Pages:
Author

Topic: ExchangeD.I2P | Darknet CryptoCurrency Exchange | Bitcoin Altcoins Fiat Stocks - page 7. (Read 29313 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yes, with all the extra steps needed to use I2P it will be quite hard to gain volume.
I already asked one marketmaker, waiting for response.

Awesome. the public API is done , the trade API is currently being on a test server, it will be done this weekend.

I get that its difficult to convince people to go through hoops for privacy, I'm hoping/expecting that most clearnet exchanges will choke themselves to death on regulation and ExchangeD will be the only alternative.

Is there a hangout spot for marketmakers? Its one of those services where there really isnt any marketing or publicity.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

your welcome, feel free to spread the word.

no point in having an exchange that nobody uses Smiley

Yes, with all the extra steps needed to use I2P it will be quite hard to gain volume.
I already asked one marketmaker, waiting for response.

your welcome, feel free to spread the word.

no point in having an exchange that nobody uses Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Can you please add EXP (Expanse) to your exchange?

what exactly is Expanse, is it an etherclone? i dont see a github repo on the website http://www.expanse.tech/#downloads

Yes github.com/expanse-project/go-expanse

what exactly is Expanse, is it an etherclone? i dont see a github repo on the website http://www.expanse.tech/#downloads
legendary
Hey!

Iam from the Feathercoin-Team and would love to see Feathercoin on your Exchange!

If you got any questions, feel free to pm me.

Regards,
ChekaZ

That would be nice if you can add EXP and FTC.
FTC already have SX implemented so we can send coins anonymously to darkweb exchange Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Hey!

Iam from the Feathercoin-Team and would love to see Feathercoin on your Exchange!

If you got any questions, feel free to pm me.

Regards,
ChekaZ
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

I second this request. I can assist with any integration questions you may have.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000
https://bata.io
How about 0% fees or even -1% fees?

To bring volume up and spread the word?

That is not the problem, the problem is trust.

Possibly a open ledger system with escrow would address that main issue.

Otherwise looks like a great project.

the issue is 2fold,

Trust is a big thing, but its not the main issue, plenty of clearnet exchanges managed to run away with customer funds, and lately cryptsy has implemented capital controls, they are about to pull a gox. ExchangeD.i2p has been endorsed/vouched for by the dev teams of Anoncoin and Dogecoindark

But, IMO the big thing is that marketing has been weak, nobody has heard of Exchanged.I2P and even if they had most traders don't really care enough about privacy to install i2p and trade anonymously.

I'm not bankrolled by some VC Angel guys to where I can pay out negative trading fee's. And really the fee's are not whats holding back trading volume.
---

So here's what I'm working on to get things rolling.

1) Im running a testnet of trade API and a sample trading bot.
2) We are looking for market makers to fill up the orderbooks

As far as trust goes, escrow trading is a high latency thing, that doesn't really work for the type of service we are running, but...

3) I'm coding a localbitcoins clone as the next big feature release. this will allow for multisig transactions so if anyone want to buy/sell Bitcoin for Cryptocurrencies or fiat. They will be able to do that anonymously with minimal risk.

4) We recently got approved to be on the I2Prouter homepage so hopefully that will allow for greater visibility, we are working on some promotional material once that happens.

----

but hey, im alway open to new ideas, if you have any suggestion i would love to hear them. Best place to chat is in our irc channel: irc2p in #exchange
but feel free to sugest them here.

Outside of bitcointalk.org I don't have a clearnet presence so if anyone is interested in helping out with getting the word out let me know.
If your a marketmaker or interested in marketmaking, we are offering 0.0% fee accounts.

will add the channel ...

im interested to see what comes of this ...

its an interesting concept - and have looked at a similar concept fo granite ... ive found though - the implementation is a lot more indepth and compicated than teh concept ...

just joined the channel - aaand no one is on ...

im adding it to my 'regular' channels ...

#crysx

hey your probably connected to the wrong server, Are you sure your connected to irc2p? there are about ~20 people here but i dont see you.

you right ...

i am connected to free node ...

hehehe ... a slight overlook i think Tongue ...

what would i need to connect via linux - fedora 22 x64? ...

#crysx

you need to install i2p and make sure i2prouter is running https://geti2p.net/en/download
then point your client at server: 127.0.0.1:6668

tanx ...

ill have a look at that soon ...

#crysx

the server also works over tor,

server: ogn5vbujhrvbihko.onion:6667
proxy: 127.0.0.1:9050
legendary

the issue is 2fold,

Trust is a big thing, but its not the main issue, plenty of clearnet exchanges managed to run away with customer funds, and lately cryptsy has implemented capital controls, they are about to pull a gox. ExchangeD.i2p has been endorsed/vouched for by the dev teams of Anoncoin and Dogecoindark

But, IMO the big thing is that marketing has been weak, nobody has heard of Exchanged.I2P and even if they had most traders don't really care enough about privacy to install i2p and trade anonymously.

I'm not bankrolled by some VC Angel guys to where I can pay out negative trading fee's. And really the fee's are not whats holding back trading volume.
---

As far as trust goes, escrow trading is a high latency thing, that doesn't really work for the type of service we are running, but...

3) I'm coding a localbitcoins clone as the next big feature release. this will allow for multisig transactions so if anyone want to buy/sell Bitcoin for Cryptocurrencies or fiat. They will be able to do that anonymously with minimal risk.

4) We recently got approved to be on the I2Prouter homepage so hopefully that will allow for greater visibility, we are working on some promotional material once that happens.

----

but hey, im alway open to new ideas, if you have any suggestion i would love to hear them. Best place to chat is in our irc channel: irc2p in #exchange

Outside of bitcointalk.org I don't have a clearnet presence so if anyone is interested in helping out with getting the word out let me know.
If your a marketmaker or interested in marketmaking, we are offering 0.0% fee accounts.

will add the channel ...

its an interesting concept - and have looked at a similar concept fo granite ... ive found though - the implementation is a lot more indepth and compicated than teh concept ...

#crysx

hey your probably connected to the wrong server, Are you sure your connected to irc2p? there are about ~20 people here but i dont see you.

you right ...

#crysx

you need to install i2p and make sure i2prouter is running https://geti2p.net/en/download

tanx ...

ill have a look at that soon ...

#crysx

the issue is 2fold,

---

----

will add the channel ...

#crysx

you right ...

#crysx

legendary

the issue is 2fold,

---

----

will add the channel ...

#crysx

you right ...

#crysx

the issue is 2fold,

---

----

will add the channel ...

#crysx

legendary

the issue is 2fold,

---

----

will add the channel ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: