Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchanges in 2018 - page 4. (Read 824 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 24, 2018, 06:28:30 AM
it depends on your decision. You are right, there are too much exchanges on the moment. If you like new exchanges that are not launched yet, I would recommend to look at Nauticus, CGCX and EntryMoney. If you prefer a high trading volume, than welcome to Bitforex or Binance. If you want to stay decentralised, just trade on IDEX of Etherdelta.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 24, 2018, 06:26:31 AM
Nowadays there are so many exchanges in circulation, if we look at some of reviews, there are already thousands of exchanges, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 new exchanges in 2018?

According my private opinion, I think top 3 trading exchanges in 2018 is this : Binance, Houbi and OKEx. In addition to they have large trading volume, I like and appreciate them because they are very interested in the user experience and have many attractive events
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 05:49:29 AM
The cryptocurrency exchange is  increasing and this is good for traders as there will be competition among exchanges to deliver a top notch services and trader will have wide range of exchange to choose from. 
Now many exchanges, such that will make them compete with each other so that it can reduce the transaction costs for investors, we are the intermediary will reduce the cost, as That would be better for us. I also hope to have more transactions place so.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 05:38:36 AM
I don't use them roday because I prefer to work with the certian project like coin or ICO and do not change something there to avoid losses and troubles.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 04:19:43 AM
The new exchanges this year are different from the old ones and somehow they are not as good as the old ones. However, if we consider only this years exchanges, there are soem good exchanges that managed to attract a lot of investors. These exchanges have been reliable and good enough.
Activity: 29
October 23, 2018, 10:17:12 PM
Yes there are many exchanges already existing and new ones surfacing everyday. Binance, Bitterex, KuCoin, Poloniex, Kraken, IDEX, Coinbase are some of the good platforms. You can look into these.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
October 23, 2018, 01:50:12 PM
For altcoin, Etherdelta still my favorite
For all crypto, Poloniex and bittrex become my all time favorite since I use it 4 years ago because I'm experience no problem at all

So it's depend on you to choose the best one , just make sure that they are reliable and trustable !
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 23, 2018, 01:42:29 PM
The cryptocurrency exchange is  increasing and this is good for traders as there will be competition among exchanges to deliver a top notch services and trader will have wide range of exchange to choose from. 
Having a lot of options is good but when it already comes to a time where it is already saturated or its already too much then I would say it isn't really good at all but well
it doesn't matter yet those excess exchangers would slowly die on point or gradual basis yet most users or traders will definitely choose up the popular ones than on low or new exchangers exist.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 23, 2018, 01:30:55 PM
For me, the number one exchange is Binance, followed by Bitfinex, I am 100% sure in these two exchanges . Even in the list you can add such exchanges as Kukoin and Hotbit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
October 23, 2018, 01:27:25 PM
In my opinion KUCOIN, Binance, hitbtc are the best exchanges right now, these are the ones that I trade and trust.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
October 23, 2018, 01:22:33 PM
Nowadays there are so many exchanges in circulation, if we look at some of reviews, there are already thousands of exchanges, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 new exchanges in 2018?
I would trust only decentralized exchanges because they do not store your private keys, they do not own your cryptocurrencies. Your cryptocurrencies are only on your control.
Only these exchanges have the future, cryptocurrencies are decentralized, exchanges should be also decentralized.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
October 23, 2018, 01:18:33 PM
I do not use a lot of exchanges right now so there's not much choices for me. My favorite at the moment is probably DDEX. I like the speed and also the user interface.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
October 23, 2018, 01:14:01 PM
I am very upset that almost all people indicate only centralized exchanges. I agree that now decentralized exchanges now do not have large volumes and their user interface is not always clear, but understand that when your funds are on the centralized exchange, these are not your funds, the exchange can take them away or restrict access to them at any time.
I advise you to look towards decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 01:07:08 PM
This is just my personal opinion, the 3 best exchanges in 2018 are probably Binance, Kucoin and houbi ...Bittrex and poloniex are also very good but it is too old and the new altcoin is not listed there, so the user is slowly giving up on it.
Activity: 173
October 23, 2018, 01:02:15 PM
Exchanges are so popular now as I can see because so many people are interested in constant changes in coins to have more profitable trading and other moves.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
October 23, 2018, 12:13:10 PM
The most interesting thing about choosing an exchange is trading fees, withdrawal fees and daily trading volume (liquidity). So that we can easily choose Binance as the number one priority. Then I'll choose Liquid: for strict KYC required and free withdrawal fee. The third is IDEX, a Dex which have highest volume this time.
Activity: 23
October 23, 2018, 11:16:14 AM
My choice is CEX. It's a simple exchange with strong security measures. Though sometimes it can ask to provide a lot of documents for verification (which could be quite exhausting). But what is especially good is their fiats support. You can easily buy bitcoins (https://www.cex.io/buy-bitcoins) with cards or via bank transfers there.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 12:37:52 PM
I think the best exchange is the bitdepositary because the sale of their ICO is successful and the exchange bitdepositary has an ICO vote feature. I think this is a good feature for exchange.
Activity: 278
simply getting the job done
October 22, 2018, 12:18:37 PM
I use both centralized(IDEX, Bancor Network ,etherdelta) and decentralized (coinbene,kucoin,binance) exchange!
Pages:
Jump to: