Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange with phone number and best customer support? - page 2. (Read 241 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I doubt that any of the retail exchanges will introduce phone support for general users. Most probably they will offer this kind of service only for users with certain trading volume. I mean when you have 100ks or millions of users you would need an army of customer support agents which need to be trained and all that.

However this could be a serious competitive advantage. If I were the CEO I'd certainly introduce the service for VIP users.
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
So, no one has any suggestion?  Undecided 

I was actually planning to switch to a better exchange asap.

Thanks,
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
Dear friends,

Which exchange will you suggest that has a phone support and good customer support?  I am currently using big exchanges such as Coinbase, bittrex etc which has ZERO customer support. They don't have any phone support.  They restrict user's account without explanation and you can't even contact them!

So, do you use any exchange which has a very good customer support and have phone support?  If no phone support then, at least live chat support or very quick/professional email support?

For example Coinbase doesn't reply to emails for weeks and even if they reply it is just a copy paste reply.!

Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: