Pages:
Author

Topic: Exciting Bitcoin Projects! - page 8. (Read 13416 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
June 24, 2016, 03:03:57 PM
2 Weekly left until the halvening, what is your prediction what will happen then? Post your prediction below!
June 23, 2016, 06:34:08 PM
Some comments from Rootstock @ the DAO

http://www.rootstock.io/blog/lessons-from-the-dao-incident

Activity: 484
Merit: 500
June 15, 2016, 11:44:21 PM

That is exactly what I meant by 'dead'. I know that Open bazaar is growing  but for now there is almost nothing I would like to buy there.
I think they need more years to be able to compete with fiat based marketplaces - or they will be gone before that would happen.

It wont be dead, there is demand for open source projects.

People are tired of paying bandit fees to middleman, plus its open source so anyone can pickup the project and continue it if their license allows it.

You are right. People are tired of the bandit fees to middlemen. Open source projects are key to all this.
June 15, 2016, 11:35:09 PM

That is exactly what I meant by 'dead'. I know that Open bazaar is growing  but for now there is almost nothing I would like to buy there.
I think they need more years to be able to compete with fiat based marketplaces - or they will be gone before that would happen.

It wont be dead, there is demand for open source projects.

People are tired of paying bandit fees to middleman, plus its open source so anyone can pickup the project and continue it if their license allows it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
June 15, 2016, 02:04:18 PM
awesome list and i think we will reach that in the future more people and more company seeing bitcoin and gaining more popularity each country..
I those project will be happen in the future.. as of now we have 2 done projects..
Very interesting list provided above. Thanks much. The next big program related bitcoin is Bitcoin Halving, There are many event about to come and i am very intrested and eager to participate the next stage of bitcoin. Lets expect what is the best value that halving can bring
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 15, 2016, 01:45:08 PM
awesome list and i think we will reach that in the future more people and more company seeing bitcoin and gaining more popularity each country..
I those project will be happen in the future.. as of now we have 2 done projects..
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 15, 2016, 12:54:34 PM
great list! i didnt know most of it  Shocked

thundernetwork will be great.

chinese depositors

Agree, BTCCNY is leading the pump so i do think halving is one more reason to pump bitcoin but main reason still chinas economy.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
June 15, 2016, 11:48:57 AM

Open Bazaar was announced as groundbreaking killer of eBay and from what I see this platform is almost dead.

And I would like to heard about Bitsquare some more, is there anyone who actually traded there?

Dead? What are you talking about, it has more users than ever.

But yes the adoption is slow because they dont have integrated bitcoin wallet yet which should come out in the next updates.

Both of them need more time to catch on, even bitcoin only had a handful of people in the first weeks, and now it has tens of millions.

The same goes for all inventions!

Certainly not dead but definitely needs a lot of improvement. The last time I searched there I can't find much other than other cryptocurrencies.

I can see JoyStream has similarities with Storj. Wonder which of the two would blossom in the long term.

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 15, 2016, 03:54:01 AM
Anyone is using Brave Browser ? I really like the ideea but i dunno if they have bugs or other things that may do something bad to my pc .

So can someone who use Brave told me what is his opinion on Brave  ?

Thanks
June 15, 2016, 01:48:30 AM

Certainly not dead but definitely needs a lot of improvement. The last time I searched there I can't find much other than other cryptocurrencies.

I can see JoyStream has similarities with Storj. Wonder which of the two would blossom in the long term.

Patience my friend. Bitcoin's first releases were buggy like hell, it was written in windows c++ which has tons of errors and crashes.

Now after 7 years it became the most secure and most bug-reviewed software on the planet.

I`m sure if you give them time ,it will be very feature-rich and all bugs fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
June 14, 2016, 04:16:25 PM
the most exciting part of bitcoin is investing and earning  money without doing that much . but the most awaiting event of bitcoin is when the halving comes, its the most awaited time of  the most bitcoin users. So I guess we better get ready for it.
And how is this exactly an exciting bitcoin project? Although I get what you are trying to say and everyone does too, apparently. Holding on to bitcoins definitely seems like an easy profit for us. But of course, the risks are there too like when bitcoin value drops dramatically.
Merit: 565
June 14, 2016, 03:12:51 PM

Open Bazaar was announced as groundbreaking killer of eBay and from what I see this platform is almost dead.

And I would like to heard about Bitsquare some more, is there anyone who actually traded there?

But yes the adoption is slow because they dont have integrated bitcoin wallet yet which should come out in the next updates.

Both of them need more time to catch on, even bitcoin only had a handful of people in the first weeks, and now it has tens of millions.

Am still exciting about is the block halving it really makes people to thinks probably that the btc value to go at peak. But now a days its really increasing and most of us have started  experience about halving . I will wait for the halving and look at the price increases from past.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
June 14, 2016, 01:05:10 PM

June 14, 2016, 10:13:26 AM

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 14, 2016, 09:55:57 AM
the most exciting part of bitcoin is investing and earning  money without doing that much . but the most awaiting event of bitcoin is when the halving comes, its the most awaited time of  the most bitcoin users. So I guess we better get ready for it.

It is one of the exciting part but i think the most exciting is the Bitcoin Projects, with this on release bring more hype, usefullness, make bitcoin more newbie friendly, cover more area in real life application and  more.  More adoption and more new friends to meet while earning:D Isn't it feel nice if you and all of your friend speak in the same language Cheesy .

and im so much interested on Bitsquare and Openbazaar.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 14, 2016, 09:31:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
June 14, 2016, 08:15:40 AM
Only 26 days left until the halving and it seems like the price is already skyrocketing.

Now lets wait to see how much it will skyrocket after the 26 days have passed!
Price spike is not caused by halving alone. It is more of a combination of these recent events: fear of Brexit with all its economic aftermath, recognition of blockchain as useful invention,
chinese depositors, investors and speculators making moves, and of course halving.

legendary
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2016, 07:57:45 AM
Is Brave browser on Android
June 14, 2016, 07:48:16 AM
Only 26 days left until the halving and it seems like the price is already skyrocketing.

Now lets wait to see how much it will skyrocket after the 26 days have passed!
June 10, 2016, 01:28:38 AM
Looks like bitsquare is being featured now on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4ncvb5/bitsquare_the_decentralized_bitcoin_exchange/

I was covering the updates far earlier than reddit, you should just follow my thread instead Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: