Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange of tokens - problem - page 3. (Read 237 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 16
July 04, 2018, 04:50:13 PM
As I know the Etheruim network is so busy , so many transactions,
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
July 04, 2018, 04:30:33 PM
Try refreshing the etherscan page, where it says the error. Sometimes it takes longer for transaction to get picked up by the miners. Also, try setting higher gas limit as well as gas price (GWEI). These days Ethereum network is clogged, I have waited a couple of hours for mine to get through yesterday.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
July 04, 2018, 04:25:04 PM
This occurs often when miners ask for transactions with high fees. You should increase the gas level so miners can fastly locate your transaction and confirm it. If you wanna send tokens with small value to/from etherdelta/forkdelta then you may loose much more in fees than their actual value. The problem is in the network and not related to the platform you use, either myatherwallet or metamask, to send them.
I've tried to set a really high gas level. Nothing helped. 15 $ for a token worth 150 $ is quite a lot ...
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
July 04, 2018, 03:27:56 PM
This occurs often when miners ask for transactions with high fees. You should increase the gas level so miners can fastly locate your transaction and confirm it. If you wanna send tokens with small value to/from etherdelta/forkdelta then you may loose much more in fees than their actual value. The problem is in the network and not related to the platform you use, either myatherwallet or metamask, to send them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
July 04, 2018, 03:21:16 PM
I have a problem. Maybe you know why this is happening. I use www.myetherwallet.com + MetaMask. I only use myetherwallet to exchange tokens. Today I wanted to deposit a token for the forkdelta market. I did not make it. Is displayed "Sorry, we are unable to locate this Transaction Hash". And that's it. I've tried a dozen times.

Yesterday I had the same with another token with a significantly smaller price. Does anyone know the solution?
Pages:
Jump to: