Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 179. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
July 27, 2017, 04:19:35 PM
according to early population facts/calculations : humans and apes lived in same time same place, and humans didn't come from apes, meanwhile some scientist believe that ancient  "neanderthal" was a monkey race, and had no diference from other monkeys (skin etc etc, had nothing similar to humans)
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
July 27, 2017, 04:12:07 PM
My motivation is flawless, but im in no rush either lol i prefer to take time, do my study properly, having the wide scope.

If there is money there is money if not I manage lol

With all this greed and ego around it become suffocating.

No more science, no more religion, no more innovation , just greed and ego, and economic crisis lol

Only how I see shelby running his health & stuff for his reputation & stuff and what this whole she Bang of blockchain is becoming lol kinda sign of the times lol

The engine is kaput  Tongue

https://youtu.be/vXy30glnKE8
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
July 27, 2017, 04:05:14 PM
I have done what I had to do with it, rised 150k$ with people from mit & wall street, I was in my 20's lol

He is one of the first guy who started to talk to me about spiritual stuff btw, but I was too young I didn't care too much

You ? Other than being mad and believing anything you say is science because you are de deseperate for some kind of authority ?

My prayer are not related to technology, I speak all computer language fluently, and maths, physics, philosophy lol
rised 150k$..Oh that's good should easy be able to lend us $20 ..
So are you ok my new friend Grin..

Oh and don't forget to put me in your WILL.. Grin

It was long time ago, left all that sorry lot of corrupt lunatics while ago, im on other stuff now lol im not really into money and materialism too much, learned more interesting things from other domaine since then. .

They have nothing of value to me ..

Science is not about money as you probably have no clue of ..

Everyone is in my will Smiley
You mean to say you got no money?..

Oh that's it i am not your friend anymore Cheesy..NO LOAN NO FRIENDS  Wink Cheesy Cheesy

A joke by the way Grin..

Science is not about money WRONG how do you do your test without stuff ..
All cost money ..

This planet is run by money ..

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick - YouTube
Video for everything's a rich man's trick debunked▶ 3:27:56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
19 Nov 2014 - Uploaded by Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick
The who, how & why of the JFK assassination. Taken from an historical perspective starting around world war .

REALLY GOOD WATCH..^^ if not seen..

not really into money and materialism          SO knowledge is your power?..

Well stop believing in a man that goes ZAP and everything was so Wink..
Then your KNOWLEDGE will be even more powerful ..

LESSON 1 right here        listen it will open your mind..

Video for bruce lee like a finger pointing to▶ 1:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDW6vkuqGLg
25 Dec 2007 - Uploaded by fighterzzz
One of the best scene from Bruce Lee's Enter the Dragon.
They're tactical
July 27, 2017, 03:51:50 PM
I have done what I had to do with it, rised 150k$ with people from mit & wall street, I was in my 20's lol

He is one of the first guy who started to talk to me about spiritual stuff btw, but I was too young I didn't care too much

You ? Other than being mad and believing anything you say is science because you are de deseperate for some kind of authority ?

My prayer are not related to technology, I speak all computer language fluently, and maths, physics, philosophy lol

It was long time ago, left all that sorry lot of corrupt lunatics while ago,  im on other stuff now lol im not really into money and materialism too much, learned more interesting things from other domaine since then. .

They have nothing of value to me ..

they just want to buy likes on facebook and pretend they are genius lol

Not worth much .. really ..

Science is not about money as you probably have no clue of ..

Give me a cup of coffee a bowl of Rice and im good lol

It's more interesting to feed street baby cats than this sorry lot lol

Everyone is in my will Smiley

But if gods want there is new project I will try come out maybe in september, im back to it in august Smiley

Been into the office of the president of public fund investment bank last year too lol

I want a price they cannot pay  Grin

No seriously it start to be sad this world with science and innovation lol

https://youtu.be/8Vu_lKGRBi0

Of the spirit taken

10 years ago already .. time fly  Grin

But there are still people working on the future, but they dont seem to be a lot of scientist, they live in their own shadow
legendary
July 27, 2017, 03:49:32 PM

They're tactical
July 27, 2017, 03:44:28 PM

You ? Other than being mad and believing anything you say is science because you are deseperate for some kind of authority ?

Unlike insane scientist like you who live on control and insecurity against intellectual authority,I know how to open a book and make my own mind about it.

I dont care about blasphemy or politically correct or sovietic science communities lol

Those vicar and thunder god of science still have to catch me  Grin
legendary
July 27, 2017, 02:43:07 PM
before you see those angels of light falling from the sky..

Light creatures you mean        spheres you mean ..

Chinese Pearl and the dragon  Wink..<<Buddhism mention spheres ..

I see them the fuzzy balls of light and spheres no space serpents though..
I thinks they are creatures or alien spies .. Undecided..

But one day i will know..Oh yes i always thinks i am wrong until it lands right in front of my face..

BUT not man made what ever it is..MAYBE some light tricks Undecided..

Not man made though..

Oh and i seen a creature that is so crazy i wouldn't know where to start..
goes through solid objects somehow  Undecided..but it's alive it knows so therefor it is  ..

We are only a pin prick into science so much more to discover and your bible books wont help only the poor needing HOPE and that's all you give is HOPE instead of practicality and actually do something instead of waiting for gods to do it for you or them..

HOPE you gotta have a lotta HOPE ..No you don't you need to get off your ass and get it..

Nooo, i mean the marauders !!!

They look like this

https://youtu.be/GPpiMqEGSaM

They are the one who believe in something ..

If you think science doesnt need hope, you probably mistake this with repeat after the vicar lol

And I get everything I want in life Smiley it just take time and will power Smiley

But you on other end with all this great enlightment from science you have, still brainwashing your Kids with thunder .. lol

I dont wait on anyone or anything to do what I have to do lol

Not on science teacher ..

Not on newton...

Not on vicar...

Not on drunk nut on the internet who think he lead everyone and brainwash his kid with thunder god...

Just my spirit and will power just like the bible says.

And if you want to try to influence my mind, good luck ..

And before to get of your ass and brainwash your Kids with thunder you might first want to fill your mind with good intention.

But maybe you like the world with thunder and hell to brainwash Kids and pretend you have any kind of sightest clue about science.

What do you know about science already ? Earth have feeling and god created thunder .. ok .. sound great.
brainwash your Kids with thunder ..Everyone did when i lived in rock canyon ..
YABA DABA DOO..

Now i live in the 21st century i just say behave or you go to bed without playing on your computers.. Grin

pretend you have any kind of sightest clue about science...
Oh yes i do i know way more than you will ever know..

I am a scientist a mad one Cheesy.
I know everything about everything me and my uncle google know it all..

How did you know what you know?..

I could imagine by READING and getting told stuff YES or NO ..

Have you been in space?..
So how do you know everything they say is what it is..

So that makes you about as smart as a doughnut ..
Well yes you are smart in your own way BUT not very smart when it comes to life and your surroundings ..

We evolved from this planet because the earth made us this way NOT A GOD Roll Eyes..

Now if your so smart HOW ON EARTH can you say a man went ZAP and everything was so?..

I mean my 14 year old knows it's impossible ..

You claim to have a patent and by the sounds of it you done nothing with it?..OR HAVE YOU..

See you might be waiting for god to make your patent become reality ? wont happen..

EVOLUTION IS FACT ..

The world is alive like 1 big organism on we live on it's body ..

Some people say science is a religion OK worship science if it makes you happy BUT just remember
fact is what is needed proof and don't forget to pray to the earth..

IT'S YOUR CREATOR ..
You evolved on the earth because the earth created you by the different environments we had and because of the different environments we EVOLVED into humans over many many years..

The earth is your god ..RECYCLE OR DIE..

They're tactical
July 26, 2017, 09:36:05 PM

Light creatures you mean        spheres you mean ..

Chinese Pearl and the dragon  Wink..<<Buddhism mention spheres ..

But one day i will know..Oh yes i always thinks i am wrong until it lands right in front of my face..

Not man made though..

goes through solid objects somehow  Undecided..but it's alive it knows so therefor it is  ..

We are only a pin prick into science so much more to discover and your bible books wont help only the poor needing HOPE and that's all you give is HOPE instead of practicality and actually do something instead of waiting for gods to do it for you or them..

HOPE you gotta have a lotta HOPE ..No you don't you need to get off your ass and get it..

Nooo, i mean the marauders !!!

They look like this

https://youtu.be/GPpiMqEGSaM

They are the one who believe in something ..

If you think science doesnt need hope, you probably mistake this with repeat after the vicar lol

And I get everything I want in life Smiley it just take time and will power Smiley

But you on other end with all this great enlightment from science you have, still brainwashing your Kids with thunder .. lol

I dont wait on anyone or anything to do what I have to do lol

Not on science teacher ..

Not on newton...

Not on vicar...

Not on drunk nut on the internet who think he lead everyone and brainwash his kid with thunder god...

Just my spirit and will power just like the bible says.

And if you want to try to influence my mind, good luck ..

And before to get of your ass and brainwash your Kids with thunder you might first want to fill your mind with good intention.

But maybe you like the world with thunder and hell to brainwash Kids and pretend you have any kind of sightest clue about science.

What do you know about science already ? Earth have feeling and god created thunder .. ok .. sound great.
legendary
July 26, 2017, 09:12:52 PM
This is how PRACTICAL religion is ..

Charlie Gard: pope and Trump biggest help in keeping him alive, says ...
https://www.theguardian.com › World › UK News › Charlie Gard
10 Jul 2017 - Connie Yates (left) and Chris Gard, parents of Charlie Gard, at the hospital where the terminally ill baby is being treated.

And not 1 of them saved his life..

The boss of the church closest to god and the PRESIDENT of the biggest superpower and still they only give hope WHICH in the end was USELESS ..

Now if the pope or trump went the hospital and cursed the doctors then just maybe with practical
help they might of saved that baby..

But no they said we PRAY FOR HIM..And what use did it do NOTHING..
legendary
July 26, 2017, 08:59:32 PM
Thunder is the soul of the sky bright days shall fall upon thee if they lay in tall grass amongst the wind..

I could go on writing CRYPTIC BULLSHIT to keep STUPID humans thinking now £3 pounds for the book please..100 humans will all say different BUT many will say the meaning is the same and then you got your certain type of believer..

Well meant it this way no he never he meant it that way next thing you know all different types of stupid humans say different shit so the ones that believe the same make a group of their own believers..

When all a long i only wanted you to get you thinking for £3 for the sale of my book..

How much a koran cost or a bible? Roll Eyes..

BRAINWASHED IDIOTS ..

Idk i read it on the internet  Grin

If have found faith like in stars starship trooper 3   Grin
Well you see right there you messed up because starship troopers 1 was the best
so your faith is not as good as the first 1

Still you cant believe in god before you see those angels of light falling from the sky and cleaning up the mess  Grin

Light creatures you mean        spheres you mean ..

Chinese Pearl and the dragon  Wink..<<Buddhism mention spheres ..

Not man made though..

goes through solid objects somehow  Undecided..but it's alive it knows so therefor it is  ..

They're tactical
July 26, 2017, 08:39:42 PM
Thunder is the soul of the sky bright days shall fall upon thee if they lay in tall grass amongst the wind..

I could go on writing CRYPTIC BULLSHIT to keep STUPID humans thinking now £3 pounds for the book please..100 humans will all say different BUT many will say the meaning is the same and then you got your certain type of believer..

Well meant it this way no he never he meant it that way next thing you know all different types of stupid humans say different shit so the ones that believe the same make a group of their own believers..

When all a long i only wanted you to get you thinking for £3 for the sale of my book..

BRAINWASHED IDIOTS ..

Still you cant believe in god before you see those angels of light falling from the sky and cleaning up the mess  Grin
legendary
July 26, 2017, 08:31:20 PM

BRAINWASHED IDIOTS ..

They're tactical
July 26, 2017, 08:27:25 PM

BRAINWASHED IDIOTS ..

legendary
July 26, 2017, 08:26:04 PM
Life is not all about care bears and hugs ..

If you want this story then dont read the bible ..
Life is not all about care bears and hugs ..YES IT IS..

Because then your children will go on to hug others and pet others care bears ..
legendary
July 26, 2017, 08:24:32 PM

BRAINWASHED IDIOTS ..
They're tactical
July 26, 2017, 08:18:02 PM
Life is not all about care bears and hugs ..

If you want this story then dont read the bible ..
legendary
July 26, 2017, 08:15:25 PM
And again im not into the God thunder, you are the one who brainwash your Kids with this..

So what have you said your sky daddy will do for not obeying his orders to your children or future children?..
If they don't believe you what will you say your god will do?..

Burn in hell ?
Floods ?
locust ?

He was anarchist refugee from franco, my gran father was in jail to burn cherches.

He said me to make my own mind, dont believe to TV and nuts on the internet.

Doesnt prevent me to read the bible. And if you understand a bit the coding it's actually good principles.

The old testament contain lot of cryptic things, but it's still not so crazy when you know how to read it.

But it required many effort from many people to make me a believer lol

It's probably why my faith is strong now  Grin
The old testament contain lot of cryptic things,  NO IT DOESN'T  you are making the cryptic up..

Like number of the beast now how many say money days we will die all sorts of cryptic answers
BUT all the same you made it up..

He who shall deed the day time will feel his wrath in the night of the falling day..

CRYPTIC THAT^^..
They're tactical
July 26, 2017, 08:15:10 PM
My sky daddy tell me to believe in spirit energy and love the universe Smiley

It's good thing Smiley

I prefer to listen to him than to a father like you all about hell and thunder.

I dont really care about winning and loosing lol

I have nothing to prove.
legendary
July 26, 2017, 08:11:59 PM
How many patent on your name already ?  Grin

I have one, and I was younger than when most of them actually leave school  Grin

But im eternal researcher, im not after name or career, just truth  Grin

I dont need to follow looney like you Smiley

Try to lead me, I rip you appart, just try just to see  Grin

But you demonstrate well how you are all about control, brainwashing your Kids into fear of make believe story  Grin

patent LIKE what rocket flying boots? Cheesy..

And the KORAN or bible puts no fear into no one Roll Eyes..
Koran is all about fear and hates women ..

Bible does to woman is mans slave..

Try to lead me, I rip you appart, just try just to see  ..YOU ARE ALREADY GETTING LEAD..
Yes you are by sky daddies or your own made up sky daddy..

But im eternal researcher, im not after name or career, just truth ..

Well a man that goes ZAP and everything was so is a really good start to the TRUTH Cheesy..

So i already WIN..
They're tactical
July 26, 2017, 08:09:31 PM
And again im not into the God thunder, you are the one who brainwash your Kids with this..

So what have you said your sky daddy will do for not obeying his orders to your children or future children?..
If they don't believe you what will you say your god will do?..

Burn in hell ?
Floods ?
locust ?

He was anarchist refugee from franco, my gran father was in jail to burn cherches.

He said me to make my own mind, dont believe to TV and nuts on the internet.

Doesnt prevent me to read the bible. And if you understand a bit the coding it's actually good principles.

The old testament contain lot of cryptic things, but it's still not so crazy when you know how to read it.

But it required many effort from many people to make me a believer lol

It's probably why my faith is strong now  Grin

Im still building my god armor to show some to the shinra  Grin
Jump to: