Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[EXCHANGE] ANN| LATINEX: New Cryptocurrency Exchange🚀 - page 3. (Read 1630 times)

copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
copper member
As i can see that the trading fee is at 0.1% of the transaction value.
So how much fee do we have to pay if  we wish to withdraw our coin from LATINEX?

Withdraw and deposit is free , just trading fee and if you reffer a user you can win this commision  Wink

example :  https://latinex.la/?ref=1

https://latinex.la/referals

if you refer friends with that link you could earn 0.1% for every transaction that they do
copper member

you can withdraw , if you have any problem you can send us a message via support or telegram  Grin
Activity: 77
Latinex is nice and very promising they have a good team and good projects they are the best.!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
As i can see that the trading fee is at 0.1% of the transaction value.
So how much fee do we have to pay if  we wish to withdraw our coin from LATINEX?
Activity: 128
This looks like a scam exchange, doesn't let you withdrawal !
I think the project still needs to prove it self to the community to gain trust however I hope they are able to resolve what ever issues they have at this early stage not to discourage users.
copper member
Activity: 328
Merit: 1
very strange project!
copper member
Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation

Intuitive Cryptocurrency Exchange for Latin America

WEB  |  TWITTER  |  TELEGRAM

LISTED COINS

BTC MARKETS

greetings, the exchange is great, thanks for adding to Arepacoin, the volume will have to grow by the confidence of the exchange, which will be little by little. I wish you good luck with the exchange and with mercoin  Smiley
copper member
copper member
copper member
copper member
after I checked this project's website why doesn't it contain details like the concept and team that works behind it, should of this project website must contain all the details about your project not trading coins.

this project is under Mercoin team , you can see more in Mercoin website
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
after I checked this project's website why doesn't it contain details like the concept and team that works behind it, should of this project website must contain all the details about your project not trading coins.
copper member
Activity: 65
The idea of the service is very impressive, I think that they occupy the right niche in this area of technology.
Activity: 71
when do we expect this to go live? the industry is in desperate need!
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
more market exchange coming is indicated the cryptocurrency will grow up. nice job dev for your market exchange opened.
Clearly, it will add some of the activity of buying nor selling and increase the trading volume of a coin also makes it easy for someone to trade. This will make the pump process easier, because usually if the pump occurs in an exchange, the rest others will also follow. It's now, just how the developer process to make this exchange place famous and trusted. Hopefully the method is very interesting to follow.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: