Pages:
Author

Topic: Expectation of investment return from BTC. - page 2. (Read 545 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 0
By reading many of the honorable member it seems to me mixing strategy is the best strategy. Its seems to me the investment fund should be divided into three parts, One should be long term, another one should be long term and another should keep in the hand for opportunity. And in future I also try to follow the strategy. Thanks all of the member who take part with the discussion and make me enrich.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
From medium to long-term, can’t handle the stress of day trading. Right now, on waiting mode for the next run to another record high.
Activity: 168
I prefer short term, because bitcoin price can change drastically in just one day even just 1 hour.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
Lately I have not sold bitcoin. I still have some problems in the past and it makes me sell the most. Now I have changed strategy. I keep bitcoin for a long time in order to convert it to a different altcoin to earn money right now. The people who are successful in trading always make me respect them. I expect my investment in bitcoin as a future that has a lot of money. If it comes true. Cool
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
Some people invest in BTC for long period of time with an expectation of large amount. And some people invest for short period of time with an aim to short gain by using the volatility. Which one you choose most? and Why? Just sharing ideas.
Personally, I invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency only for a long time. I think that this is the way to get the maximum profit. Bitcoin is prone to price fluctuations, but in the long-term perspective, its price always rises. This way of investing allows me not to worry about the temporary drop in the cost of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
of course I better choose the investment for the long term. but because of the conditions that forced me to choose short-term investments, and because of my needs, so, I must let and remove bitcoin from my hands.

you do not try to follow my bad way, hold until bitcoin reaches maximal value is very good choice !
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Some people invest in BTC for long period of time with an expectation of large amount. And some people invest for short period of time with an aim to short gain by using the volatility. Which one you choose most? and Why? Just sharing ideas.
I am investing into bitcoin and if seriously speaking , i have very large expectations from bitcoin because i strongly believe in its volatility and i invest into bitcoin for a short period of time because the valution flactuation in bitcoin is quite a complicated process and one can never exactly predict where the prices will go and i just believe invest for short period of time, when valution inflates sell them to get your profit and moreover bitcoin is very sustainable ,its existance is for many decades so dont worry and continue making profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
If the thing comes to invest into bitcoin, I can choose any of the option either to invest for a short period or for a long period because I find bitcoin to be very trust worthy and very sustainable crypto currency but if someone needs to know specifically then I would choose to invest for short term investment because of the valuation flactuation of bitcoin. You can simply get a very good profit in a very short time because the valuation of bitcoin inflates in a very short span of time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I believe that trading (short term investing) requires some specific skills like availability of time, flexibility while decision making. It is not possible for me at this point as I am doing my regular job and part time business. On the other hand, I can take my own time and do research considering gains from the long term. Thus, I believe that it depends on the multiple factors to determine which would work well for the investor, for me, it is investing for the long term.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250

Well, in choosing for a short term and long term investment it is actually depends to us if how can we manage the things that may happen in trading. But actually this both way are better to do. If you wanted to gain profit in just a short time then you will choose short term. We can actually earn profit from it but I think it's not bigger that the possible earning in the ling term investments. Because in short term, when we see that the price is increasing much higher than the value that we buy the coins therefore we will sell immediately our coins. However, in long term,we patiently wait for a long period of time until the value of it will reach it's highest peak so it will be the longer the bigger profit we can able to earn.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
The way of investing depends on the free time and experience that you have.  If you have a lot of time, then you can do trading.  But I believe that it is better to combine investment options for long periods and for a short period.

LOL what is mean by free time mate. If you want to make the profit you should spare the time and money together. None of the people would not get the best project if do not have the time investigate. Then I suggest you to choose the mining as your option since you are bothering about time management.
But you need to spare huge investment on mining field like 3k USD to make the decent rig for you.
Select the perfect cards and start mining mate.
Activity: 30
I think that investing for long term is  better especially for people with regular jobs. This is because if you go for short term trading, you will have to give lot of time to track the investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
Of course the best is to wait a long time..Just hodl..I do not want to spend my time doing trading every day..Very boring Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
depends. because not all altcoins have good potential to hold, like the UAHPAY coin, which is now dead. first, I think that UAHPAY is a good coin to be a long-term investment, but eventually die.

good coin, like ODEM, ICO sales do not reach the target, but its growth in the market is very good.

bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, monero, is excellent crypto for investment, can be used for the short or long term.
but no one can do hold in the long run.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

In doing or involvement in trading the way of using this system is really depends in our capability. Short term trading is good for the people that is needed to earn a immediately profit . They are the people that buy coins in smaller value then sell it in much higher value even it's not as high that they want and this will be a repeatedly to happen. While in long term investment, there will be a huge of people that is much favor to this way because in a long period of time they pretty sure that they can gain much huge profit from it. However, doing this two is both great and it depends on us on how we can handle it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Predicting bitcoin pricing is not possible. We can't says if the price of Bitcoin would be this much tomorrow. But what we can always do is to monitor the transactions happening and look out for abnormal transactions and co-rellate it with market price. But there’s no reliable way to predict Bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
TRY TO LOOK AT THE BROADER PICTURE.

Right now cryptocurrencies aren't more than a speculative tool for easy ROI to traders and investors. The market is pretty amateur with a marketcap of less than half a trillion. Without a proper use case, many call it a bubble and expect it to die soon.

BUT

With IMF taking seriously, NASDAQ considering opening a crypto trading desk, Lightening Network gaining more adoption and support, Banks exploring crypto trading, governments taking it seriously, cryptocurrencies will definitely turn mainstream in coming years. This is the time when the big financial institutions have started taking Bitcoin seriously. People who are shorting Bitcoin at this point are doing a dumb mistake. I expect huge ROI if all of the above mentioned points turn out to be successful in long term.
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
For me i can’t buy even a single bitcoin so i can’t hold it for a long period of time, so i prefer to invest in short term and use the volatility of its price to maximize my holdings day by day.
Activity: 364
Investment return is a prerequirement of every investment. There must have a return of every investment. It does not matter wheather it is short time or long time. Every investment should have a aim or target. If you reaches the target you should take out your investment return and keep it your bank account. Suppose you make a investment for a long period of time with a certain return. But your expected return is achieved within a short period of time. Then you should take out the investment return otherwise you may lose if you revise your target return. But, in my openion investment should be long term. If you achieve it within a short time that is well. On the other hand if you invest for a short period of time and do not achive the target, then you will be shocked. Besides this using volatility is a very tough works. In my openion if you invest something for a long period of time. You won't be a looser.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Which one you choose most? and Why? Just sharing ideas.

I'm a hodler - holding on for dear life! It's a fun ride, Bitcoin's future has yet to arrive and I intend to be a participant when it does.

Trading is a tough thing, when you're winning you believe you can't be beat so you keep letting the plays ride. Then one day you do get beat and you double down or keep going again because you're sure the tides will change. It usually all comes down to the gambling mentality.

Holding is good and I support this, as it show serious faith in the crypto space, and when it moons you would cash out big. I also agree with you that trading is very tough, and probably more nerve wrecking than holding for the long run. However, if you can make little gains each day or each week, slowly to recover your initial investment, you can enjoy the ride of trading, as you would be playing on already acquired profits rather than invested money. Yes will you still expend resources such as time, and internet etc. But it's better than the principal amount all going down the drain.
Pages:
Jump to: