Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 47. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Bought some coins while the prices are low, this coin looks very healthy, I wonder where can it go.
Activity: 158
Hello,

I would like to ask for some help - I have problems with syncing of Execoin Wallet (0.8.6.2) - it is stucked on 43846 blocks. I've already tried rescan and also deleted the blockchain files and synced from 0 blocks again only with ending by 43846 blocks.

I appreciate any help.

the same problem, can't decide ( block 73919

Are you running the the wallet that supports the kalroth gravity well?  I got stouck in that region before I updatrd my wallet a while back...
Activity: 196
My take on Current the current EXE status

Photo 1 Showing The network hash rate pre & post price increase

Photo 2 Showing Price chart during price increase.

In summary, some one bought quite a bit of the sell book, obviously price shot up, miners caught interest, they mined, net hash went up, along with difficulty, as difficulty rose, so did the price. When Mining slowed down, so did the price. With that being said, this coin could be accepted by every single merchant known to man kind, and on every exchange, however, if people dont mine it, and its difficulty to obtain the coins remains the same or similar, there will be no substantial price gains. Geting miners to adopt this coin before the 2015 N-factor change, is key, because AFTER then, they wont touch it, as it definataly will not be profitable for the 'typical miner', as they need to factor in mining gear & electrical costs aswell. Get the word out that mining this NOW before the N-factor change could be the best possible move they could make. Charts dont lie. Charts dont fud. Charts dont HYPE. I see good efforts withinin the very few people that even post in this thread, however, if Miner adoption isnt one of the main key goals, nothing will happen of great notice.

Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Hello,

I would like to ask for some help - I have problems with syncing of Execoin Wallet (0.8.6.2) - it is stucked on 43846 blocks. I've already tried rescan and also deleted the blockchain files and synced from 0 blocks again only with ending by 43846 blocks.

I appreciate any help.

the same problem, can't decide ( block 73919
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Hello,

I appreciate any help.

Redownload the latest wallet!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hello,

I appreciate any help.
Activity: 52
Just bought about 10,000 Execoin. 
I believe in this coin Wink
Activity: 52
Ah... this is my first post... the "noobs only" restrictions kept me from registering before.

Anyways, just wanted to say that Execoin looks like it's going places.

It's unique

The dev's actually pay attention to the community and seem to be working on it constantly (as opposed to being all talk like with many other coins)

It's come a LONG way despite being a very very young coin.

Not that a noob's support means much, but I've been watching Execoin's progress and I'm very impressed.

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 308
Vote for Execoin: https://www.mintpal.com/voting (must be logged in, 1 vote per hour)
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
So I will be releasing a new project that I have completed to you guys in the next few days.

This is a barebones php script for selling a digital product for Execoin using coinpayments.com as a payment gateway.
This means you will be able to host a domain, upload all the files at the root of the site and have a working WEBPAGE!
There is a special protected folder inside that you can put whatever you want to sell on your page.
Once you set it up - everything is automated!
Customers are emailed a download link to their purchase as soon as the payment verifies.
Default settings make the download link expire after 7 days.
You must have a coinpayments account setup...by default the only coins allowed are EXE,BTC,LTC...more can be added though.

Here is a peak of mine!

http://execoin.us/bundle/
Activity: 79
http://exemerged.poolz.net/ - First triple EXE/MON/PLX non p2p mining pool! Rocket up your mining revenues!
Still in testing mode, needs a lot of hashrate (MON diff is quite high), please don't forget to setup a backup pool!
Payments every 30 minutes after block confirmation (EXE - 120 blocks, MON - 100 blocs, PLX - 300 blocks).

PM me or post your comments here.

That's awesome!! Triple merge mining EXE/MON/PLX!

It seems the merged mining is working, just found a PLX block. We could use some more hash over there, why wouldn't you want free extra income from 2 other coins?

Probably a stupid question but which merged mining address do I actually use? Because I have a Parallax merged mining address and a monocle merged mining address, or doesn't it matter?

It's a little bit tricky. First, you should configure your miner with an Execoin EXE address used as your username.
After that, you should go to your user stats page: http://exemerged.poolz.net/stats, and enter you EXE address used for mining as your username.
On this page, you will be able to add your MON and PLX addresses, using your Execoin wallet and EXE address to sign this operation (to make sure that only you as the owner of the EXE address is able to bind corresponding MON/PLX addresses).
That's it.
PLX is quite cheap now, but MON may add up a very decent amount to your mining proceeds.
I'm not an author of this fantastic software, and am going to share some fees with the developers.

is exemerged.poolz.net going to be back up soon? thanks.

Server has been reseted without any particular reason in DC, trying to figure out the cause of it. Now it's up already.
Sorry!
Activity: 46
http://exemerged.poolz.net/ - First triple EXE/MON/PLX non p2p mining pool! Rocket up your mining revenues!
Still in testing mode, needs a lot of hashrate (MON diff is quite high), please don't forget to setup a backup pool!
Payments every 30 minutes after block confirmation (EXE - 120 blocks, MON - 100 blocs, PLX - 300 blocks).

PM me or post your comments here.

That's awesome!! Triple merge mining EXE/MON/PLX!

It seems the merged mining is working, just found a PLX block. We could use some more hash over there, why wouldn't you want free extra income from 2 other coins?

Probably a stupid question but which merged mining address do I actually use? Because I have a Parallax merged mining address and a monocle merged mining address, or doesn't it matter?

It's a little bit tricky. First, you should configure your miner with an Execoin EXE address used as your username.
After that, you should go to your user stats page: http://exemerged.poolz.net/stats, and enter you EXE address used for mining as your username.
On this page, you will be able to add your MON and PLX addresses, using your Execoin wallet and EXE address to sign this operation (to make sure that only you as the owner of the EXE address is able to bind corresponding MON/PLX addresses).
That's it.
PLX is quite cheap now, but MON may add up a very decent amount to your mining proceeds.
I'm not an author of this fantastic software, and am going to share some fees with the developers.

is exemerged.poolz.net going to be back up soon? thanks.
please add www.coinotron.com pool

Not sure what you mean? Coinotron doesn't have a EXE pool, you would need to ask them about adding one.

https://pock.io/ gift card store now accepts Execoin!

Pock.io offers a variety of gift cards for popular online stores like Amazon, GooglePlay, SteamWallet, XBox and many others. Buy gift cards with EXE now!

please add www.coinotron.com pool
Activity: 112
hat was a fun pump though i have already rebought and have a couple btc  Grin i think change tagline to include stealth . stealth is the in shit this week countries and colours are out of style and don't get me started on animal coins!!!

Yeah, stealth capabilities are really popular right now. We need to implement this as soon as possible and make it widely known. Perhaps donating to the dev fund will help speed this process.
EXE need more 'First','First Anonymous Coin of Scrypt N' is very nice one!
Devs do it please!

I  agree that most successful coins have a 'first'. However, I don't think Execoin can compete with Darkcoin when it comes to anonymity. We need to find something uniqe! Easier said than done, but I think that's the only way to attract people to Execoin. The altcoin competition is tough...

I've not been that active in the forums lately, but I've been mining exe for a long time now. I think Execion is the next big thing. I'm no altcoin guru, but I was an early adopter of Darkcoin and Blackcoin. I hope I'm right about this one too Smiley
hat was a fun pump though i have already rebought and have a couple btc  Grin i think change tagline to include stealth . stealth is the in shit this week countries and colours are out of style and don't get me started on animal coins!!!

Yeah, stealth capabilities are really popular right now. We need to implement this as soon as possible and make it widely known. Perhaps donating to the dev fund will help speed this process.
EXE need more 'First','First Anonymous Coin of Scrypt N' is very nice one!
Devs do it please!
hat was a fun pump though i have already rebought and have a couple btc  Grin i think change tagline to include stealth . stealth is the in shit this week countries and colours are out of style and don't get me started on animal coins!!!

Activity: 446
hat was a fun pump though i have already rebought and have a couple btc  Grin i think change tagline to include stealth . stealth is the in shit this week countries and colours are out of style and don't get me started on animal coins!!!
- Implement stealth wallet capabilities (anonymous addresses)
- Launch standalone site dedicated to Exelite wallet
- Implement more independent DNS seeders
Very nice,First Anonymous Coin of Scrypt N,can you tell us progress?

Yes, stealth wallet capabilities is huge! Any more details you can post about this would be greatly appreciated!!

I think best promotion in two ways now:
1:Implement stealth wallet capabilities (anonymous addresses),tell people the progress!
2:List on mintpal

Pages:
Jump to: