Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXCHANGE] Altmarkets.io - Focused, Lower Tier Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 2. (Read 4173 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 3
Altmarkets.io Exchange
Altmarkets.io Exchange
https://twitter.com/AltmarketsEX/status/1296251747221016576

Two projects we have listed are to be removed from the exchange, Bitcreds BCRS and Bulldog BULL please do review the information with discord - Remove balances no later than 4th September 2020 👉  https://discord.gg/7ydb25m
Altmarkets.io Exchange
The following projects will be removed from the exchange please remove balances no later than 22nd August 2020, remaining balances will not be recoverable.

$FDR, $BELL, $BTCF, $BTCM, $CRCT, $DRVF, $HNDC, $LCNT, $MINT, $SBC

https://altmarkets.info/topic/88-august-project-removals-announcement
Altmarkets.io Exchange
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Sir what happens with bzc bitzec

Our website is

https://bitzec.github.io

Explorer http://34.91.253.232:3001/

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Altmarkets.io Exchange
Altmarkets.io Exchange
Altmarkets.io Exchange
Altmarkets.io Exchange
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
You see, at such times, long delays are troubling.

If this was any other shitcoin exchange, I would agree with you completely. But my experience with observing this exchange vs. a myriad of other "alt" exchanges (which I won't call out by name here) shows that these guys are trustworthy and take their business very seriously.

Their support system is world-class, unlike so many other exchanges which have a mass of people screaming in discord or just a support email address from which replies are never received. Even here on bitcointalk this thread has more activity than many of these other shitcoin exchanges. Also, I can say that their support staff is both knowledgeable and helpful.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Not sure on the discord removal Mony68

We have to be pretty careful on releases with BTC from the exchange, there are **alot** of people trying to take advantage on the exchange, multiple accounts / IP DDOS attempts ETC so we're having to double check each and every withdraw. That's just taking longer than usual, and we apologize for that.

bibijia removed those posts of yours that included your email, keep things like that out of public view for your own safety, we're clearing a few which have been checked today im sure you'll be able to confirm back here shortly.
Thank you for your attention. The issue is resolved, the transaction was successful, Discord also removed the ban.
There is only one wish that such delays in the future do not occur. You see, at such times, long delays are troubling.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

We have to be pretty careful on releases with BTC from the exchange, there are **alot** of people trying to take advantage on the exchange, multiple accounts / IP DDOS attempts ETC so we're having to double check each and every withdraw. That's just taking longer than usual, and we apologize for that.

bibijia removed those posts of yours that included your email, keep things like that out of public view for your own safety, we're clearing a few which have been checked today im sure you'll be able to confirm back here shortly.

Mine cleared today.
Altmarkets.io Exchange

Activity: 149
Merit: 10
   Bro, you are not alone in sorrow.
     This is a "nice" exchange. It looks like they have a standard situation. I withdrew from it twice. The first time I did not wait very long - about 2 days. I wrote everywhere: in support, in discord and so on. After that I was banned from discord.
     This time I waited two days, then wrote to support (I can’t write anywhere else). More than three days have passed, but there are no results. Support does not respond to tickets, there is not even a response from the robot about receiving a ticket. How much longer to wait, I do not know.
     The question arises: Does the exchange have BTC for withdrawal? Where is their cold wallet located on Mars? Waiting for when Elon Musk sends a rocket there?
As I understand it, the topic is moderated by members of the exchange. So I took a screenshot just in case.
PS: Withdraw BTC: Number - 25739;
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello! Why didn't telegram speak to me? Discord won't let me in, either? You don't handle the work order that I submit screenshots in the exchange? Seven days passed
Pages:
Jump to: