Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 14. (Read 281639 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 502
im done with this coin if anybody want to buy the (596491.32228406) you can contact me.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Execoin is really great. Just wonder why it's so undervaluated. Perhaps this year will bring a change.. Smiley

Maybe because it's practically completely abandoned? They still have ASIC-proof in the topic of the thread, but it's had ASICs mining its rotting carcass for the past several months. There's no volume on any exchange. Devs haven't posted in months. Maybe I'm just a pessimist, but I kinda doubt it's gonna turn around...

Anyone backing up the QTs and websites?

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
The coin is clearly dead since months, unless some big investor take it over.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
How long do they have to stay quiet before you'd consider it abandoned?

IT's a good question.......
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
BTW, bitcoin is "abondoned" also ... . Im not so sure, about "abondoned" execoin. Dev's stays quiet. They made their job. Now is the communnity time...

Execoin github was last updated 2014 Aug 9, about 5 months ago, and has a total of 13 commits in its entire existence. Bitcoin github last commit was 13 hours ago and has 7817 commits (all after Satoshi "abandoned" the coin, since the source code was originally hosted on Sourceforge). You're insane if you think Bitcoin is abandoned, there's hundreds of contributors making thousands of contributions, while Execoin has two contributors that haven't made a single update since last summer. How long do they have to stay quiet before you'd consider it abandoned?
Execoin is really great. Just wonder why it's so undervaluated. Perhaps this year will bring a change.. Smiley

Maybe because it's practically completely abandoned? They still have ASIC-proof in the topic of the thread, but it's had ASICs mining its rotting carcass for the past several months. There's no volume on any exchange. Devs haven't posted in months. Maybe I'm just a pessimist, but I kinda doubt it's gonna turn around...
it's faster than vertcoin, isn't it?

You mean blocktime? Maybe, but vertcoin has actually forked to new algo to stay asic-resistant, so it's got that going for it.

After hard fork, vert lost 2/3 of i't/s value. I prefere to stay low, instead to go down deeper & deeper... Exe stays cheep, cheep enought for accumulate from some whales (at this price, even poor Somalian can afford it)  & get's pumped. Coin specs is the key Smiley. But is to early for the pump, i'ts sure. About asics, for a moment i'ts free feature for KNC and it's not guaratee for next level of n-scrypt.... We will see it 30 Jul 2015 ... You should turn on yours old riggs, at least this day...

BTW, bitcoin is "abondoned" also ... . Im not so sure, about "abondoned" execoin. Dev's stays quiet. They made their job. Now is the communnity time...
legendary

You mean blocktime? Maybe, but vertcoin has actually forked to new algo to stay asic-resistant, so it's got that going for it.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 599
CoinMetro

CoinMetro
time will tell... price is really low, but stable Smiley
...and maybe bounty offers to developers might help as well Wink

-> e.g. anyone able to code an execoin-website-tip-bot? that would be awesome for the coin..
legendary

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011
CoinMetro
Hi, I didn't realize this coin was still working. Can I dust my coins off/is anyone still working on this coin?
someone should reactivate: http://www.reddit.com/user/exetipbot .. Smiley
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
Hi, I didn't realize this coin was still working. Can I dust my coins off/is anyone still working on this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Is there any working Execoin pools?

We opened execoin mining pool

Execoin Mining Pool Hub
http://execoin.miningpoolhub.com

Thanks.

Nice work, SAWA. BTW pool usage:

EXE Forum:Execoin P2pool: http://crypto.office-on-the.net:9173
Code:
vertminer --nscrypt -o stratum+tcp://crypto.office-on-the.net:9173 -u execoinaddress -p x --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0
CoinMetro

We will got only 1 350 000  exe to be mined in next 10 weeks (rollercoaster time ??),
after that only 4 millions in next 90 weeks  (price stabilisation & push up time ??)

-so price might go up in april.. where can i see when the 1 350 000 are mined?
-are there any recent news from the programmers?
-for at the moment 4btc one could buy 1 million execoin, which is >3% of all ever available coins and triple the price to ~0.000004 btc/exe. what would mean that for the price/coin in the longterm?

Im not talking about the price. Price is only the market. Market is a relation between demand & supply. See basic economy.
Supply is decreasing, thats sure.

Basic theory of mining execoin:
One block is 11.75240968  (decreasing 2,5% weekly)
block is generating in 45 seconds - so you got 881,430726 exe in on hour and 21154,33742 exe daily.
148080,362 weekly
After 10 weeks we got 1324847,628 exe mined (constant decrease 2,5 % weekly)

Thats basic...

Subsidy: starting from block 307770, decreases every week by 2.5%, starting reward was 20 coins per block

Now one block  11.75240968

After 10 weeks, on block will be 9,357685898
After 50 weeks, on block will be 3,486169313

So, the price, will go up? or down. It's to YOu, to decide !!!

+1 good explanation, thank you Smiley

We will got only 1 350 000  exe to be mined in next 10 weeks (rollercoaster time ??),
after that only 4 millions in next 90 weeks  (price stabilisation & push up time ??)

-for at the moment 4btc one could buy 1 million execoin, which is >3% of all ever available coins and triple the price to ~0.000004 btc/exe. what would mean that for the price/coin in the longterm?

Im not talking about the price. Price is only the market. Market is a relation between demand & supply. See basic economy.
Supply is decreasing, thats sure.

Basic theory of mining execoin:
One block is 11.75240968  (decreasing 2,5% weekly)
block is generating in 45 seconds - so you got 881,430726 exe in on hour and 21154,33742 exe daily.
148080,362 weekly
After 10 weeks we got 1324847,628 exe mined (constant decrease 2,5 % weekly)

Thats basic...

Subsidy: starting from block 307770, decreases every week by 2.5%, starting reward was 20 coins per block

Now one block  11.75240968

After 10 weeks, on block will be 9,357685898
After 50 weeks, on block will be 3,486169313

So, the price, will go up? or down. It's to YOu, to decide !!!
CoinMetro

Pages:
Jump to: