Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 29. (Read 59202 times)

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 04, 2018, 05:12:44 PM
Using the XP Game Portal Beta https://medium.com/experience-points-official-xp/using-the-xp-game-portal-2488bbadfe42

The XP Coin Game Portal Ladder is a platform that allows you to get paid in XP for playing on the XP game servers in Rust, 7 Days to Die and other games that will be integrated soon. To enable the payments, you will need to enter your Steam ID number and your XP address in the GUIDs of your profile and join the servers available on the XP Game portal by clicking their “join” link.

Good news for community!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 12:54:00 PM
how to fix the new wallet ?
i just got error ,the missing never end when i trying to download the dll,then missing appear again
Wallet works perfect.
The reason is your Windows - missed files/updates/...

the previous version wallet of xp i have no problem at all and workong perfectly
but with this version i always got an error,missing files
then i downloaded the file mentioned in messages,done..but another messages appear again that i missing another file
i downloaded again the file mentioned,but another messages containing error always appear and never end
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 12:39:26 PM
Using the XP Game Portal Beta https://medium.com/experience-points-official-xp/using-the-xp-game-portal-2488bbadfe42

The XP Coin Game Portal Ladder is a platform that allows you to get paid in XP for playing on the XP game servers in Rust, 7 Days to Die and other games that will be integrated soon. To enable the payments, you will need to enter your Steam ID number and your XP address in the GUIDs of your profile and join the servers available on the XP Game portal by clicking their “join” link.
May 04, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

I think XP devs should become more active and do what they planned to do and the first point must be the partnerships with Steam, Dice, Origin and etc.
Otherwise ECP will do it first and this is not good.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
May 03, 2018, 03:41:00 PM
eXPerience Points joins IBM World Community Grid

IBM World Community Grid was created to leverage the vast network of devices we use everyday to help scientists perform research calculations. With the help of volunteers around the world, the World Community Grid can use individual devices to perform calculations while your device is idle. This allows scientists to “get results in months instead of decades” which will help solve the world’s biggest problems even faster.

According to their website, volunteering will not slow down your device’s performance. IBM’s software will measure the performance and adjust the amount of computing power the software uses. All your personal information will be protected, and the software will only run when your device is plugged into power to save you battery. Worried about using up your cellular data? Luckily, IBM has engineered their software to only run when connected to a wireless network.

At eXPerience Points (XP) we are always looking for new ways to give back to our global community and to further expand our ecosystem. We strongly believe in the mission of the IBM World Community Grid which is why we have created an XP Team on their platform which will focus on helping scientists identify the markers associated with different types of cancer. By joining our team, volunteers will donate unused computing power to the platform and, in turn, will receive a percentage of the 4 Million XP monthly giveaways based on their hashes and points earned for that month.

https://medium.com/experience-points-official-xp/experience-points-joins-ibm-world-community-grid-277981fab3a5

That's way too kind for the xp dev team to do and I'm honestly so proud of them for joining IBM World in their mission to help cancer patients. I really do think that this move can really help the community, the volunteers that will be donating their unused computer power will gain so much, they will be able to earn and help a lot of people at the same time so I'm sure a a lot of members from the community would love to volunteer and participate in this movement. I really hope that this news could give a positive impact on the price of xp, it's just too sad to see xp so undervalued right now. XP is really having a hard time moving from 1 sat, we just keep on going back to the start so I hope this news could be a big help to move xp's price forward.
May 03, 2018, 03:38:54 AM
i just got error ,the missing never end when i trying to download the dll,then missing appear again
Wallet works perfect.
The reason is your Windows - missed files/updates/...
May 02, 2018, 05:31:35 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
May 02, 2018, 12:27:56 PM
eXPerience Points joins IBM World Community Grid

IBM World Community Grid was created to leverage the vast network of devices we use everyday to help scientists perform research calculations. With the help of volunteers around the world, the World Community Grid can use individual devices to perform calculations while your device is idle. This allows scientists to “get results in months instead of decades” which will help solve the world’s biggest problems even faster.

According to their website, volunteering will not slow down your device’s performance. IBM’s software will measure the performance and adjust the amount of computing power the software uses. All your personal information will be protected, and the software will only run when your device is plugged into power to save you battery. Worried about using up your cellular data? Luckily, IBM has engineered their software to only run when connected to a wireless network.

At eXPerience Points (XP) we are always looking for new ways to give back to our global community and to further expand our ecosystem. We strongly believe in the mission of the IBM World Community Grid which is why we have created an XP Team on their platform which will focus on helping scientists identify the markers associated with different types of cancer. By joining our team, volunteers will donate unused computing power to the platform and, in turn, will receive a percentage of the 4 Million XP monthly giveaways based on their hashes and points earned for that month.

https://medium.com/experience-points-official-xp/experience-points-joins-ibm-world-community-grid-277981fab3a5
May 02, 2018, 04:35:54 AM
XP have released an XP Wallet Maintenance update. Please read our blog post on directions to update your wallets and for more info. If you have any issues, please contact support at http://support.xpcoin.io

https://medium.com/experience-points-official-xp/xp-wallet-maintenance-release-version-1-1-0-2-8918246aae8d

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*JkCr5H300_r2u1n6HhNyqg.png

the new wallet containing error ,the first when i start to instal the wallet showing the message that i missing MSCVP 140,

well,then i'm trying to instal MSCVP140,but i found the messages that i'm missing RUN TIME xxxx,.i forgot the exactly
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
May 02, 2018, 03:27:05 AM
experience point need a gaming site or merchant that xp accepted as the payment
or maybe the dev of xp create a gaming site,it can increase the demand and value in the market

look at RDD,long time ago this coin have no value in the market,even we can get a ton with one dogecoin

Yeah xp is so undervalued right now and it couldn't get pass 3 sat which is very disappointing, it's just that the devs are so slow with the development of this coin. Don't get me wrong I appreciate their hardwork but right now the competition is massive so everything should be done in a faster pace. If xp wants to compete then you're right the dev should release a gaming website or even get a partnership with some website that could pave the way for xp to get mass adoption. Just a couple of months ago, there was a beta game that was being work on, what happened with that? That seems interesting to me. I hope the dev could continue that and release that to the public, that could really help the price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
May 01, 2018, 12:42:05 PM
XP have released an XP Wallet Maintenance update. Please read our blog post on directions to update your wallets and for more info. If you have any issues, please contact support at http://support.xpcoin.io

https://medium.com/experience-points-official-xp/xp-wallet-maintenance-release-version-1-1-0-2-8918246aae8d

Activity: 826
Merit: 303
May 01, 2018, 10:29:34 AM
I felt this one has so much potential. so i hope that its price will be higher in the near future
Stay tuned if we hope that its price will be higher in the future
May 01, 2018, 10:27:28 AM
experience point need a gaming site or merchant that xp accepted as the payment
or maybe the dev of xp create a gaming site,it can increase the demand and value in the market

look at RDD,long time ago this coin have no value in the market,even we can get a ton with one dogecoin

Activity: 27
April 29, 2018, 11:13:14 AM
I felt this one has so much potential. so i hope that its price will be higher in the near future
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 08:27:27 PM
In the project says that you can earn XP using games that integrate the currency, so which games can I play that use this XP implementation?
Activity: 18
April 28, 2018, 12:17:15 AM
Has anyone put together a guide on how to get an XP masternode up and running?  Is it the same process as setting up a Dash masternode?  50M XP to get started?
Activity: 23
April 27, 2018, 09:59:08 AM
I initially felt this one has so much potential. Or maybe I'm just being biased and hyped since I'm a gamer too. I'm closely watching XP at the moment for good signs, at the same time my gut tells me that I should go for it already.
Activity: 33
April 27, 2018, 05:06:09 AM
I don't see the Roadmap. Why ?
What plans do you have ? What is the next step ?

The roadmap is being worked on. There have been changes in the team, which caused major delays.

Best is to follow their discord if you wanna stay updated. cheers
April 27, 2018, 02:27:59 AM
both in cryptopia or in coin exchange hags good and big buy order but i see the price still low

the people only want to buy this coin in buy order with two satoshi,its better in doge market
Pages:
Jump to: