Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 41. (Read 59229 times)

Activity: 832
Merit: 500
January 30, 2018, 03:24:40 AM
Still yet to see any payout on the webminer...

What you mean?  Huh

https://pool1.xpcoin.io/dashboard

Website is not paying out.. appears to be fake as is not paying out.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 03:08:50 AM
XP is rising today back to nealy 20 i think.

so dip. down to 7 sat.
So regret when I not sold all at 30 sat/
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

I'm looking at  the staking history at stakeunited.com and it doesnt show anything for experience points (XP)  it shows a lot of history for almost every other coin though,  it also shows zero hours/stake, 193 members, and 0.00 AT stakerewards.  this makes me think that the XP pool staking isnt actually working or returning any rewards.

They just started staking last week. The returns look decent. It takes close to a week but works out to ~.7%/day. Of course, I'm sure this will fluctuate (hopefully up more than down) as the process matures.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
January 30, 2018, 01:42:23 AM
XP is rising today back to nealy 20 i think.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
January 30, 2018, 01:24:03 AM
what is this all about?give us information about this project,looks so interesting

This coin has every details and information anyone would ask for, go to the first page of this announcement and you find every bit of information you need.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 12:41:00 AM
how do you withdraw the balance from the web miner?
is it possible to withdraw at all?
Activity: 112
January 30, 2018, 12:38:28 AM
what is this all about?give us information about this project,looks so interesting
January 30, 2018, 12:32:41 AM

What you mean?  Huh
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
January 29, 2018, 11:38:37 PM
January 29, 2018, 11:28:01 PM
The whole market stabiliziruemost for a long time - we have reached 9 satosh - where to get?

atm 7 - but a good moment to buy imo
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 04:37:29 PM
The whole market stabiliziruemost for a long time - we have reached 9 satosh - where to get?
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 07:01:13 PM
My 2c worth....

I am a huge supporter and holder of XP Coin.

BUT

We need alternative exchanges XP team.

I have watched CoinExchange.io loose peoples accounts, stop sending out confirmation emails & never answer support requests for their users... etc.

I cannot help but think that the above is hurting XP Coin in some way as +-70% of trading happens on this platform.

The price drop of XP to some extent could reflect lack of confidence in that exchange? I mean have you checked out their twitter page?

Now I'm sure ButtBender Wink is working very hard at awareness for XP coin, but get us on a reputable exchange so that our XP community can also help you push awareness.

I think that the XP team should give us some news as to the latest milestone of the coin more frequently. Maybe on an official XP Coin Youtube channel perhapse?

All I see these days when I look for news on XP Coin is 'look at my cool XP coin Button!'

If this is the only news worth reading about right now, we deserve the 1 sat we are headed to.
(Quite sharply I might add. Does anyone else worry about this like I do?)

Lets keep the hype by doing something Whack! or announcing something significant at the very least monthly, preferably once a week.... Dammit!

That is all.

Let the Trolling begin!

i agree about the exchanges, coinexchange is ok and all but cryptopia, coming at the end of this month according to XP team, will be better. here is my opinion of the buttons and what not being latest news. it is and it isnt, bitbender is the creative director and he recently went to davos to help promote XP. (checkout the bad crypto podcast mention: http://badcryptopodcast.com/2018/01/26/bad-crypto-live-from-davos-77/      bitbender talks briefly about XP at minute 22 and 26 seconds  (00:22:26) )

if XP is to get involved in major projects/games/platforms, i think it needs to become a crypto household name. we certainly need some more use cases, a game or two for example, but i think the first step is to introduce the masternode 3 tier system: https://www.xpcoin.io/ecosystem-map/ 

bitbender has said, many times, the focus isnt on the price right now but getting the "ecosystem" streamlined and getting the word out there. i think it would benefit the entire XP community if a ASA or Q & A (like this one https://www.xpcoin.io/xp-community-questions/) was made on this forum, in this thread. in short, i think you are absolutely right with your post. i think things are just getting started, though, and the initial hype has been/currently is being corrected market wise. i myself will just stake and hold as i have been, id like to be able to host a masternode at some point in the future as my computer is never off.
Activity: 66
January 28, 2018, 12:08:23 PM
My 2c worth....

BUT

I have watched CoinExchange.io loose peoples accounts, stop sending out confirmation emails & never answer support requests for their users... etc.

I cannot help but think that the above is hurting XP Coin in some way as +-70% of trading happens on this platform.

The price drop of XP to some extent could reflect lack of confidence in that exchange? I mean have you checked out their twitter page?

Now I'm sure ButtBender Wink is working very hard at awareness for XP coin, but get us on a reputable exchange so that our XP community can also help you push awareness.

I think that the XP team should give us some news as to the latest milestone of the coin more frequently. Maybe on an official XP Coin Youtube channel perhapse?

All I see these days when I look for news on XP Coin is 'look at my cool XP coin Button!'

If this is the only news worth reading about right now, we deserve the 1 sat we are headed to.

Lets keep the hype by doing something Whack! or announcing something significant at the very least monthly, preferably once a week.... Dammit!

That is all.

Let the Trolling begin!

I just saw XP is going to be listed in cryptopia by feb.
Activity: 60
January 28, 2018, 10:00:48 AM
My 2c worth....

BUT

That is all.

Let the Trolling begin!
Activity: 66
January 28, 2018, 08:32:20 AM
xp is already added in cryptopia right?
Activity: 74
January 27, 2018, 10:17:17 AM
Get 128 💰CNN💰 for FREE : http://r.cnntoken.io/?c=b93dbe   Grin

no Bad PODS BAD go eat some tide pods
January 27, 2018, 05:09:30 AM
Just wanted to jump in and say, "Hi!" to the XP community.   Grin

Hopefully, the worst of 2018 is behind us all, and we can look forward to exciting and fruitful days to come!

~PBW

welcome, 2018 has just begun. this world of crypto we all live in is quite fluid. things are all good, BTC will rise again, and XP has a good team behind it. the XP community is a bit scattered at the moment, make sure you join at: https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBigXP  and the champion XP team member bitbender at: https://mobile.twitter.com/thatsitivehadit  for the latest updates, this thread is updated as often as possible but please see the above twitter or https://www.xpcoin.io/ for up to date news.
Activity: 10
January 26, 2018, 11:13:35 PM
Just wanted to jump in and say, "Hi!" to the XP community.   Grin

Hopefully, the worst of 2018 is behind us all, and we can look forward to exciting and fruitful days to come!

~PBW
January 26, 2018, 02:47:50 PM
checkout the XP mention on the bad cryptopodcast:  http://badcryptopodcast.com/2018/01/26/bad-crypto-live-from-davos-77/      bitbender talks briefly about XP at minute 22 and 26 seconds  (00:22:26)
Activity: 19
January 26, 2018, 06:46:43 AM
Smiley
Is there a problem with your current Android wallet? Do you have any updates? The Korean community is getting bigger.

Yeah currently the android wallet isn't 100% fixed yet, there are still a lot of bugs that needs to be fixed and there are still a lot of development to be made in order for it to be usable, but I'm sure the dev is currently working on that, there was a new roadmap that's been released and I think in just a few months an updated mobile wallet will also be released, let's just wait for that right now and just use the deskotp wallet first, the web wallet also has a lot of issues so avoid that as well. I'm glad that the korean community is getting bigger, it will be nice to be able to interact with them though if they will come by and visit this thread.

I've seen frequent errors in my Android wallet, but I've also confirmed that the backup key works well.
This error is tolerable.
Lecture on how to use desktop wallet
There is.
There are many people who are not familiar with pos mining.
Great expectations for future master nodes
We are doing.
In our community, some merchants
I am paying by xp.
Pages:
Jump to: