Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 16. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I think that everyone noticed what is going on on main EXEcoin pool. Here is something I wrote on KNC forum to the man who started to mine Execoin with KNC miner. So don't worry ASICS will not stay here long Smiley

I Saw your post - http://forum.kncminer.com/forum/main-category/main-forum/70975-ok-scrypt-n-was-fun-now-what-alg-are-we-gonna-nuke

Im surprised, it's "normal", all KNC owners are so stupid, or it's just decoy...?  they don't understand, how works the power of hashrate. I think, exe is dead, KNC owners can't do anything else, then mining & selling... Only one winner is KNC company...
I think that everyone noticed what is going on on main EXEcoin pool. Here is something I wrote on KNC forum to the man who started to mine Execoin with KNC miner. So don't worry ASICS will not stay here long Smiley

Majsta, check coinwars site. Every scrypt -n coins, has hashrate 5x or more higher, then yesterday.....

BTW, mining & selling execoin, at this price, is not  profitable, it's sure, but the price can change Smiley.It's impossible, to by 18 000 000 of execoins, for 10 000 $. But it's  last chance, to mine it, 2,5 % deflation - week ....

BTW official pool is going down soon...

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info

@Marsjell I tracked you down because I noticed your nick on Execoin pool mining n-scrypt. I just know that KNC made it happen regarding mining something else than scrypt when I noticed your power. But here is one thing very interesting you should consider about the thing you are doing on Execoin. Before you entered there I was mining near the same value of EXE coins you are mining now with just 5 280X cards. You put diff so high that you are just wasting that power. Talking about your profitability, it could be more profitable for you to rent few GPU cards from the profit earned using KNC miner, mining something else. What will happen eventually is the fact that you will realize that those type of coins are not profitable to mine with huge power, you will leave that coin, then you will come back in few days and notice someone mined at low diff much, much more than you could with your KNC miner with just one old card.    
Difficulty is going up drastically when considering last couple of months

Asics tests. Look at vertcoin hashrate ... Asics will not kill exe. Is already dead. Maybe, they will help...

It is the end, of easy to mine exe coins with gpu's. Now is asic miners decision:

it is a end of execoin?
or  just the end of cheap execoin... 
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Difficulty is going up drastically when considering last couple of months
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The Links to download the new wallet are broken.... Cant download it  Cry
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
wow its very silent with this coin Huh
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Some1 say me how update dat wallet?)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
Gonna start mining it tomorrow before it becomes 100% worthless.

Where u want to mine it, official pool is down...
solo or create my own pool

Where u want to mine it, official pool is down...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
is this pumpable?

Polish it a bit, make it nice so we can pump it. It's very cheap now.

Needs better logo.
Activity: 91
So I assume execoin.cc is not coming back online and they have stole my coins, 2500 of them.
Does anyone have any news ?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Obviously I have initiated mqnual transfer, but no progress.

Dev, can you help me (us) with this, as I'm not the only one I guess?

Your nick explain everything..... Probably you chose scums everytime. If you have hihgeh hasrate, why not mining solo? Networt is very low

This is a pool that used to work when the official was down and also payed one part manually when the official had also stuck payments. Is there a way to retrieve a contact for this one?

Your nick explain everything..... Probably you chose scums everytime. If you have hihgeh hasrate, why not mining solo? Networt is very low
Does anybody know contact info for execoinpoolcc pool, I would really need admin's email, as I would really like to get the coins mined there into my wallet.

The message is still: You have exceeded the pools configured EXE warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!

Activity: 575
Merit: 502
guys like you distroy coins like this.
Coins needs flow without movement the coin will die and we all lose. Tongue
Hello you all,

That exe price is much to low, are threre toughts to get the price up and if so what sre they and can we help doing that, for me i try a couple of time to get the price up but if a couple if miners/sellers do that it has no/little effect.
So what are we going to do about it, sitting and watching at the screen hoping that the price go up by itself or are we going to get this coint running again?

grtz Goldlabel

Shut up, & buy it. I'ts below eletricity cost. Smart investors are buying now, miners selling below mining cost - hey have a problem, or they got free eletricity.... It's not my problem. I've stopped mining exe month ago.  BTW hard fork was wise, emmission decreases. Price will go up, or coin will die..
Pages:
Jump to: