Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 28. (Read 38772 times)

Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
May 10, 2018, 08:21:06 AM
Has anyone else had problems extracting there referral bonuses. Yet again Kucoin has messed it up for me with the extraction getting stuck part way through the process. The last time this happened, about a month ago, it took 6 weeks to sort out.

Yep, i am having the same situation.

It was stuck some time ago but it was working properly since. But it stuck again yesterday.

I feel your pain brother.
I sent a support ticket to Kucoin two days ago, with a screenshot of the failed extraction, and received an email today saying it's taking so long to extract because there are lots of users doing it !
So Kucoin do not have the resources to handle a few users doing the same thing at the same time, what sort of Mickey Mouse® exchange is this ?

Lol. I was asking for a Kucoin referral code few days ago but my friend told me there isn't a referral system anymore. So is it really working or the referral system was only good during the early stage when Kucoin was still doing marketing?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
May 08, 2018, 11:56:09 AM
Has anyone else had problems extracting there referral bonuses. Yet again Kucoin has messed it up for me with the extraction getting stuck part way through the process. The last time this happened, about a month ago, it took 6 weeks to sort out.

It was stuck some time ago but it was working properly since. But it stuck again yesterday.

I feel your pain brother.
I sent a support ticket to Kucoin two days ago, with a screenshot of the failed extraction, and received an email today saying it's taking so long to extract because there are lots of users doing it !
So Kucoin do not have the resources to handle a few users doing the same thing at the same time, what sort of Mickey Mouse® exchange is this ?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
May 08, 2018, 01:35:59 AM

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 12:58:48 AM
This exchange must begin to develop, otherwise it will lose its relevance, given the large number of competitors. But I like its design and interface.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
May 07, 2018, 06:49:32 PM
legendary
May 07, 2018, 04:39:24 PM
I want to withdraw my coins and it is asking me my mother's birth date which i set.

But the problem is it is not saying the format and im getting error over and over again.

How should i enter it?

Like 10-14-2000 ora 14-10-2000 or 14/10/2000. There is tens of possibilities about how to do this.

Well you have to enter it exactly the way you filled it out when you first answered the security question. There is no special format, just the way you entered it.
You even could have set "banana" as the birthday for your mother - but then have to answer exact the same way when asked about it

After trying a couple of times i find it to be like that. yyyy-mm-dd

It was saying to enter like that at start otherwise i would never choose the write a date.
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
May 07, 2018, 03:07:47 PM
I want to withdraw my coins and it is asking me my mother's birth date which i set.

But the problem is it is not saying the format and im getting error over and over again.

How should i enter it?

Like 10-14-2000 ora 14-10-2000 or 14/10/2000. There is tens of possibilities about how to do this.

Well you have to enter it exactly the way you filled it out when you first answered the security question. There is no special format, just the way you entered it.
You even could have set "banana" as the birthday for your mother - but then have to answer exact the same way when asked about it
legendary
May 07, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

How should i enter it?

Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
May 07, 2018, 05:28:26 AM
KuCoin Referral Bonus Program

See the official announcement here:

https://news.kucoin.com/en/referral-bonus-program/

Another innovative move by kucoin to surely boost their presence and trading volume. Just one thing though, does anyone have info on referral level bonuses?

Quoting from their referral info page:
Referral Bonus rate of A-level invitee: 20%
Referral Bonus rate of B-level invitee: 12%
Referral Bonus rate of C-level invitee: 8%

It seems like the 20% bonus is too good to be true given that they have a certain criteria set in place.

Oh! And I thought Kucoin referral is not available at this stage already. 20% share per trade is still possible if they are working on their marketing aggressively. We have to take note that it might not also last long if Kucoin thinks it is not profitable for them anymore which I doubt for as long as the volume increases a lot.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
May 06, 2018, 09:32:30 AM
Im only actively trading in kucoin exchange and recently my redhot ico investment called pundix has released and i hope that kucoin will list this quality project very soon, it is a real peoject with real use cases and services, its token comes with symbol npxs.

Nobody care about your pundix token here. We need to focus on Kucoin Shares price, it's still undervalued.

Kucoin also should add convert small tokens to KCS option, just like Binance did previous days.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
May 06, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
Im only actively trading in kucoin exchange and recently my redhot ico investment called pundix has released and i hope that kucoin will list this quality project very soon, it is a real peoject with real use cases and services, its token comes with symbol npxs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 05, 2018, 09:31:30 PM

Another innovative move by kucoin to surely boost their presence and trading volume. Just one thing though, does anyone have info on referral level bonuses?

Quoting from their referral info page:
Referral Bonus rate of A-level invitee: 20%
Referral Bonus rate of B-level invitee: 12%
Referral Bonus rate of C-level invitee: 8%

It seems like the 20% bonus is too good to be true given that they have a certain criteria set in place.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 09:24:42 PM
I really like kucoin. because its use is very easy. but also the coin price in kucoin is very high, so I chose kucoin as an alternative exchanger
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 05:48:32 PM

Yeah, just received it as an e-mail too. They said referral bonus will be effective for one year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 03, 2018, 04:42:34 PM
Kucoin had a nice start at first, but it could not keep up with the air and disappointed its users. I do not know what the progression process is showing us but I am not very hopeful
Some time these type projects need time hopefully this will go in positive for many members in future
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 04:39:32 PM
Kucoin had a nice start at first, but it could not keep up with the air and disappointed its users. I do not know what the progression process is showing us but I am not very hopeful
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 12:25:38 PM
I do not understand why the futures of the coins that come out on the kucoin stock market give such a negative result. I was very positive about this stock market in the first time, but now I have no confidence.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
May 03, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 10:46:35 AM
Special Treatment Area For All Tokens Not Complying With KuCoin’s Quality Standards

Dear KuCoin Users,

We are setting up a ‘Special Treatment Area’ on our exchange to separate tokens that have been performing well versus those which have not succeeded getting established among traders.

Read more: https://news.kucoin.com/en/special-treatment-area-for-all-tokens-not-complying-with-kucoins-quality-standards/
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 10:18:25 AM
KCS has 70 Rank on Coinmarketcap but BNB has 21 Rank. In my opinion, KuCoin needs more promoting and good marketing.
KCS`s price is lower and lower on graphs but there is not the same situation with BNB - it is growing!
Pages:
Jump to: