Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 11. (Read 38772 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 09, 2019, 02:57:52 AM
BCHABC Upgrade Completed: Deposit and Withdrawal Services Now Open
KuCoin has completed the upgrade of BCHABC, and the deposit and withdrawal functions are now open.

https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-bchabc-upgrade-completed-190409
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 04, 2019, 08:59:45 AM
It seems kucoin volume and kucoin share value has grew last couple of weeks.

But when i check where the volume is coming from it is also from kucoin share. I think kucoin is a great exchange but still doesn't have enough volume.
April 04, 2019, 07:43:13 AM
KuCoin will be implementing the KCS buyback and burn, where KCS is purchased from the market and then burnt, for Q1, 2019 in the next three weeks. The specific amount will be released to the public after completion. This is the sixth KCS burn process. https://twitter.com/KuCoinUpdates/status/1113650308587114496
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442
thefuzzstone.github.io
April 04, 2019, 06:02:31 AM
Sent the docks for verification yesterday, received approval today.

Activity: 845
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 05:08:33 AM
I have used Kucoin for almost 2 years, and everything is safe no problem, even most of my ethereum based asset tokens are stored on Kucoin, by activating the 2FA feature it is almost impossible to get hacked.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
March 26, 2019, 03:11:06 AM
I like this exchange. It is very comfortable and looks very promising. I am not afraid to keep most of my trading capital on this exchange.
Exceptionally obvious, Let's hold up additional to see. Kucoin is getting stronger step by step and and surprised everyone. Still has a lot of space to develop and the meantime price most likely continues to move higher. Not just you, me likewise treat kucoin is a great exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 25, 2019, 12:52:15 PM
I like this exchange. It is very comfortable and looks very promising. I am not afraid to keep most of my trading capital on this exchange.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
March 25, 2019, 12:48:59 PM
Kucoin Shares got ranked as #1 coin to watch as the Kurcoin exchange is set to announce the first project on its Spotlight platform.

https://coincodex.com/article/3259/top-3-coins-to-watch-mar-25-mar-31-2019/

Also for the exchange KuCoin the day of the first project arrived on its Spotlight platform (to follow therefore the example of the Binance lauchpad), with the sale next April 3rd of the MultiVac token (MTV).

Let's see if the enormous success of the Binance exchange and its BnB token, which has appreciated more than 200% since the initiative started, will follow; Meanwhile, the KCS token in the last two weeks has seen its value increase by about 200%!

All the details of the sale below
https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-token-sale-of-multivac-of-kucoin-spotlight-will-start-on-april-3rd
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
March 25, 2019, 04:15:46 AM
Kucoin Shares got ranked as #1 coin to watch as the Kurcoin exchange is set to announce the first project on its Spotlight platform.

https://coincodex.com/article/3259/top-3-coins-to-watch-mar-25-mar-31-2019/
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
March 16, 2019, 03:11:13 PM
Kucoin will be one of the best project to watch out for u believe this coin might do another Bnb in price or might possibly surpass it's previous all time high price, and it seems they wanna start IEO

While IEO is better then an ico, i am not so sure if kucoin will have most legit ieos. Also at the moment i can't see enough money flowing in.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 14, 2019, 01:41:40 PM
Kucoin share is definitely gonna be huge in the future as we can see there will be IEO on Kucoin exchange I believe this is gonna make KCS to moon very hard just like the way ICO mooned Eth to its all time high, and moreover Kucoin exchange has a decent daily volume.
I also used this exchange many times, But the only thing I didn’t like was the restriction in new pairs. Quite a lot of interesting projects are not being traded. Leave the tokens on this exchange and I do not like it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 13, 2019, 06:01:50 PM
Kucoin share is definitely gonna be huge in the future as we can see there will be IEO on Kucoin exchange I believe this is gonna make KCS to moon very hard just like the way ICO mooned Eth to its all time high, and moreover Kucoin exchange has a decent daily volume.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 13, 2019, 03:17:50 PM
Kucoin will be one of the best project to watch out for u believe this coin might do another Bnb in price or might possibly surpass it's previous all time high price, and it seems they wanna start IEO
March 13, 2019, 01:45:51 PM
To celebrate the successful upgrade of KuCoin 2.0 and the partnership with BitUniverse, we have, together with the KuCoin Team, committed to total of 1 BTC and 10,000 KCS in prizes to give away to our users worldwide

https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-kucoin-bituniverse-grid-trading-competition-1-btc-10000-kcs

Finally another active competition on Fetch, with 6 Btc
https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-fetchai-fet-trading-competition-6-btc
March 12, 2019, 10:43:49 AM
KuCoin Background System Maintenance for Some Trading Pairs
On Mar 13, 2019, from 14:00 to 16:00 (UTC+8), KuCoin will be performing system maintenance for some trading pairs. Other functions are not affected. https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-kucoin-background-system-maintenance-for-some-trading-pairs
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
March 10, 2019, 07:24:23 PM
If some devs reading some speculations here in this thread I would like to share this to them. Romad will have their IEO this coming March 15, 2019, and I hope that coin will be listed on your exchange because it's very essential. KuCoin is a very powerful exchange even the market is down today, I hope there are more benefits of trading on your exchange site.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
February 27, 2019, 02:42:41 PM
What was that buy volume spike some days ago? It was even higher then on the bull run Smiley. Someone is filling his bags
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
February 26, 2019, 06:25:37 PM
Kucoin becomes popular and we see they are upgrading to Kucoin 2.0,its one of few exchanges which have good support and they answer quickly, which is very important for users, i think it will become one of top 10 exchanges and maybe buying Kucoin shares can be very good investment and it can be something like bnb.

I started this thread 16 months ago and I sincerely believed in a better future for the exchange and its native KCS token; I thought he could follow closely the footsteps of Binance's "brother", but it was not so unfortunately. Despite being a good exchange and listing many new coins, often first compared to others, it has always remained "in the shadows", never being able to really climb the rankings of the best exchanges.

I wonder if this new look and functionality gives a new impulse and impulse rialziasta, for the exchange and the token.

Maybe what Kucoin lacks are the connections on whales companies and some crypto personalities.

Anyway, Kucoin should just continue being reliable and in the future it might reach the top. I haven't seen an exchange ruling the top for a year as it always shifts from different exchanges.
February 25, 2019, 01:12:22 PM
Kucoin becomes popular and we see they are upgrading to Kucoin 2.0,its one of few exchanges which have good support and they answer quickly, which is very important for users, i think it will become one of top 10 exchanges and maybe buying Kucoin shares can be very good investment and it can be something like bnb.

I started this thread 16 months ago and I sincerely believed in a better future for the exchange and its native KCS token; I thought he could follow closely the footsteps of Binance's "brother", but it was not so unfortunately. Despite being a good exchange and listing many new coins, often first compared to others, it has always remained "in the shadows", never being able to really climb the rankings of the best exchanges.

I wonder if this new look and functionality gives a new impulse and impulse rialziasta, for the exchange and the token.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
February 25, 2019, 11:28:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: