Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 24. (Read 59202 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
I've been hitting PUBG and earning XP! Loving it!
Looking forward to earning more XP for playing games.  Cool

i followed the setup, linked my steam account etc. still nothing, and ive been playing multiple different games on steam with the linked account. not sure what ive done wrong
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
June 13, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
I've been hitting PUBG and earning XP! Loving it!
Looking forward to earning more XP for playing games.  Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 03:32:53 AM
better if announcement at the bitcointalk filled with an interesting words
the example '' experience points /xp : incentive rewards token and digital currency combined,..etc
its make the people want to know what is it
Activity: 5
June 12, 2018, 03:11:52 PM
UPDATE;

I just minted, it was my bad.
Activity: 270
June 12, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
Hello everyone, we are heavily updating as a community, we will have our content updated and announcement regularly on this thread. Please also get connected with our new and official XP forum for the lastest information about what's going on the in the community. Thanks a bunch Cheesy
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 02:56:11 PM
let's see new things coming. Hope in a bright future for this coin!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 08:04:57 PM
Hey I've been gone from trading for a long time and was wondering if this coin is still mineable because I like the concept behind it and I just hope its not another pump and dump scheme Smiley
Activity: 252
June 10, 2018, 02:30:04 PM
i'm sure experience point will popular in one or two years later

like reddcoin long time ago,this coin have no value at the first time even we got a ton of reddcoin in one doge

,but now the price higher than dogecoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 08:35:09 AM
Hi everyone.

I have been staking with a mint probabilities over 94% if set on 30 days.
Some of my transactions have over 45+ days. I never got any reward.

Any experienced stakers here?
Should I just wait it out longer or am I doing something wrong here.

Thanks in advance!!

Zelos

I would like to know this also
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 05:44:50 AM
Well,  I never really thought that xp dev is the kind of person who's comfortable on being interviewed about this coin and it's future development but I seem to be mistaken currently he's so active talking about this project's future and interacting with the community
Activity: 5
June 09, 2018, 04:47:49 AM
Hi everyone.

I have been staking with a mint probabilities over 94% if set on 30 days.
Some of my transactions have over 45+ days. I never got any reward.

Any experienced stakers here?
Should I just wait it out longer or am I doing something wrong here.

Thanks in advance!!

Zelos
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
June 08, 2018, 04:13:08 PM
Earn XP from Steam’s entire library!
https://medium.com/experience-points-official-xp/earn-xp-from-steams-entire-library-b1f89023ebec

Have you been wondering what projects the XP team have been working on? Well, today is the day you get to find out just ONE of those amazing things. As you know, we have been integrating XP payouts into XP sponsored servers, for games like Rust and 7 Days to Die. We knew when we started this process last year, there was a need to implement more than just a few games. We know each one of our community members enjoy different genres of games, so we wanted to include everyone.

As of yesterday, any XP community member who completes the Ladder sign up will be paid in XP for ANY game they play in their Steam account. That means that you can earn XP for your play time in over TWENTY THOUSAND games through Steam. Much like the current games, you will receive payouts every 3 hours, so long as you are meeting the time thresholds.

Please ensure you follow the signup instructions, it is imperative you input the correct information to receive your payouts!

Wow it seems like the team has been very busy the past couple of days, lots of news regarding xp. I will just like to congratulate the team for doing a great job so far. This announcement is by far the best announcement that I've read regarding xp, I couldn't believe now everyone has the opportunity to earn xp while playing any game on Steam that's remarkable and it is such a good exposure for the project, the more people owning the tokens, the bigger the community will be and the higher the value of the token. I hope this will continue, just a couple more bigger volume exchanges then we're ready for mass adoption!
Activity: 36
June 07, 2018, 04:00:36 PM
Hi guys
What happened to the coin?
I bought a couple of months ago and completely forgot about her
Did you swap or exchange? why is it on coinexchange costs 1 satoshi and the volume is not?
June 06, 2018, 10:25:29 PM

registered earlier, the fine print is it seems you need to use the specific XP servers that are currently hosted, which does not equal 22000 games. it is a good start, though, but exactly as expected this early on. here is the direct link to the ladder https://ladder.xpcoin.io  where people can easily sign up and hopefully new servers will spring up for other games, currently Rust is up and a few others.

no such fine print. it actually rewards you for all games on steam as well as the specific servers as long as you follow the steps on the site.

so basically you get ingame rewards. and then you get rewards for the games you play on steam that aint hosted by us

interesting, my bad. thanks for clearing things up ill check it out again
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 05:08:58 AM
https://medium.com/experience-points-official-xp/earn-xp-from-steams-entire-library-b1f89023ebec

Have you been wondering what projects the XP team have been working on? Well, today is the day you get to find out just ONE of those amazing things. As you know, we have been integrating XP payouts into XP sponsored servers, for games like Rust and 7 Days to Die. We knew when we started this process last year, there was a need to implement more than just a few games. We know each one of our community members enjoy different genres of games, so we wanted to include everyone.

As of yesterday, any XP community member who completes the Ladder sign up will be paid in XP for ANY game they play in their Steam account. That means that you can earn XP for your play time in over TWENTY THOUSAND games through Steam. Much like the current games, you will receive payouts every 3 hours, so long as you are meeting the time thresholds.

Please ensure you follow the signup instructions, it is imperative you input the correct information to receive your payouts!

Wow what a dev team and community this will surely make this coin a big riser. Heaps of exchanges and now this. To the moon and mars!
Activity: 630
June 06, 2018, 04:25:47 AM

Activity: 6
June 06, 2018, 03:21:21 AM

registered earlier, the fine print is it seems you need to use the specific XP servers that are currently hosted, which does not equal 22000 games. it is a good start, though, but exactly as expected this early on. here is the direct link to the ladder https://ladder.xpcoin.io  where people can easily sign up and hopefully new servers will spring up for other games, currently Rust is up and a few others.

no such fine print. it actually rewards you for all games on steam as well as the specific servers as long as you follow the steps on the site.

so basically you get ingame rewards. and then you get rewards for the games you play on steam that aint hosted by us

see below for a screenshot for recent payouts

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/343758193677172757/453732649748529153/unknown.png?width=712&height=703

note that we do not host servers for dota 2,pubg, champions online, Rabi-Rabi or a magical high school girl
June 05, 2018, 11:27:19 PM

registered earlier, the fine print is it seems you need to use the specific XP servers that are currently hosted, which does not equal 22000 games. it is a good start, though, but exactly as expected this early on. here is the direct link to the ladder https://ladder.xpcoin.io  where people can easily sign up and hopefully new servers will spring up for other games, currently Rust is up and a few others.
June 05, 2018, 01:22:46 PM
is there any dev active here,.i think the Ann must be changed
its only :  eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH )

is there no other words ?

no they dont come on this thread, not for a while. they linked to an older XP thread in their coinexchange BTC/XP listing, and there are a few other dead threads out there so it must be a little confusing for people. they are pretty active on twitter and discord these days, though   https://twitter.com/TheBigXP lots of news, i think the biggest recently was the bleutrade listing.
Pages:
Jump to: