015 - If you're tired of arguing with people who don't understand evolution, here's the ammunition you need.

But i suppose the bible makes more sense to you  Cheesy..
And if you say yes THEN we must stop because no point carrying on this topic ..You would be a religious nut..

And no not even a debate if the bible is real or not because it's NOT..
14 year old know better.. Grin

I want RELIGION BANNED out of schools do it at home in your own time..

Teaching children to LIE ..Stupid people TEACHING CHILDREN TO LIE.. Angry Angry Angry..

To make shit up instead of telling the truth..
You teach children this action by saying gods are real.. Watch then how easy children are led ..

Brain Washing ( Jesus Camp ''Highlights'' ) - YouTube
Video for crazy bible children▶ 9:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac
1 Jan 2008 - Uploaded by Luen04
Want to know what happened with one of the kids that went to Jesus ..... be both crazy and scary, in no other .

Please teachers out there i have a better IDEA Grin   instead of teaching children RELIGION teach them the periodic table and teach the children about every element and what it does and what it can be used for..

That way children will have more of an understanding about FACTS that will help them in the future ..
Also they will haven KNOWLEDGE that is so valuable to any humans brains ..

2 lesson a week learning RELIGION..
2 lessons a week learning periodic table and what the elements are used for..

So any country who wants their children to be the best and produce things the best TEACH them periodic table instead of religion ..
Religion will solve NOTHING ..

periodic table they could invent and produce for your country..
They're tactical
July 31, 2017, 01:53:27 PM
Dont be so jealous about my intelligence and Enlightenment, it will just prove how complexed you are Smiley

Im already real lol

Typing non sense in cap because you have no fact no proof and no brain wont make you more real lol

If I need some advise on what I should believe from a drunk nut looser on Internet I will let you know Smiley

Here's your money take everything you can grab

https://youtu.be/86cMtb1Ve78

Ggain money scheme  Grin

Im REALER.

legendary
July 31, 2017, 01:36:00 PM

Have you even read anything of what I said? You think i just chose to believe whatever any crazy scientist says?

Yes.

Especially as it concern religion that you know nothing about, you would believe anything any crazy scientist say as long as it's insulting religion, without even trying to figure anything on your own.
You debate NOTHING..Let me explain ..

Are you even here ? ..
You could be in a coma and be dreaming ..
You could be a alien dreaming your a human ..
You could be a baby in a womb and be dreaming of your future..
You could be on the blockchain and you think your alive but a computer program ..
you could be a dog dreaming your a human..

Now we can make many many things up just like religion BUT you know this EARTH made us and that means we evolved from this planet..
And that means EVOLUTION THEORIES to how we evolved on this planet ..

You have ..
Flat earth
moon a hologram
Egyptian pyramids made by aliens
sky daddies I.E Gods
witches warlocks goblins wizards elf
ghost

And all above seem more realistic to you than EVOLUTION  Cheesy Cheesy..

We humans have BRAINS they all work the same SO many many will think alike ..
what ever you IMAGINE so will many others
what ever you feel so will many others ..

You can only smell feel or see all what other humans will do ..
I think of an invention many many will of thought the same thing BUT it's who ever gets off the butts and does it that matters..

you would believe anything any crazy scientist say as long as it's insulting religion, NO WRONG..

I need many many scientist saying it's FACT not just 1 crazy dude ..
It also has to make sense to me..LOGIC ..

It's funny you believe in NO FACTS   You believe in a book that holds no substance NO facts no proof of existence.
All made up stories with no evidence ..

No wonder your patent got stolen Roll Eyes.OH it never         so why are you not RICH?..
Or a patent that had no use?..

Maybe a patent that needed god to help?..
So your patent will never be done or ROBBED ..

GET REAL and you will win..
They're tactical
July 31, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

Have you even read anything of what I said? You think i just chose to believe whatever any crazy scientist says?

Yes.

Especially as it concern religion that you know nothing about, you would believe anything any crazy scientist say as long as it's insulting religion, without even trying to figure anything on your own.
They're tactical
July 31, 2017, 09:33:50 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2000/dec/08/dinosaurs.uknews

For 116 years it graced the halls of the National Museum of Wales at Cardiff - the fossilised skeleton of a 200m-year-old predator that once cruised the Jurassic seas.

It survived the scrutiny of scientists who had known Charles Darwin, and Richard Owen, the Victorian scholar who coined the word dinosaur. It survived revolutions in palaeontology, arguments over evolution and scandals in the world of fossils.

Then curators at Cardiff decided the remains of the ocean-going carnivore ichthyosaurus needed a brush up - and realised that they had been taken in.

"When we stripped off five layers of paint we found it was an elaborate forgery," said Caroline Buttler, a conservator. "It was an amalgam of two types of ichthyosaurus plus a clever attempt at fake parts."

Ichthyosaurs were discovered by fossil collector Mary Anning on the Dorset coast in about 1809. Cardiff's specimen was presented by a local businessman, Samuel Allen, in 1884.

It will now go back on display as an example of a fake. Museum officials have dubbed it "iffyosaurus".

https://cosmosmagazine.com/palaeontology/great-dinosaur-fossil-hoax

Same, im not saying dinosaurs never existed, but always need to be careful with "scientific community" and archeology.

http://www.amnh.org/dinosaurs/dinosaur-bones/
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 31, 2017, 08:46:26 AM
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
July 31, 2017, 06:58:11 AM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 31, 2017, 06:26:19 AM
They're tactical
July 31, 2017, 12:06:37 AM
Im not sure about the whole dinosaur things, but I have saw they could have messed a bit the thing when building skeleton, sometime they just find a bunch of bones and teeth and call it a dinosaurs to have something cool to show in museum. It could just be mix of sharks or other things. Then the science get fossilized on it to keep the tourist coming to see them. To much economic interest with it.

They do the same with egyptian mummies and many other things, it's known museum are potentially full of fakes.
Jump to: