Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchanges that offer loan options - page 3. (Read 1306 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 18, 2017, 01:45:40 PM
Bitfinex offers loans as well. Liqui.io as a lending service that is a little bit diferent.
They have 300 BTC and 10000 ETH available for lending for a fixed 24% yearly, i think its 0,066 a day. It comes from the fees they charge from trading and you have to wait for a part of those 300 or 10000 to be available.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
May 18, 2017, 12:36:11 PM
I believe only poloniex is the versatile provider here. It covers altcoin trading+lending+margin trading.

Bittrex has margin trading but no lending facility. Margin trading is available only to top verified account holders.

Kraken, cex.io, huobi are having margin trading for fiat based trading. Yet no lending possible.

Bitfinex is another leader but in bitcoin trading. They offer both lending and margin trading.

(I guess this topic leads to a useful service discussion topic of listing out exchanges and it's services in margin trading/lending.)
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
May 18, 2017, 12:08:04 PM
Hi, I've joined poloniex, and I tried some trading, but then I saw the lending options they had.
We can offer loans, that are used for margin trading, everything is run by the site, so we don't even have to deal with the users.
Right now it seems safe, and I like that option.
I'm still new to the exchanges and trading area with BTC, so my questions is:

Are there more exchanges that offer this kind of options, and if so, are they as safe as poloniex, and do they offer better % on average, etc?
Pages:
Jump to: