Pages:
Author

Topic: exchange crypto no id - page 2. (Read 273 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
September 10, 2019, 08:51:57 AM
It would be better if you ask your parents or someone close that you trust to do it for you. There are some No KYC exchanges ((until certain limits are reached) such as Binance and Kucoin, but since the amount is too big, it will probably take some time until you exchange everything.

If you want to speed up the process, here are other things you can do in addition to the above:

- Ask people in the Services section to do it for you (for a fee/bounty) but in that case, watch out as you'll be approached from scammers and not only trusted users.
- You can also use the Marketplace(Altcoins) section, but you probably won't find someone to do the whole amount and it might take some time.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 10, 2019, 08:40:56 AM
hi all im trying to find a way to convert around 7000 dash into btc i brought the dash a few years back when they was around 2usd each ive looked at loads of exchanges ect but since im not 18 i dont have any id and most exchanges have very small withdraw limits ive looked at and are no good ive looked for p2p places like bisk but theres no offers is there any exchanges that allow trading of crypto without kyc or id with high limits last time i traded coins it was on btc-e and dident have a issue back then im stuck trying to find a place to exchange my coins
Pages:
Jump to: