Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[EXCHANGE] Register at UPcoin.com, fast, secure, new generation exchange!🔥 - page 2. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I just signed up to the exchange and I like the interface, it is very simple. Also, the referral bonus in the site will serve as a push for people to talk more about the exchange and help in marketing the exchange
Activity: 17
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Sir, all listing requests should come via our official email address: [email protected]
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
Please do list Opus (OPT) & Artemine (ARTE)

With that, I guarantee you'll have an influx of new customers ready to provide liquidity.
Activity: 31
Hey there TeamUpCoin!

I'm reaching out to you on behalf of the Garlicoin Team and would love to talk with you and your team further!

Could you please send us an email at  ?

Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to your exchange!
Kmorae
Nothing was changed in our system that might affect your login. Just tested login with my account and it let me in.

Please make sure you enter a correct email address. If it doesn't work, PM me, will look into it.
Activity: 9
Where can I get help on logging in?

It was OK when I first signed up (and I could see the $500), but now I keep getting the message to enter a valid email.....
We are planning to go live this week, however trading will open in demo mode (deposits will be disabled).

More testing is being done now and we want to make sure we deliver a perfect product.

As soon as we get green light from our dev team, trading will start.
Activity: 16
I saw that the launch is delayed for the next week by security reasons. Do you have exact date?
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
is it possible for users to type in telegram channel ? I am new to telegram and dont see option to type in the upcoin channel.

Unfortunately I missed the pre-launch testing of upcoin due to being busy.

If there isn't one being added I would suggest adding a chat feature to the ucpcoin exchange itself. So users can interact with each other.
Our dev team has been working on improvements of UPcoin and here is a gist of our dev diary:

- Delayed order setting (feature): changed delay intervals, system now remembers your last setting, changed many inner mechanics of this feature. Improved.
- Changed the way the order form works: you can now click on price, amount or total in the order book and the value will go to respective field of the order form. Improved.
- 16 small changes made to the way markets function. Improved.
- Multiple changes to order form made, all based on feedback of Round 1 testers. Improved.
- Search system improved, hot keys added, minor tweaks made. Improved.
- Corrected widget performance, errors & discrepancies fixed. Work in progress.

Stay tuned to updates!

Sincerely,
UPcoin Team
where is this exchange located? in which country the company is?

Hello, we don't have a location yet - currently selecting a jurisdiction. The plan is to become a registered business in Q2, 2018. We'll make an announcement when it's done.

I'm a bit confused... the fact that I see nothing else in my dashboard other than your referral program is because the exchange is only available to beta testers at the moment?
What about the list of supported coins? In your FAQ you have this question: "Where is UPcoin registered and which cryptocurrencies do you offer?" but the answer bellow it only answers the 1st part of the question.

Our goal is to take top 100 coins and add them from start. You might want to explore this article here: https://medium.com/@upcoinexchange/trading-pairs-coin-listing-policy-114a21c52333

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
I'm a bit confused... the fact that I see nothing else in my dashboard other than your referral program is because the exchange is only available to beta testers at the moment?
What about the list of supported coins? In your FAQ you have this question: "Where is UPcoin registered and which cryptocurrencies do you offer?" but the answer bellow it only answers the 1st part of the question.
Activity: 12
where is this exchange located? in which country the company is?
Upcoin claim to have dedicated servers. They have 10 shit website on their servers.

This exchange don't look Real. i highly doubt it will be another bitconnect.

We run a dedicated server behind cloudflare. It's because of cloudflare that you see other websites on same server. Cloudflare will give you a new IP address every time you access upcoin.com. You can try that any time - with every session you will see different IPs. UPcoin uses dedicated servers because we know how high the load can get.

To prove the exchange is real we have recoded a live demo of UPcoin and ran Round 1 of beta testing this Tuesday. Your scepticism is understandable, yet unfounded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0YRtS8YYzs
Activity: 133
I am Sylanda
A new exchange, what's going to be the difference from other exchanges that il attract investors and traders to ur market
Pages:
Jump to: