Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 25. (Read 38772 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2018, 06:22:40 AM
I am KucoinShares holder, but it makes me sick when I look at the total supply: 180 730 576 KCS.
Now only 11 135 728 KCS are circulating, so what happens to the price when they release all tokens?

The supply doesn't seem to be a big concern..look at EOS and its supply and still, it is on top 10 of the marketcap.So if kucoin can perform well and give Binance a stiff competition, there is no need to worry about the supply.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 05:17:00 AM

New Trading Pairs Are Available on KuCoin

QKC/BTC, QKC/ETH trading pairs on KuCoin!

Withdraw opens June 06, 2018 17:00 (UTC+8)

Buying starts June 04, 2018 17:00 (UTC+8)

Selling starts June 04, 2018 17:00 (UTC+8)
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 04:33:14 AM
🎁 ACT Competition Rewards Distributed
https://news.kucoin.com/en/%F0%9F%8E%81-act-competition-rewards-distributed/

KuCoin is very proud to announce that the giveaway for the ACT competition are now completed! All prizes have been distributed to the winners’ accounts. You can check the distributed rear in Account Center>Deposit>Deposit History.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
June 01, 2018, 12:41:30 PM
well. kucoin is a good exchange and i was thinking that it can be as good and popular as binance but the altcoin they have been listing are mostly crap coins and whatever listed in kucoin exchange started to be dumped during last months. so i dont like it anymore.

I don't agree with you. They list mostly well-funded projects. But we are in the bear market and global volume dropped a lot so this projects having mostly bad time after listing.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
June 01, 2018, 12:39:37 PM
well. kucoin is a good exchange and i was thinking that it can be as good and popular as binance but the altcoin they have been listing are mostly crap coins and whatever listed in kucoin exchange started to be dumped during last months. so i dont like it anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
June 01, 2018, 12:32:29 PM
What happened here?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
Look at current market cap - it lost $300mln? I do not understand, please, explain it to me.

It seems that coinmarketcap change the circulating supply. It was 90m if i remember correctly but it is now around 11m now.

I don't know, which information is true though.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 08:09:48 AM
KuCoin is such a great exchange but they're constantly viewed as a stepping stone to larger exchanges. As soon as coins get listed elsewhere all of the volume dries up on KuCoin. If they can find a way to stop this then KuCoin Shares will increase massively. I don't see many reasons why KuCoin can't rival binance in the future.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
June 01, 2018, 07:35:23 AM
Hello KuCoin Shares believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of KuCoin Shares at: https://cointopper.com/coin/kucoinshares

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
June 01, 2018, 02:45:06 AM
What happened here?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
Look at current market cap - it lost $300mln? I do not understand, please, explain it to me.
Activity: 392
June 01, 2018, 02:37:46 AM
I am positive that soon Kucoin will be on the top 10 exchanges because I've used this exchanges and I say that they really have a good interface and easy to use platform compare to others, in addition they always have a surprised for the user's of the platform by doing some promotions.
I think KUcoin still has to work hard to get into the top q0 crypto markets. because from what I see the sales volume there is not too big, and still bigger than other markets such as IDEX
Activity: 210
June 01, 2018, 02:18:09 AM
I rather like exchange. Nice interface exchange works. Double confirmation 2fa increases security which increases confidence in the exchange. And if the coins of the exchange to buy get a percentage. I think a good Outlook for the exchange to be in the top 20
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
June 01, 2018, 12:12:38 AM
I am positive that soon Kucoin will be on the top 10 exchanges because I've used this exchanges and I say that they really have a good interface and easy to use platform compare to others, in addition they always have a surprised for the user's of the platform by doing some promotions.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Activity: 560
May 31, 2018, 03:15:23 AM
KuCoin is Now Available in Türkçe and Tiếng Việt

We’d like to share with you a pleasant news that KuCoin is now available inTürkçe andTiếng Việt!

You could change the language into Türkçe and Tiếng Việt from the top right corner of the website.

Welcome to join the KuCoin Official Türkçe Telegram: https://t.me/kucointurkiye
KuCoin will soon announce the Official Tiếng Việt Telegram later.
https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-is-now-available-in-turkce-and-tieng-viet/

Activity: 271
May 30, 2018, 08:04:33 AM
I am KucoinShares holder, but it makes me sick when I look at the total supply: 180 730 576 KCS.
Now only 11 135 728 KCS are circulating, so what happens to the price when they release all tokens?

Activity: 406
Merit: 110
May 30, 2018, 07:46:47 AM
Well, no more kyc free environment. Still, at least we have 2 btc Daily withdrawal limit without kyc.

Yeah, kind of disappointed that they suddenly required KYC. It seems like the timing was exactly when Poloniex enforced their KYC policy as well. It could be due to pressure from government regulation. Overall, i feel safer that i have completed my KYC with Kucoin.

Seems like doing KYC means the exchange is legit and won't suddenly disappear with your money. Kucoin is legit.
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 30, 2018, 07:33:46 AM
Well, no more kyc free environment. Still, at least we have 2 btc Daily withdrawal limit without kyc.

They had to implement it at some point.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
May 28, 2018, 07:23:28 AM
New Trading Pairs Are Available on KuCoin

We are happy to announce the launch of PRL/KCS, PRL/USDT, TKY/KCS, LTC/KCS trading pairs on KuCoin! You can start trading now.

Risk Warning: Investing in cryptocurrency is akin to being a venture capital investor. The cryptocurrency market is available worldwide 24 x 7 for trading with no market close or open times. Please do your own risk assessment when deciding how to invest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. KuCoin attempts to screen all tokens before they come to market, however, even with the best due diligence there are still risks when investing. KuCoin is not liable for investment gains or losses.
https://news.kucoin.com/en/new-trading-pairs-are-available-on-kucoin-2/
Activity: 378
May 26, 2018, 01:07:07 PM
I like this exchange. I think that this exchange has a very good future. Now it is actively developing and on reliability is not inferior to the most popular exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: