Pages:
Author

Topic: ExchangeD.I2P | Darknet CryptoCurrency Exchange | Bitcoin Altcoins Fiat Stocks - page 9. (Read 29313 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
Hi guys.

Would you consider adding NavajoCoin?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791

Please read the anon feature on this coin.

Cheers!

I second that!

Please add NavajoCoin, thanks.

BTW great project, tweeted about it!  Smiley
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Hi guys.

Would you consider adding NavajoCoin?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791

Please read the anon feature on this coin.

Cheers!
Activity: 588
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
is there a way to access on clearnet?

you can access it through an outproxy such as i2p.xyz

http://exchanged.i2p.xyz

HOWEVER, it is not reccomended for trading because nobody knows who runs the outproxy and they could perform a man in the middle attack. We are commited to privacy above all else and running a clearnet service without bending over the table for the govt is simpy not possible.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
is there a way to access on clearnet?
Great service and site! I really like the art.

Since lots of people are too stupid to use I2P, would you consider creating a Tor hidden service for your exchange?

Also for awareness you could contact DeepDotWeb or post it on The Hub or /r/DarkNetMarkets.

Fuck that son of a bitch Ben Lawsky and especially AML / KYC, I hope he dies.

thanks, im glad you like it Smiley

we are working on more pr stuff and making it easier to use. never fear. there is a special place in hell reserved for  lawsky and co.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Great service and site! I really like the art.

Since lots of people are too stupid to use I2P, would you consider creating a Tor hidden service for your exchange?

Also for awareness you could contact DeepDotWeb or post it on The Hub or /r/DarkNetMarkets.

Fuck that son of a bitch Ben Lawsky and especially AML / KYC, I hope he dies.
hows the volume here?

volume could be better. i think it will improve in a few more weeks when the newyork bitlicense really starts kicking in
legendary
New Coin Development Initiative. 5% of all altcoin denominated fee's will be donated to the development fund for each coin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Thanks for adding SDC i just have one question will this Exchange support $ to BTC and BTC to $ ? this is needed.

Trading fiat involves banks and regulations. It would require us to collect information about our users and submit suspicious activity reports to the governmen.t We are simple unwilling to comply with any regulation. We are looking into starting a darknet localbitcoins clone. Users could then buy bitcoin and potentially other altcoins from local dealers in a city nearby.

I understand that fiat/btc trading is important to you but our priority is privacy first, we wont do anything if it degrades the economic freedom and liberty our customers can depend on us for.
No problem, thanks for the response, back in the day we used to buy them via western union im sure there is someone on the DW that still offers this service.
looking forward to using your exchange, and thanks again.
Thanks for adding SDC i just have one question will this Exchange support $ to BTC and BTC to $ ? this is needed.

Trading fiat involves banks and regulations. It would require us to collect information about our users and submit suspicious activity reports to the governmen.t We are simple unwilling to comply with any regulation. We are looking into starting a darknet localbitcoins clone. Users could then buy bitcoin and potentially other altcoins from local dealers in a city nearby.

I understand that fiat/btc trading is important to you but our priority is privacy first, we wont do anything if it degrades the economic freedom and liberty our customers can depend on us for.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
SDC is fully synced and everything is running smoothly happy trading Smiley
hello, is possible to add SDC (shadowcash) on the exchange? This one too have a real anon purpose

we get a lot of coin requests, it would make a big difference if you joined our irc2p channel #exchange and requested it there.

I'm glad Tulsene is working with you on found exchange bugs and implementing SDC. It's a great project!
I understand we may be seeing the anonymous Shadow Tokens (SDT) possibly on there as well. That would be huge as there is no active exchange to swap the tokens at this time. I'll pop in IRC to help as I can.

hey, i added trading of SDC  the wallet is syncing now. I thinking adding SDT is a great idea. Is there any documentation i can look at?
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
hello, is possible to add SDC (shadowcash) on the exchange? This one too have a real anon purpose

we get a lot of coin requests, it would make a big difference if you joined our irc2p channel #exchange and requested it there.

I'm glad Tulsene is working with you on found exchange bugs and implementing SDC. It's a great project!
I understand we may be seeing the anonymous Shadow Tokens (SDT) possibly on there as well. That would be huge as there is no active exchange to swap the tokens at this time. I'll pop in IRC to help as I can.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Add StealthCoin - a privacy centric altcoin!

legendary
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
the server is having hardware issues, migrating to a new environment it could be up to 30 hours before this issue is resolved
hopefully i will have a new back up running in the next 3-4 hours
all funds are secure
back up happy trading Smiley
the server is having hardware issues, migrating to a new environment it could be up to 30 hours before this issue is resolved
hopefully i will have a new back up running in the next 3-4 hours
all funds are secure
Pages:
Jump to: