Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] GRAVIEX Exchange: low fees, fast withdrawals, high security - page 45. (Read 38133 times)

Activity: 628
Merit: 10
New exchange generation

Give us your mail for which you registered an account
I can not send private messages you...
[/quote]

write to the official email Graviex  [email protected]
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

[/quote]
I can not send private messages you...
New exchange generation
I checked everything and this problem is only on your stock exchange.
Check the algorithm
Probably all potmou that my address is somewhere you have "stuck in the staging table" when the system claims that it is, but a password on it to send (if I write that he forgot) doesn't want -
reporting, that such a login there is no.

make new e-mail exclusively because of bad code, one exchange - that would be weird

I checked everything and this problem is only on your stock exchange.
Check the algorithm
Probably all potmou that my address is somewhere you have "stuck in the staging table" when the system claims that it is, but a password on it to send (if I write that he forgot) doesn't want -
reporting, that such a login there is no.

make new e-mail exclusively because of bad code, one exchange - that would be weird
New exchange generation
I need help. I can't register on the stock exchange. and address support not see on the website. The problem is that if I go under the name / password gives error - Incorrect captcha. If you're trying to re-register writes that this address is already there. If indicate that you have forgotten the password writes that there is no such login. Vicious circle. help
check the correctness of the password you may have used Caps Lock when registering

Thanks,
GRAVIO Team
I need help. I can't register on the stock exchange. and address support not see on the website. The problem is that if I go under the name / password gives error - Incorrect captcha. If you're trying to re-register writes that this address is already there. If indicate that you have forgotten the password writes that there is no such login. Vicious circle. help
Activity: 60
Will try it for mining profits, i will post my review Cheesy
New exchange generation
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

We eventually added to the "Markets" window ability to sort by columns and volumes switch selection (%, $). More over we implemented persistent context for sorting and market group selection. Now switch from market to market will keep sorting options and filtering. You could find it on GRAVIEX
https://graviex.net/markets/absbtc?markets=btc&column=volume&order=desc&unit=volume

Pages:
Jump to: