Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 42. (Read 59229 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 03:32:55 AM
15К coins within 3 weeks 24/7 wallet POS give nothing.
So I think it depends on sum and luck

I imagine it would be difficult to get much meaningful staking rewards when you are competing against the massive dev fund...

not to mention the people who got in early and have a couple hundred million. early on i was staking decently with 3 million, but that was in september of 2016. i think the introduction of masternodes and a coin burn will prove interesting

You're still around after 3 (?) reboots and dev team switches? I'm impressed lol, guess it has at least paid off for you.

i originally found the concept interesting, but didn't think much of it. i leave my computer on all day so i bought some XP early on during the original dev's short run, and just kept my XP as it wasn't worth much until now but the early POS paid out real well. So I staked a bunch, and bought in some more right around the new team switch (when it was at or below 1 sat) been a good run, but im not even close to the top 100 rich list for XP. just goes to show you, though, there are some real diamonds in the rough. for me early on, i was just hoping crypto would someday be apart of gaming in a real way, i used to love making money off of diablo3 selling gold and items before blizzard shut that down. would love to get paid to play games again, hence XP
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
January 26, 2018, 02:38:49 AM

I imagine it would be difficult to get much meaningful staking rewards when you are competing against the massive dev fund...

not to mention the people who got in early and have a couple hundred million. early on i was staking decently with 3 million, but that was in september of 2016. i think the introduction of masternodes and a coin burn will prove interesting

You're still around after 3 (?) reboots and dev team switches? I'm impressed lol, guess it has at least paid off for you.
January 26, 2018, 01:45:07 AM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
January 26, 2018, 01:01:15 AM

Activity: 30
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 06:18:54 PM
Activity: 476
January 25, 2018, 04:09:56 PM
XP is working hard to bring the gaming and cryptocurrency worlds together! With XP, a digital economy for the masses can be realized like never before!

https://www.onebitcoinbuy.com/experience-points-xp-cryptocurrency-buy-invest-money-market.php

Experience Points (XP) Historical Data

Embarrassed

Hope so, also hope coin grow up
January 25, 2018, 03:51:06 AM
I just saw the POS ROI 30~300%. So is there anyone staking XP how much real ROI for XP? Thank you very much.

it's tough to say, depends on how much you keep in your wallet. but, if you have something to the tune of 10 million XP staking ( in one input) probably looking at around 30k stake after couple days coin maturity, then it becomes (2 inputs which is 2 inputs of 5 million xp) once that first input stakes. then your chances are reduced but still expect a decent 10-20k xp around day 3 total (with your now split 2 inputs of 5 million each). this has been my experience with XP, i use the advance coin control features to recombine everything into (1 input) every few days or every few stakes to increase odds/ amount of staking. so over a month, that ten million could gain you somewhere around 270k XP in a month, over a year perhaps 3.24 million XP or about 32.4% ROI for a low end estimation (again purely based on what ive seen staked on average with a similar amount, could stake much higher on a good day) i think 30% is the low end for XP return, though

(this might become obsolete knowledge once the masternodes are implemented, some older POS coin wallets (such as diamond coin) have the coin control feature automatically built into the wallet ( that is they recombine your inputs at every stake for you increasing your daily staking chances)

one thing i do know for sure is that anything less than a few million XP balance will have trouble staking as they are competing with a lot of larger balances out there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
January 25, 2018, 03:39:43 AM
Smiley
Is there a problem with your current Android wallet? Do you have any updates? The Korean community is getting bigger.

Yeah currently the android wallet isn't 100% fixed yet, there are still a lot of bugs that needs to be fixed and there are still a lot of development to be made in order for it to be usable, but I'm sure the dev is currently working on that, there was a new roadmap that's been released and I think in just a few months an updated mobile wallet will also be released, let's just wait for that right now and just use the deskotp wallet first, the web wallet also has a lot of issues so avoid that as well. I'm glad that the korean community is getting bigger, it will be nice to be able to interact with them though if they will come by and visit this thread.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 01:37:14 AM
I just saw the POS ROI 30~300%. So is there anyone staking XP how much real ROI for XP? Thank you very much.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 10:04:28 PM
What happened with XP made me amazed, from 12 numbers behind zero, now the price has reached 12 satoshi and another great entry ranked 96.
Activity: 19
January 24, 2018, 07:24:25 PM
is it normal ? stacking for 17 days . no rewards  yet.  (300,000 coins) mined  says 6k coins . still staking

XXEqxnqpJa8mBBFvVM45AyebxnfWmuEkQv
January 23, 2018, 08:37:42 PM
Grin
To send xp to a major exchange requires more aggressive marketing.
There is a need to expand the community further
There is a need for a road map with potential for future development.
The scalability of the block chain is a problem after that.
The urgent thing is a faster transaction
Since then, it has been an extension of on-line usage.
The first thing to do is to be as easy to use as cash.
There are more ideas, but first
You need to be able to add the assignment.
Wow I think I was wrong.
The transaction is faster than the dog coin.
The commission at the exchange is 100xp
There is a 1xp fee for personal wallets.
I really like it.
This speed seems to be almost the same speed as ripple.
I will put more effort into offline marketing.
I hope all of you are active in the community.

there is a roadmap here www.xpcoin.io  and tons of other info, also follow https://twitter.com/thebigxp on twitter for upcoming news. bitbender, one of the XP team, is at https://twitter.com/thatsitivehadit and will be interviewed at davos, should be shedding some more light on the coming masternodes

Thank you so much for this information mate, it seems you really know a lot about xp, I'm glad that even though the dev is currently not active on this thread, you are here to inform newcomers about this project and what's coming next in the days to come. Looking at the current twitter updates it seems like 2018 will be so bright for this project, lots of interesting this are coming. If you don't mind can you tell me what is that user's role in the xp team? It seems like he's very active in promoting this project, looking at his tweets it seems like he's the one responsible for marketing, am I right? Or is he the main developer?

In Korea, not everyone is tweeting.
Some are still offline
Publicity through is popular.
Although smart phones have become popular,
The elderly still do not use all that functionality.
Except for some early adopters, it is all at the phone level.
Using a Crypto Wallet
A majority of people are unfamiliar.
I do marketing
1. Introduce to Korea and familiarize yourself with its usage.
2. Supply at current prices.
3. Build infrastructure.
I will do the above three things first and contribute greatly to the next public vote.
Activity: 32
January 23, 2018, 07:35:29 PM
Will this coin be added on any new exchanges soon?
January 23, 2018, 07:27:25 PM
 Smiley
Is there a problem with your current Android wallet? Do you have any updates? The Korean community is getting bigger.
Activity: 37
January 23, 2018, 12:46:28 PM
Hopefully XP will hit $1 in 2018.  Let's go XP!

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
January 22, 2018, 04:32:49 PM
Grin
Wow I think I was wrong.
I really like it.

there is a roadmap here www.xpcoin.io  and tons of other info, also follow https://twitter.com/thebigxp on twitter for upcoming news. bitbender, one of the XP team, is at https://twitter.com/thatsitivehadit and will be interviewed at davos, should be shedding some more light on the coming masternodes

Thank you so much for this information mate, it seems you really know a lot about xp, I'm glad that even though the dev is currently not active on this thread, you are here to inform newcomers about this project and what's coming next in the days to come. Looking at the current twitter updates it seems like 2018 will be so bright for this project, lots of interesting this are coming. If you don't mind can you tell me what is that user's role in the xp team? It seems like he's very active in promoting this project, looking at his tweets it seems like he's the one responsible for marketing, am I right? Or is he the main developer?
Activity: 3
January 22, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

So 5 days now with no staking going on, just want to confirm....is this normal for XP?

The same here, seven days now with no staking going on.
   I have 40.000 XP,  wallet unlock for mining.
   Something wrong?   Huh

Same here. i have over 5 million and still nothing

i've been staking my wallet for just over a week now and over the weekend it finally minted.  i ended up recieving 6,775.689863 xp coins from it.  what was wierd though, was the age reset back to one day on my stake.  i was kind of hoping it would keep staking and getting older and more mature, thus increasing my chances of minting.

what is the point of staking if your age resets anytime it successfully mints?  why have the 'minting probability' estimator go up to 90 days if there's no chance of it reaching 90 days?    the estimated mint reward for a 90day stake is HuGE compared to a 7 day stake. 

You can stake XP on a pool now. StakeUnited pool is the best. One and a half months ago I started with $10, and now I have more than $300.

I'm looking at  the staking history at stakeunited.com and it doesnt show anything for experience points (XP)  it shows a lot of history for almost every other coin though,  it also shows zero hours/stake, 193 members, and 0.00 AT stakerewards.  this makes me think that the XP pool staking isnt actually working or returning any rewards.
January 21, 2018, 12:26:00 PM
I like XP Faucet https://faucet.xpcoin.io

Thank you.

Anyway, the fact that crypto-hunter game has not paid me, means it's scam???

just because whoever created the game (community member ICE on discord?) hasn't refilled it's wallet for payouts, doesnt imply it is a scam. perhaps the dev team should look into refilling it's wallet, communicate with them on discord or twitter as they don't come here often. they have no one monitoring this thread, not often at least.

I think that if the wallet for payouts is empty, it should be communicated on webpage before play games...

"Crypto-Hunter a game created by our XP Coin Discord member @Ice"   is who you should try and get a hold of, sorry for any time wasted. it was a nice try at a game, but the real idea behind XP is much bigger than a simple bejeweled style game. you are absolutely right, it is a misleading game as of now and all who play should know that it is currently not paying out as it's wallet is empty.
January 21, 2018, 12:18:18 PM
Grin
Wow I think I was wrong.
I really like it.

January 21, 2018, 10:12:14 AM
Grin
Wow I think I was wrong.
I really like it.
Pages:
Jump to: