Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 9. (Read 38663 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
May 22, 2019, 01:16:38 AM
Kucoin is one of the most popular crypto money exchanges, and thanks to Binance, the price of the BNB has been highly valued, which means that Kucoin Shares can be valued at the using of Kucoin. so I find it reasonable to invest a little.
Before, but now it's popularity has decrease together with its volume.
You can see how much Binance have improve, there trading volume now is almost $3 billion while Kucoin struggle to reach $100 million.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
May 21, 2019, 03:01:25 AM
Kucoin position itself like exchange for people, all their ways to make IEOs are definitely not for regular people. You need to hold KCS, like 14 days at that time price is dumping hard, that you get some lottery tickets and chance to win is very small, no transparency at all, nobody knows what was a draft mechanism, tickets has no numbers, this is looks very bad. People just loosing their money by holding KCS and get nothing in conclusion:(
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 21, 2019, 01:21:36 AM
The exchange was born in mid-September and promises and wants to become among the top 10 exchanges in the world, as well as its "twin" Binance.

Among its features:

Reliability: KuCoin uses data encryption, dynamic authentication, multi-level risk identification control, and other systems to guarantee transaction security.

Fast: KuCoin claims that blockchain-based assets will be added to your account within 2 minutes of your transaction, with withdrawals completed in 10 minutes.

Safe Wallet: The KuCoin wallet includes multilayer encryption, offline storage in a bank safe, funds escrow, and regular auditing by the bank.

24/7 Customer Service: KuCoin offers 24/7 customer service through WeChat and other platforms. They claim that customer service issues are addressed within 10 minutes.

Discounted Trading: KuCoin is offering discounted trading until October 27 to encourage users to sign up for the platform. You can get an 80% fee discount (0.02% fee per trade) until October 27.

Profit Sharing Among Token Holders: KuCoin shares 90% of trading fees with users.

Referral System: KuCoin has a referral system where it gives 40% of a user’s transaction fees to the member that referred them to the platform.

Proof of Stake Bonus: KuCoin shares 50% to users who hold KCS on KuCoin’s exchange. You also earn GAS for holding NEO on the exchange.

Multiple Currencies: KuCoin currently offers all of the following cryptocurrencies: ETH, LTC, NEO/GAS, OMG, QTUM, PAY, CVC, EOS, SNT, KNC, BTM, BHC. By December 2017, the company plans to offer over 50 mainstream cryptocurrency pairs. By December 2018, they aim to expand that to 1,000+ cryptocurrencies.

Quarterly Buybacks: KuCoin will buy back KCS each quarter. It will buy back tokens using the 10% of profits collected from transaction fees. Buybacks will continue until 100 million KCS have been destroyed.

Mobile App: KuCoin plans to release an iOS an Android app in November.

What interests us speculators is its currency, much like Binancecoin: KuCoin (KCS) has a total bid of 200 million, but the company plans to repay half of them, 100 million, through a burning policy, as it is exchanging Binance.
Moreover, KUCOIN exchange will be the first exchange to list RedPulse (RPX), which will attract a large number of investors.
I therefore believe that many investors will be drawn to the new policies and facilitations of it, so its domestic currency, KUCOIN, is likely to follow the same exponential trend of BNB when it went from about $ 0.10 to $ 0.20 to $ 2-3 in about a week.

In my opinion, it can be a great and lucrative investment, at least in the short term; then you will see how it will develop and evolve the exchange!
I like the concept of profit sharing among shareholders because of that i am still holding some of the kucoin share in exchange giving good return by simply keeping in exchange they are also burning coin at the regular interval .
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
May 20, 2019, 03:23:41 PM
Kucoin is a great exchange and based on my experienced. I've been using Kucoin for quite some time and I would say it's safe and never have any problems so far. Kucoin native token is KCS and the price is 1 usd at the moment and it will be like BNB in the next two years.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
May 20, 2019, 04:03:37 AM
KuCoin Trading System Upgrade Notice. On May 21, 2019, at 15:00 (UTC+8), KuCoin will be performing a trading system upgrade, which is expected to last around one hour. During this period, the trading service on the platform will be temporarily affected. https://twitter.com/KuCoinUpdates/status/1130364973971116032
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
May 19, 2019, 12:15:36 PM
Now i think Kucoin is the best coin to invest for long term holding as Binance failed to prove it was the safest exchange . Not the best option i am seeing in Kucoin with lots of trade volume as well as lots of features like revenue sharing with token holders even more . I think now its time to chose kucoin.

Kucoin is not a coin but its an exchange .  You mean to say kucoin shares ?  If it is then it maybe a good investment because we all witness how binance bnb coin got pumped up and maybe kucoin shares will also follow its path in the future because kucoin shares is also an asset of an exchange called kucoin  .

The exchange itself can also be a best option or an alternative next to binance and other top exchanges out there because kucoin do also have a smooth service  .
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
May 19, 2019, 12:04:09 PM
I have used Kucoin for almost 2 years, and everything is safe no problem, even most of my ethereum based asset tokens are stored on Kucoin, by activating the 2FA feature it is almost impossible to get hacked.
Even without 2FA code you can't going to start trade it's feature is absolutely very strong security i think and i never see which feature in other exchange.
Exchange hacked possible which type of security does not matter because a lot huge security exchange got hacked.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
May 18, 2019, 08:43:54 AM
KuCoin API Security Upgrade Announcement. To further enhance the security of user assets, KuCoin will be performing an API security upgrade at 15:00 (UTC+8) on May 20, 2019. https://twitter.com/KuCoinUpdates/status/1129712145376137216
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 08, 2019, 06:30:21 AM
Now i think Kucoin is the best coin to invest for long term holding as Binance failed to prove it was the safest exchange . Not the best option i am seeing in Kucoin with lots of trade volume as well as lots of features like revenue sharing with token holders even more . I think now its time to chose kucoin.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
May 08, 2019, 05:52:11 AM
KuCoin Will Open USDT-ERC20 and USDT-TRON Deposit and Withdrawal Services
https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-kucoin-will-open-usdt-erc20-and-usdtn-deposits-and-withdrawal-services

KuCoin is going to upgrade the KuCoin APP, website, and OpenAPI by May 8th, 15:00, 2019 (UTC+8) to offer the USDT-ERC20 (USDT based on ERC20 agreement) deposit as well as the USDT-TRON (USDT based on TRC20 agreement) deposit and withdrawal services for users.

Hoping that later Coins will become coins like Binance or EOS coin, I hope they can accept the IEO to make use of Coins shares skyrocket like Binance.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
May 08, 2019, 05:17:48 AM
Kucoin is a good exchange with a transaction volume of more than $ 20 million every day, of course this is a good opportunity for KCS to be great like BNB coin, the best solution is to immediately make KCS for the IEO.

I couldn't make a purchase at the IEO for MTV. A new campaign is organized for TRY but the conditions for participation have become more difficult than before. This makes it difficult to gain profits with IEO.

All exchanges are tightening the rules for participating in their IEOs; this can be an evil for many, the excluded, but also a positive fact, for those who manage to enter.
Personally, after the recent failures of the last Ieo on other exchanges, I decided to stay out and always wait for the official quotation on the exchange; maybe I will lose part of my earnings but maybe I will also save big losses after the listing (much more likely).

Meanwhile, in the link below all the information and details of the sale of the TRIAS token on May 14th.
https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-announcement-of-trias-try-token-sale-on-kucoin-spotlight
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
May 07, 2019, 06:44:03 AM
KuCoin Will Open USDT-ERC20 and USDT-TRON Deposit and Withdrawal Services
https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-kucoin-will-open-usdt-erc20-and-usdtn-deposits-and-withdrawal-services

KuCoin is going to upgrade the KuCoin APP, website, and OpenAPI by May 8th, 15:00, 2019 (UTC+8) to offer the USDT-ERC20 (USDT based on ERC20 agreement) deposit as well as the USDT-TRON (USDT based on TRC20 agreement) deposit and withdrawal services for users.
Activity: 616
May 04, 2019, 01:33:45 PM
Kucoin is a good exchange with a transaction volume of more than $ 20 million every day, of course this is a good opportunity for KCS to be great like BNB coin, the best solution is to immediately make KCS for the IEO.

I couldn't make a purchase at the IEO for MTV. A new campaign is organized for TRY but the conditions for participation have become more difficult than before. This makes it difficult to gain profits with IEO.
Activity: 532
May 04, 2019, 12:38:45 PM
KuCoin will launch the next round of the Spotlight token sale with Trias (TRY) on 14/5/2019 (UTC+8). The TRY token sale will follow a new lottery format, and there will not be first come first serve purchases available. https://twitter.com/KuCoinUpdates/status/1122745408797671424

Recently, I notice a real drop in the attractiveness of the company's ico market.  Many exchanges have already started to conduct IEO for different projects.  Of course, this gives certain guarantees for investors, because the administration of the exchanges conducts very thorough checks.  In addition, the IEO provides a contribution to the exchange of at least 20 Bitcoin.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
April 29, 2019, 11:41:49 AM
KuCoin will launch the next round of the Spotlight token sale with Trias (TRY) on 14/5/2019 (UTC+8). The TRY token sale will follow a new lottery format, and there will not be first come first serve purchases available. https://twitter.com/KuCoinUpdates/status/1122745408797671424

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
April 27, 2019, 03:18:14 PM
After reading on a few sites, I still do not understand clearly:
- Can I receive dividends if I hodl on private wallet?
- How often dividends are paid?

Thanks.

well
as far i know, dividend will payment to who hodl KCS on their account,not on private wallet such a metamask or mew.
then , dividend will paid dialy at 0:00 (UTC+8) every day,
for example
Above you will notice the earnings projections for a holder of 10,000 KCS (approximately $80,000 at its current value of around $8). The earnings are as follows:

Daily: 0.00015 BTC & 0.0238 ETH
Weekly: 0.0105 BTC & 0.16666 ETH
Monthly: 0.045 BTC & 0.714 ETH
Annually: 0.5475 BTC and 8.687 ETH
Activity: 588
April 26, 2019, 02:37:34 PM
I often trade on this exchange. I like the interface of this exchange as well as the reliability. In addition, kucoin constantly holds some competitions. I think this attracts new traders very much.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
April 26, 2019, 12:46:10 PM
Why does trading on this exchange generates so much altcoins scraps when trading?
Are they planning to fix that?
Is there no “scrap up” tool like what binance has?
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
April 26, 2019, 05:57:03 AM
I used to own kucoin shares but their daily volume dropped off a cliff, I moved over to much better exchanges like Yobit that actually take care of their customers.
Yobit? Many exchanges with these problems have been abandoned by traders due to many withdrawal problems or Investbox that harm many people. you better get your funds immediately because there are already many problems
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 26, 2019, 05:23:39 AM
I used to own kucoin shares but their daily volume dropped off a cliff, I moved over to much better exchanges like Yobit that actually take care of their customers.

Lol, are you saying Yobit is taking care of their customers? Yobit is one of the biggest scam exchanges and most of the people who are not newbies now this fact.

Kucoin is a nice and legit exchange. It is really hilarious you are doing this comparision.
Pages:
Jump to: