Pages:
Author

Topic: Excessive Rain Can Hamper the Economic Cycle - page 3. (Read 299 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 20
I'm sorry about what happened in your area.
Such a situation is sure to kill the economy, especially the lower middle class economy, as you wrote (small traders).
let alone to sell, just to do activities is already very difficult,
All of these must be resolved quickly.
in essence, you have to report to the government, find a way out.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 469
Cashback 15%

Hello All

I hope that on this day all of you are always healthy and can still carry out activities as usual with great comfort, because here at the end of Indonesia where I am experiencing flooding due to continuous rain for the last 12 hours and causing puddles in several villages that are very close with the outskirts of the city as well as being very close to the river. Usually we say that rain is a blessing for farmers, but excess water is a disaster for everyone so that it hampers the activities of all local residents and will obviously greatly affect their economic cycle.

Some of the residents' land belonging to farmers around here have been flooded and hopefully the rain will stop soon and the puddles can recede soon and I hope the local government will be able to handle this properly soon. Because at the beginning of the year we always feel excessive rain and that really suits the weather here where the rainy season here always occurs at the end to the beginning of the year.

As an ordinary person, I also feel the impact of this because when the floods hit, people who usually sell snacks on the side of the road also cannot carry out their usual activities because they are all busy looking after their own homes and those around them. Hopefully this does not happen at your place and especially elsewhere in Indonesia.
Pages:
Jump to: