Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange of tokens - problem - page 2. (Read 237 times)

Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
July 05, 2018, 02:10:51 PM
Take your time always and always looking into ethgasstation.info for the current gwei/std gwei for a transaction to go thru in an instant. Example as of the hour I am writing this, at ethgasstation.info, the standard price of gas for the transaction is 33. which is within 5minutes. While on the other hand, the highest for it to go thru is 45. They also have calculator there for transactions so you can see how much you are going to spend for a transaction. I suggest not doing anything for now. Wait for the Ethereum Blockchain to calm down. Maybe in a couple of days. I am seeing 100gwei for the last few days.

Funny that transactions are taking so long. I just visited ethgasstation and there was information that 0.38$ is enough for transaction??
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 05, 2018, 02:06:46 PM
Your error might be a result from congestion on the Ethereum network. Try to send another transaction with higher gas price and same nonce.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 02:02:45 PM
Take your time always and always looking into ethgasstation.info for the current gwei/std gwei for a transaction to go thru in an instant. Example as of the hour I am writing this, at ethgasstation.info, the standard price of gas for the transaction is 33. which is within 5minutes. While on the other hand, the highest for it to go thru is 45. They also have calculator there for transactions so you can see how much you are going to spend for a transaction. I suggest not doing anything for now. Wait for the Ethereum Blockchain to calm down. Maybe in a couple of days. I am seeing 100gwei for the last few days.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 01:56:38 PM
Transaction for sending or deposit erc token from forkdelta to myetherwallet delay and have running for three days. You have increase your gwei transaction not normally, usually we only need for making fast transaction by setting with 10 to 15 gwei, but if you are sending your token right now you have put more than 50 to 80 gwei to make your transaction will be fast. You have waiting until gwei transaction is normal and back to usually gwei about 10.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:54:03 PM
Me too . ETH networks are becoming too slow. I have to wait several hours for a transaction. Although I used high fees. Forkdelta costs a lot. Small transactions should not use forkdelta.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
July 05, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
The Ethereum network is overloaded for a few days - so the best solution is to just wait until this problem is solved .

I agree it is because of the congested ethereum network that transaction are difficult to success, I've experienced these yesterday when I tried to transfer some altcoin to the exchanges some are failed and the successful transaction was because of the high gas fees.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 05, 2018, 01:49:22 PM
I also like you. The ETH network has been bad lately. Processed a very long transaction. I tried with higher fees but still slow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:44:15 PM
I had this problem too, all you need to do is raise the gas limit. The default is 21000, raise it to 45000 and if that doesn't work try 75000 and finally 100000.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 01:42:18 PM
The Ethereum network is overloaded for a few days - so the best solution is to just wait until this problem is solved .
Activity: 921
July 05, 2018, 12:43:34 PM
Most likely it is worth increasing the amount of gas. I usually only have problems with the transfer of tokens or coins because of it.
Activity: 420
July 05, 2018, 10:56:15 AM
Now many are experiencing problems with transactions in the network Ethereum. Raise the commission to make the transaction successful or use ethereum wallet
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
July 05, 2018, 10:43:08 AM
As I know the Etheruim network is so busy , so many transactions,

Do you know what that is? Last I remember it was plugged up with crypto kitties or something. That can't really still be the case today? Is the network often really clogged like this? Are there any scaling solutions coming or theorized yet?
It is because an exchange named FCoin is conducting voting on new listings by asking people to send a single token of the coin they want listed. You may have noticed a lot of small denomination tokens arriving in your wallet recently, those are people token spamming in the hopes of getting more votes. I have reported the Token Spam tokens to Etherscan and they said they would mark the Tokens as Spam if more people complained. You want lower fees and faster transactions? Complain to Etherscan and get these tokens blacklisted.
It's a nightmare. It's not possible send a $ 180 token when I even raise gas to $ 25. There was no such thing yet .
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
July 05, 2018, 03:25:15 AM

Do you know what that is? Last I remember it was plugged up with crypto kitties or something. That can't really still be the case today? Is the network often really clogged like this? Are there any scaling solutions coming or theorized yet?
It is because an exchange named FCoin is conducting voting on new listings by asking people to send a single token of the coin they want listed. You may have noticed a lot of small denomination tokens arriving in your wallet recently, those are people token spamming in the hopes of getting more votes. I have reported the Token Spam tokens to Etherscan and they said they would mark the Tokens as Spam if more people complained. You want lower fees and faster transactions? Complain to Etherscan and get these tokens blacklisted.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 03:10:48 AM
maybe you put low fees and the transaction disappeared from the blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
July 04, 2018, 07:48:08 PM
I have a problem. Maybe you know why this is happening. I use www.myetherwallet.com + MetaMask. I only use myetherwallet to exchange tokens. Today I wanted to deposit a token for the forkdelta market. I did not make it. Is displayed "Sorry, we are unable to locate this Transaction Hash". And that's it. I've tried a dozen times.

Yesterday I had the same with another token with a significantly smaller price. Does anyone know the solution?

You might wanna try clearing your browser cache and cookies and try refreshing your browser before trying again.
There's a common continuity bug in their online wallet which creates this freezing situation sometimes.

Btw, did you enter correct gas price (GWEI)?
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 05:43:42 PM
Maybe your gwie is so low. Todays blockchain is quetly huge required it almost reach 1 dollar per transation. I suggest to you that go to the eth gas station. To know what is good gwie for transaction
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 04, 2018, 05:40:44 PM
This is the problem of ethereum's network like what others said, you have to deal with it and there's no solution for this.

I'd advise that wait until the congestion is cleared so you don't have to wait that long and keep on trying.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 05:34:25 PM
I have a problem. Maybe you know why this is happening. I use www.myetherwallet.com + MetaMask. I only use myetherwallet to exchange tokens. Today I wanted to deposit a token for the forkdelta market. I did not make it. Is displayed "Sorry, we are unable to locate this Transaction Hash". And that's it. I've tried a dozen times.

Yesterday I had the same with another token with a significantly smaller price. Does anyone know the solution?
I also posted this problem and I also have to wait 12 hours for one. But I'm glad I just received my deals. Do not worry the Ethereal system is getting slow and every transaction is getting tough. But now things have become more stable and transactions are going well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
July 04, 2018, 05:29:49 PM

I have this situation for the first time. Uploading 0.15 ETH takes 21 hours. Another thing that I have no idea, what amount of gas for can be finalized transaction.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
July 04, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

Pages:
Jump to: