Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 104. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
i hope bter will add exe this week  Tongue
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Any updates Dev? Future is bright here! Will be holding for a while yet! Cheesy
Activity: 140
What are your settings on the 7070xt?
I'm about to get one and would be nice to have the baseline and then tweek from there. Thank you
-g 1 -I 18 --lookup-gap 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 10240 --gpu-engine 888 --gpu-memclock 1500
I get 211kh/s with this. Any higher engine clock and the hashrate plummets. I've lowered the Vgpu (with bios mod, VBE) to 0.9V to get more efficiency. (62 HW errors/day..)
Thank you very much for providing these numbers. Do you have an estimate on the power consumption of the card?
Activity: 170
getting 170 kh/s on my 7950 is it ok or i should get better rate?
Thats no good. Try
-I 18 -g 1 --lookup-gap 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 10240 --gpu-engine 809 --gpu-memclock 1250 --gpu-powertune 20,20
(use sapphire trixx to lower Vgpu to 0.875, this should get you 240kh/s and no heat)
Raise gpu-engine to 950 (and Vgpu to 0.97V with trixx) for 270kh/s (and a lot of heat).
There are more agressive settings but at the cost of very high power consumption. I guess you could get 290-300kh/s if you really need to.

(ps: all my mining cards are secondary cards, any monitor would be connected to the igp. If you connect the monitor to the mining card expect hashrate to drop 10-50kh/s and a very unresponsive desktop. Running on win7 64bit)
thank you. I could get 320 kh/s but with vertminer - stable, no HW, but very much heat
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Marketcap here, price drops there .. Both exe and vert are still in their infancy. Who is to say where they will be 6 month from now? I'm holding both and will even buy some whenever i can. When mining isn't proffitable anymore i will still be holding on to both of them, hoping to strike gold in 6-12 month from now. Better chances with these coins than with any other alt, and much bigger chance to win than winning with any lottery!
To the dumpers: remember what happened to vtc when it hit craptsy. If you want to dump then wait till the coin hits craptsy and dump on coinedup as the deposits at craptsy will magically malfunction while pee-brain Vern unloads his coins (when will there be a criminal investigation on this turd?)
Activity: 299
I have a feeling this coin is going to rise. Thoughts?

Same Market Cap as Vert.  Faster Speed.   This coin is a no brainer.  EXE is way undervalued.  Lots of chatter on troll boxes!!
This coin is a winner.  Id say buy now while it is cheap and relatively unknown.

Same Marketcap as vert Huh What are you talking about ?
Thats no good. Try
-I 18 -g 1 --lookup-gap 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 10240 --gpu-engine 809 --gpu-memclock 1250 --gpu-powertune 20,20
(use sapphire trixx to lower Vgpu to 0.875, this should get you 240kh/s and no heat)
Raise gpu-engine to 950 (and Vgpu to 0.97V with trixx) for 270kh/s (and a lot of heat).
There are more agressive settings but at the cost of very high power consumption. I guess you could get 290-300kh/s if you really need to.

(ps: all my mining cards are secondary cards, any monitor would be connected to the igp. If you connect the monitor to the mining card expect hashrate to drop 10-50kh/s and a very unresponsive desktop. Running on win7 64bit)
Well this is my stats so far

http://prntscr.com/3157tr

this is running at gpu-clock 980,1020,1020 memclock 1500,1500,1500.  Works out about 88% khs/WU and i'm still getting 16 HW which seems alot.
The card with the hw errors is also the card that gets you the highest wu, so nothing to worry about.
I'm about to get one and would be nice to have the baseline and then tweek from there. Thank you
-g 1 -I 18 --lookup-gap 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 10240 --gpu-engine 888 --gpu-memclock 1500
I get 211kh/s with this. Any higher engine clock and the hashrate plummets. I've lowered the Vgpu (with bios mod, VBE) to 0.9V to get more efficiency. (62 HW errors/day..)
Activity: 68
Dont sell. Price will go up... unless you want to loose your profit..
Fuck it, im in this til the end, im not selling nowhere near this price...and by then il have even more!  Grin
Oh, I remember just the same words in leafcoin topic when leafs were 15, then at 10 and also at 5 satoshi. But anyway, good luck Smiley

Just leafcoin?  That practically verbatim from every coin post on bitcointalk.  My favorite is the "keep selling me all your coins cheap" remark.  I'm not bashing exe or even this thread in particular,  I actually quite like exe, but I do find some of the denial around here quite amusing.
Activity: 224

People don't quite see the value of scrypt-n yet. When scrypt ASICs become mainstream, everyone who doesn't want to sell their GPU farms will hop over to whatever the most profitable scrypt-n coin is. EXE and Vert are ready to take that place. I told myself I wouldn't sell my bag until this happens and I'll stand by it.

That is what I'm doing too Cool Mining scrypt while you still can is a mistake imo, so much for grabs in scrypt-n before everyone is mining it.
Activity: 170
Activity: 204
We need more news about EXE!
new websit,reddit tipbot,game,mall and etc.

Everything is on the way! :-) Just wait a little bit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
We need more news about EXE!
new websit,reddit tipbot,game,mall and etc.
Activity: 107
Well this is my stats so far

http://prntscr.com/3157tr

this is running at gpu-clock 980,1020,1020 memclock 1500,1500,1500.  Works out about 88% khs/WU and i'm still getting 16 HW which seems alot.
Anyone got 7 BTC to get EXE added into mintpal?
I wish. Don't you? Doesn't Dortmund pay you big $$?Huh?
I would hold. A lot of coins has loss some values right now. I alternate between EXE and VERT, and still going hard with 10Mhs
If someone is willing to buy the coins even at a low price, that should tell you something.
People with BTC are just having their way with the weak
Very true and remember during the weekend prices drop. A lot of people tend to forget that including myself.
And remember there are 8 new coins coming out this weekend (i think there is more) so that pulls a lot of hashing power away.
Lots of big miners hit those new coins and make $$ even when they sell at 1 or 2 sat.
Even at current price its still profitable.
Paydays are Fridays so come Monday/Tuesday people will have BTC to spend.
This coin will go up and what we saw this week is just the start.
To those who want to get rich quick then the best suggestion is to play the lotto.
This is an investment and people tend to think its the lotto.
Some cards give a HW error every so often (i have  a hd 7870xt much worse than your 280x) . 1 HW error = 1 Rejected share max. So a few hw errors mean nothing.
Compare the WU from that card with the cards without hw errors, if its comparable then leave it alone.
Some cards give a HW error every so often (i have  a hd 7870xt much worse than your 280x) . 1 HW error = 1 Rejected share max. So a few hw errors mean nothing.
Compare the WU from that card with the cards without hw errors, if its comparable then leave it alone.
Activity: 107
OK I need some help please forum peeps

I have been trying back and forth for a while now and I just can't seem to eliminate these hardware errors
This is my current performance http://prntscr.com/313ph1

my current settings are

-w 256 - v 1 -I 13 --look-gap 2 -g 2 --gpu-engine 1021,1021,1021 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500,1500 thread concurrency 8192,8192,8192 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --auto-fan --temp-target 65,65,65 --temp-overheat 76,76,76 --temp-cutoff 80,80,80

GPU 1 + 2 that is near the best kh/s I've had, got up to 366 with a 1040/1500 gpu/mem clock settings but GPU 1 just always gets hardware errors. I have tried lowering the intensity (12,11,10) , lowering the  -w (96,128,184), lowering the TC 8191,8193, 6112, 4096 all over which either destroy the kh/s or give HW galore.

I've got Sapphire R9 280X DUAL-X cards all 3 of them

Any suggestions to how I can cut these HW error out, some people have said about getting 1/2 in every 1 million shares, I get 5-10 per 50k shares
Jump to: