Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[EXCHANGE] ANN| LATINEX: New Cryptocurrency Exchange🚀 - page 5. (Read 1630 times)

copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Can you please tell me what is the procedure for listing new coins at Latinex exchange ?

Is there any listing fee and application form?

Thanks

EDIT:
Coin Listing

We only accept bitcoin based altcoins (coins with RPC 1.0 compatibility).
Cryptonote and Zcash forks and Ethereum tokens are currently not accepted

as a launch offer we will offer 5 cryptocurrencies that get 100 retweets in a tweet with the URL of latinex, then you just have to send us a private message or contact one of the administrators in telegram: https: //t.me/latinex , when we have all the necessary information in 1-3 days the currency will be listed
Rules:
*the retweets have to be from real people
anyway we also accept 0.02 BTC or its corresponding in MRN
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Surprisingly) in Russia there is a coin developer Marycoin and the owner of the exchange: https://trade.multicoins.org mmm. The name of your coin is very similar, as well as the design of the exchange. I do not want to say anything bad, but I do not really understand why I should focus on the RA region - Latin America. In addition, on your exchange the main language is English.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
one more exchange! When your exchange start to work bro? I think it is very hard to make a crypto currency exchange, it require security and other technical very high.
And as I see on your website, I saw only 3 crypto currencyon there, with out volume, it mean your exchange don't work yet?
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
achievements . Let's look at a very wild piyas how you will hold.  Grin Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
Can you please tell me what is the procedure for listing new coins at Latinex exchange ?

Is there any listing fee and application form?

Thanks

EDIT:
Coin Listing

We only accept bitcoin based altcoins (coins with RPC 1.0 compatibility).
Cryptonote and Zcash forks and Ethereum tokens are currently not accepted
copper member
Fix every details and show some proofs that this one is a serious project otherwise we will think that this one is just a joke and never need to take it seriously.

Everything is working only we have launched today and still the pairs do not have more than 1 day old

If you have any suggestions or something to improve I would like you to be able to comment on it

in the same way we also have a whitepaper and everything is under mercoin that from tomorrow the new servers will be available
Activity: 162
Merit: 16
Critic of Filipino Translators
Fix every details and show some proofs that this one is a serious project otherwise we will think that this one is just a joke and never need to take it seriously.
copper member
Working exchange and promotion for new active cryptocurrencies, read the post for more information.

You can also get benefits in relation to the transactions made by your referral, that is, you get a % of the exchange commission.

https://latinex.la/market/BTC-MRN

copper member
If it is not ready yet, you should put a "Pre-ANN" in the title.
I have a few questions:
What does this exchange provide that nearly over 500 other exchanges don't? What are some of its unique features that will make traders interested? Why do we need yet another exchange?

Mainly it differs for being a platform for a Spanish-speaking audience, we provide content in Spanish, integrates referral system so that users can increase their assets by inviting friends and a practically instantaneous transaction system. We are updating the security systems to make the platform public.

Thank you for your comment, if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at Telegram: https://t.me/latinex
Activity: 1302
Merit: 288
If it is not ready yet, you should put a "Pre-ANN" in the title.
I have a few questions:
What does this exchange provide that nearly over 500 other exchanges don't? What are some of its unique features that will make traders interested? Why do we need yet another exchange?
copper member
There is no description, there are no links to an actual exchange, there is just a name, a Twitter and a Telegram Group and a link to an unrelated site. How could anyone possibly take this seriously at this stage?
Links will be available soon. Thank you.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
There is no description, there are no links to an actual exchange, there is just a name, a Twitter and a Telegram Group and a link to an unrelated site. How could anyone possibly take this seriously at this stage?
copper member

Intuitive Cryptocurrency Exchange for Latin America

WEB  |  TWITTER  |  TELEGRAM

LISTED COINS

BTC MARKETS

Pages:
Jump to: