Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] GRAVIEX Exchange: low fees, fast withdrawals, high security - page 44. (Read 38180 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Snatcoin sent a request.
copper member
Activity: 236
Merit: 17
we sent you listing request...> (BitDaric)
Activity: 628
Merit: 10
New exchange generation
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
AVOID THIS EXCHANGE.....its a scam. Actually, I would call it fraudulent. Be very aware of their rules before you place any buy/sell orders there. Especially the following I found tonight regarding fees:

Fees
Market’s trade fee is equals 0.2% of the order amount. Fee amount is deducted from the order in the order currency. The fee is charged when the order is executed. In case of cancellation of the order before its execution, the commission is not written off.

[/font]
I did not know this when I place my orders on the site weeks ago, tonight I login and found this information

https://www.gravio.net/blog/graviex-fees-bonuses

It is fraudulent to charge a fee for a transaction that didnt happen, and I really dont give a shit if people disagree with me.   I immediately moved my crypto from the exhange tonight, and will never return. And I'll be sharing this information everywhere I can.

Hi. So, pls explain where you find a scam here? We charging market's fee just in one case - "The fee is charged when the order is executed". So that means when you make an exchange operation - market's fee is charged. For example - when you buy, ABS for BTC. That's it. If you just place and order and then somedays you cancel your order - exchange do not charge fee for that that. Where in the official rules you find that?

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
AVOID THIS EXCHANGE.....its a scam. Actually, I would call it fraudulent. Be very aware of their rules before you place any buy/sell orders there. Especially the following I found tonight regarding fees:

Fees
Market’s trade fee is equals 0.2% of the order amount. Fee amount is deducted from the order in the order currency. The fee is charged when the order is executed. In case of cancellation of the order before its execution, the commission is not written off.

[/font]
I did not know this when I place my orders on the site weeks ago, tonight I login and found this information

https://www.gravio.net/blog/graviex-fees-bonuses

It is fraudulent to charge a fee for a transaction that didnt happen, and I really dont give a shit if people disagree with me.   I immediately moved my crypto from the exhange tonight, and will never return. And I'll be sharing this information everywhere I can.
Activity: 628
Merit: 10
New exchange generation
Please help me! I delete "google authenticator" from my phone! I can't get the coins out.
My email: [email protected]
Create a support ticket. If you have a verified account you will be helped there.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Please help me! I delete "google authenticator" from my phone! I can't get the coins out.
My email: [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: