Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchanges in 2018 - page 3. (Read 824 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 02:49:09 PM
I think that Binance is still the top one as the most widely used exchange. Then OKEx and also HitBTC are still the traders' choice in 2018.
Thank you..
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 24, 2018, 02:47:03 PM
I adhere to the exchanges that have long existed and time-tested, there is very simple and easy, fast transactions and EO is very important.
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 24, 2018, 02:44:54 PM
Nowadays there are so many exchanges in circulation, if we look at some of reviews, there are already thousands of exchanges, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 new exchanges in 2018?
Binance with big transaction volume. But there is BOT intervention
Bittrex good security, real trading volume, but small volume
maybe the third one is kucoin.

tjere are a lot of exchanges that we can tr8st and i know that but i am a little bit too paranoid about them as i have some suspisious thoughts
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 24, 2018, 02:44:01 PM
Nowadays there are so many exchanges in circulation, if we look at some of reviews, there are already thousands of exchanges, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 new exchanges in 2018?
i really doubt taht it will be possible for us tio protect our money one hundred per cent when we talk about exchanges what do you think
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 02:42:49 PM
Exchange Kucoin-A large number of shopping pairs: the presence of mobile versions: high-quality round-the-clock user support
Bitexbook Exchange - a large number of trading pairs: a good development team: the ability to trade cryptocurrency without verification: support for fiat funds
Exchange Liqui-A large number of shopping pairs: high-quality round-the-clock user support
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 24, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

Actually top exchanger I think-

1. Binance;
2. Bittrex
3. Hitbtc.

Suggest to go https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/
You will find all exchange name and link on there.

And poloniex, okex, idax, hotbit, lbank, coinbase pro also better exchange.
Activity: 350
October 24, 2018, 02:19:04 PM
For me the best exchange in crypto is still binance, coinbase and IDEX. But my favorite is binance because with that exchange i can sell or buy so easily because of the volume in that exchange so big, i think binance can be very big in the near future.
Find...
MARKET
CURRENCY
VOLUME
% CHANGE
LAST PRICE
24HR HIGH
24HR LOW
% SPREAD
ADDED
USD-BTC   Bitcoin   1467071.79   0.6    6425.00000000   6450.00000000   6373.02000000   This market is already a month. When will the swing begin?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 12:13:00 PM
I don't really believe in some new exchanges this year, most of them have a transaction system that is not good enough,recently I tried to have a little exchange with RUBY exchange. Either the new exchange has no liquidity or volumes are boiled up by bots. So you need to use proven exchanges for asset security.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 08:43:37 AM
For me the best exchange in crypto is still binance, coinbase and IDEX. But my favorite is binance because with that exchange i can sell or buy so easily because of the volume in that exchange so big, i think binance can be very big in the near future.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
October 24, 2018, 08:40:05 AM
Binance with big transaction volume. But there is BOT intervention
Bittrex good security, real trading volume, but small volume
maybe the third one is kucoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
October 24, 2018, 08:32:57 AM
In my case, I can only recommened two exchanges that I have been using, binance and kucoin. The trading and withdrawal fees are low, easy to use in mobile phone, and especially it does not have any issue for now.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
October 24, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
Personally I like Coinbases GDAX and use that from time to time for impromptu trades.
It really is difficult to say what the best exchange is, everyone wants something different
from an exchange and there will be lots of differing suggestions.

Something to consider is Nexybit, as per my signature!
So along with Futures and token trading Nexybit have just launched TOKEN TRADING
with incentives for the top 3 miners as follows:

Activity: 434
October 24, 2018, 08:20:28 AM
There are many trading options available but for beginners, Coinbase is the most recommended because it has characteristics such as user friendliness and straightforwardness.
For new exchanges in 2018 which are running the ICO and I also hope to launch
1 encrybit
2 finance
3 cryptonity
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 24, 2018, 08:16:40 AM
as customs with the decentralized of arrange with the reference of service with the crypto currency exchange that investors to collects with confinement as disputing one of option on decision to put of funds on exchange with the request of completion, as managing use with plan on tokens of available on offers with the table of exchange with the market.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
October 24, 2018, 07:59:37 AM
I will choose the exchanger with a high volume,user friendly and also more safety. BINANCE KUCOIN and for decentralization i choose etherdelta. But i think it depend how personally handle their skill,sometimes pro trader choose market with high volume to scalping and newbie choose market with more user friendly .
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 24, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

That is true  there are so many exchange circulating, they can't control it because every country they want to create their own crypto exchange.

but if you looking best exchange for your trading i would like to recommend this newly excahnge platform nexybit with reputable trusted devs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
October 24, 2018, 07:48:11 AM
Well of course the exchanges with the most volume are the best. But i use three exchange mostly, binance, kucoin and idex. Kucoin and idex are not one of the best but i find them really user-friendly.
Activity: 420
October 24, 2018, 07:36:42 AM
Different exchanges serve their different functions, but in all the best exchange of any three is Binance, then thereafter, i would choose Kucoin, because it has so many features that are similar to Binance. The third one i can now go for is Indodax. Indodax is an exchange where if any coin is listed and paired with IDR, it can easily pump. It is my present favourite exchange among others.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
October 24, 2018, 07:01:21 AM
I lost track about exchanges, mostly I trade on decentralized exchanges because I don't want one day to come to centralized exchange to find out that they blocked my funds because I have to pass them my credentials. I used so many exchanges I don't know exact number, never had any problem on any single one of them and I have to say I was trading at one exchange where I had to wait for admin to manually withdraw my funds. Was brand new Chinese exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

It's hard to make a top 3 of exchanges. Depends on the coins you want to invest in. If you are investing in an ICO project, maybe consecrated exchanges do not have that currency. It can be a top of the exchanges, depending on their security and small commissions. The best in 2018 are the same as in 2017, HitBtc, Binance and KuCoin. All 3 have very small fees, many listed coins, are trustworthy, and are used by most of the crypto market investors. Binance has a very easy and friendly interface to help beginners as well. Besides the 3, I also recommend Bittrex, but it does not have that much. For shitcoins, I recommend the EtherDelta platform.
Pages:
Jump to: