Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 52. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Oh cool, I made some money tonight from EXE Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
whale(s) who realized that asics come on scrypt.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Value of EXEcoin jumped significantly today! Tripled in value at some points! Anyone have some info as to what caused such a sharp value spike? I also noticed that the same happened to Vertcoin, are Scrypt ASICs started to make their impact perhaps?
Activity: 42
Need some assistance with Exeminer and/or Sgminer.  No matter what, GPU 0 only gets 15 to 30 kh/s.  GPU 1 gets 338 kh/s.  2 X r9 280x. 
This did not use to happen and only happens (GPU 0 at a fraction of its identical counterpart) when I start to mine Exe.

Any advice...?

Did you remember to change the intensity?

-I 13.   GPU1 is fine with with -I 13 and no HW errors.  Just GPU0. 
Activity: 158
Need some assistance with Exeminer and/or Sgminer.  No matter what, GPU 0 only gets 15 to 30 kh/s.  GPU 1 gets 338 kh/s.  2 X r9 280x. 
This did not use to happen and only happens (GPU 0 at a fraction of its identical counterpart) when I start to mine Exe.

Any advice...?

Did you remember to change the intensity?
Activity: 42

Any advice...?
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Important!

We started a promotion campaign couple of days ago to push Execoin and increase its value. You can see EXE has been added to FIAT exchange and coinpayments as a result of this campaign. These are not all the steps, but just a beginning!
We beleive Execoin already has a solid base (features, wallets etc.) but more promotion is still required. Execoin is a non-premine coin and we cannot do any massive promo campaigns without solid support from community and big bag EXE holders! That's why we need more fundraising to keep promotion going, please understand that nothing is for free in crypto world now! Voting is valuable and greatly appreciated, but paying decent bounties to merchants and exchanges can bring real results way faster. Please keep spread the word about Execoin and donate to Execoin fund to help us promoting the coin!

We'll publish a detailed plan soon!

Execoin fund (EXE): EZF3TXHFEwK58cjESPewcPHk9pZ5M6nDBF
Execoin fund (BTC): 1D9x2Jt3uJUxptZZLha1UvzAeHR7tn9zpS

Could you publish the detailed plan now?
Activity: 57
Does this coin has a twitter-bot?

Would be nice to have one in addition to the reddit-bot Smiley
Activity: 308

51attack.com has started to accept EXE!

Crypto Miner Gear

http://51attack.com

Sweet! I emailed them a few days ago asking if they could accept EXE, I'd like to think I had a small part in their decision  Wink

I like their LTC and BTC t-shirts, cool design!
Why is chrome and internet explorer telling me the wallet is malicious?

Can the devs please work with google on a malware review?

Is this a scam or have you seriously not worked with either of those companies to resolve this issue?  

Fuck Avast is going it malware as well.  

I haven't had any issues, although I'm not using windows.  It is highly unlikely tht it is infected, they often are labeled that because bot nets have been known to be used to mine on ther peoples computers.

Why would they install the wallets on other people's computers?  

To CPU mine. Get a couple hundred thousand CPU's pulling 20kh, it adds up quick.

why not just custom compile minderd or something?  

I still want to know why the devs have not been working to get Google and Microsoft and Avast from labelling their wallets as malware.  

Other devs do that, why not here?  

The wallet has the ability to be used to mine (although it is less efficient than the custom compiled miners) and that may be what triggers the antivirus software.
Activity: 204

51attack.com has started to accept EXE!

Crypto Miner Gear

http://51attack.com

Activity: 308

Is this a scam or have you seriously not worked with either of those companies to resolve this issue?  

I haven't had any issues, although I'm not using windows.  It is highly unlikely tht it is infected, they often are labeled that because bot nets have been known to be used to mine on ther peoples computers.

To CPU mine. Get a couple hundred thousand CPU's pulling 20kh, it adds up quick.

I still want to know why the devs have not been working to get Google and Microsoft and Avast from labelling their wallets as malware. 

At what point does Chrome say it could be malware? I went to execoin.net and downloaded both Windows installer and Windows EXE wallets without any warnings on Chrome 34.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I haven't had any issues, although I'm not using windows.  It is highly unlikely tht it is infected, they often are labeled that because bot nets have been known to be used to mine on ther peoples computers.

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

Activity: 22

Same, never had any problems at all.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
https://www.pexpeppers.com/ now accepts EXEcoin!

Added bonus that the hotsauce is actually really good too, btw!
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: