Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] SwapHole.com - Trailing Stop - 2FA - Live Cryptsy Trades Graph - page 2. (Read 14114 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

I PM'd you and sent an email to [email protected] in regards to a deposit issue.
Please check and respond.  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Update: Mintpal trading data integrated & there is a Cryptsy/Mintpal trades table on certain markets. https://www.swaphole.com/#!market/LTC/BTC What's next?
Update: Cryptsy live trade data now available as graph on certain markets! Check it out: https://www.swaphole.com/#!market/DOGE/BTC
Are your servers and wallets SELinux secured?

We don't give away any information on our security measurements.

This has a major reason: Let's say we use SELinux and there is a glitch in it. Everybody would know that a service of ours is vulnerable. A good example is the last OpenSSL bug.

We use common security techniques also used in the financial industry and goverment services.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Are your servers and wallets SELinux secured?
I sent you an email with screenshots.

Should be resolved already.

how the hell will i change my btc withdrawal address?

you have upgraded the site visually which is great.. but it has become more difficult to buy/sell with those new pop up option. why can it be just the same style as other exchange site.. its really harder to make order option with your UI.. alot of things to take into consider.. pls just make a basic buy order option and give an advance option if people prefer it.. 

.. its great to be a fucking unique exchange site but pls make it user friendly.. alot of the option your exchange site present really is hard to use/manage.. there is not even a starter guide for newbi no wonder there is such a low volume on your site.. it makes new comers turn away with such difficult option

TL/DR: you have so many features that most people won't use, you forget the most important thing which is being user friendly.

Thank you for your honest feedback, I think you already wrote us an email Smiley

Withdrawal addresses can't be changed, this is a security measure. This is easily done by sending an email to our support and writing your new withdrawal address in it.

We may overthink this procedure, because most people don't understand that this actually protects them by state their real withdrawal address instead of some random address.

not user friendly.
I can't even find how I can cancel my orders Huh

I'd suggest sending an email to [email protected] - usually you have a cancel button right next to your order.

We take your feedback into account and will definitly think about how we can make it user friendlier and still provide more features than other exchanges!

I sent you an email with screenshots.
Update:

• Every user can now change their withdrawal address on their own - I recommend using 2FA!
  • Fast and simple buy/sell order form on every market

Feedback appreciated!

you have upgraded the site visually which is great.. but it has become more difficult to buy/sell with those new pop up option. why can it be just the same style as other exchange site.. its really harder to make order option with your UI.. alot of things to take into consider.. pls just make a basic buy order option and give an advance option if people prefer it.. 

.. its great to be a fucking unique exchange site but pls make it user friendly.. alot of the option your exchange site present really is hard to use/manage.. there is not even a starter guide for newbi no wonder there is such a low volume on your site.. it makes new comers turn away with such difficult option

TL/DR: you have so many features that most people won't use, you forget the most important thing which is being user friendly.

Thank you for your honest feedback, I think you already wrote us an email Smiley

Withdrawal addresses can't be changed, this is a security measure. This is easily done by sending an email to our support and writing your new withdrawal address in it.

We may overthink this procedure, because most people don't understand that this actually protects them by state their real withdrawal address instead of some random address.

not user friendly.

I'd suggest sending an email to [email protected] - usually you have a cancel button right next to your order.

We take your feedback into account and will definitly think about how we can make it user friendlier and still provide more features than other exchanges!

+1

not user friendly.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Stupid question but where/how can I cancel my orders?
I've searched everywhere but I didn't find it Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
We are planning the release tomorrow morning (CEST). Follow our https://twitter.com/SwapHole to discover the new design shortly after the release Smiley

That's how the public market screen is going to look like:
Monero Core Team
I like it: not much talking, much more acting Smiley

One remark though: since you charge for market order, most of the transaction are done at market price. This is really unsettling for me, It is like a gamble. I placed both a buy and a sell order on AsiaCoin three days ago (and AsiaCoin has all the volume) and it has not been filed yet, even though I placed a buy order at the highest price and a sell order at the lowest price.
David, thank you for your suggestions!

I want you to know that we are testing a new release with many new stuff, some examples:
  • More and nicer graphs
  • Move tabs
  • Weighted average
  • Click on the balance fills the withdrawal balance field
  • Faster withdrawals
  • Own orders get marked on buy/sell table
  • Major redesign
  • Edit order
  • Permalinks on public content
  • More intuitive order form
  • Some other minor improvements

Twitter and this thread are very silent at the moment - we are doing a lot of stuff in the background and we want to blow your mind with the next version of SwapHole.com
Monero Core Team
Added
- On the deposit/withdrawal window, clicking on the Current balance selects the whole of it in Amount (like at Mintpal).
- When the  "not enough funds!" message appears, add a second line: "maybe you forgot to unlock XXX %currency%?". I believe that would help people and reduce the amount of mail you'd receive.
Monero Core Team
Added "Weighted average like at kraken."
Pages:
Jump to: