Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] GRAVIEX Exchange: low fees, fast withdrawals, high security - page 21. (Read 38180 times)

Activity: 628
Merit: 10
New exchange generation
New exchange generation
New exchange generation
New exchange generation
New exchange generation
Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation

Good happy birthday  Smiley, I see that graviex has its first birthday, and the ones that are missing  Cheesy
New exchange generation
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Must say I am Surprised and happy to see the attention and ideas with this coin and exchange ! Smart Move Guys !
Surprise me some more .....
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
gio want new exchanges some big exchanges
New exchange generation
Activity: 502
Merit: 15
Building Altcoinchain
websites down ?

It went down for me suddenly a couple days ago. Email them your ip-address at support, they fixed it quickly  Smiley
Activity: 52
New exchange generation
Activity: 55
Hello everybody. What's going on since tonight with GRAVIEX? The website is unacceptable!
New exchange generation
New exchange generation
New exchange generation
I was wondering is there a reason why, when I am selling some coins on the exchange sometimes I get "Volume too Low". Some times even I get when the coin i am trying to sell more then even before Like last time I just sold some coins a total of 50 coins @ 0.00000500 had no issue. Same coin I  go to sell on the exchange and this time i had 150 coins same price and I get "Volume too Low" sometimes if I wait a certain amount of time then it works. Is there a setting or something i need to know about?

There is a limit on the minimum order on the stock exchange; once a day you can place an order for any amount. Read more in our Tweeter
New exchange generation
Great event is coming! Let’s make it together! We want you to take part in the discussion of making a new MOBILE GRAVIEX.APP and share your opinion on Twitter and here!

New exchange generation
New exchange generation
Pages:
Jump to: