Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 62. (Read 59229 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 06:59:12 AM
Hello guys, WOW, good news is coming on 1'st January-2018, there is a big update of XP so be ready for it.

I have talked to Developer and they are preparing for the update on new year.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 04:22:56 AM
My God look at the circulating supply, no wonder....it will never even touch 10 satoshi i think...correct me if i am wrong here.

Circulating supply is 192 bn ... almost 5x of XRP circulating supply. So based on your formula, it should reach at least 1/5 times XRP price, which is 1800 sats.

Although this will not happen.. but point was that circulating supply doesn't define maximum price. Strong fundamentals and use-case does.

Thanks

You are correct. Supply dosen't matter only good developement. So I hope we will give to community good stuff in the future
Activity: 11
December 22, 2017, 01:03:09 AM
Hi Dev Team or member,

I just finished downloading blockchain for 3 days and transferred all my XP coins  1hr ago in my wallet. Everything is there and I am trying to configure the staking part and followed below steps

Settings > Wallet Security > Unlock for mining

but then it's grayed out and can't click it. Any reason why it's like that?  Thnk you in advance.

Regards,
Jason
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 10:41:26 PM
My God look at the circulating supply, no wonder....it will never even touch 10 satoshi i think...correct me if i am wrong here.

Circulating supply is 192 bn ... almost 5x of XRP circulating supply. So based on your formula, it should reach at least 1/5 times XRP price, which is 1800 sats.

Although this will not happen.. but point was that circulating supply doesn't define maximum price. Strong fundamentals and use-case does.

Thanks
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 05:16:09 PM
one thing ive noticed is that when i group all the coins into one stack (using the coin control option) i have better chances of staking. have to do this every few stakes, otherwise you get multiple tiny stacks staking. i think it's best to stake with one large pile, but maybe someone can chime in with their experience. in the past every time a pile staked, it split into 2 and then those two into 4 etc, growing ever smaller. rewards were more often, but smaller with seemingly more orphans. diamond coin and other wallets consolidate these "inputs" or stacks every time they stake, would be a nice feature for the next update.

When you say coin control option - what do you mean? Is this not the main wallet? I noticed that as well: When you go to the minting tab, there are several small stacks instead of a lump sum. I feel like I could send my balance to another wallet and send it back to stake as a stack.

under settings: options: display tab, enable coin control features. from there go to receive coins and copy your wallet address, then go to send coins and click on inputs. this brings you to your coin stacks. check each box (warning you cant select ones in red which are still confirming) then send your entire balance (minus fee) to your own wallet. this creates one big stack again.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
December 21, 2017, 05:11:18 PM
Does anyone have a good working .conf file. I'm only pulling in 1 outbound connection. Do you have any permanodes up?
Activity: 1
December 21, 2017, 12:34:17 PM
one thing ive noticed is that when i group all the coins into one stack (using the coin control option) i have better chances of staking. have to do this every few stakes, otherwise you get multiple tiny stacks staking. i think it's best to stake with one large pile, but maybe someone can chime in with their experience. in the past every time a pile staked, it split into 2 and then those two into 4 etc, growing ever smaller. rewards were more often, but smaller with seemingly more orphans. diamond coin and other wallets consolidate these "inputs" or stacks every time they stake, would be a nice feature for the next update.

When you say coin control option - what do you mean? Is this not the main wallet? I noticed that as well: When you go to the minting tab, there are several small stacks instead of a lump sum. I feel like I could send my balance to another wallet and send it back to stake as a stack.
December 20, 2017, 08:57:04 PM
December 20, 2017, 08:42:20 PM
That maybe a orphan and it will not get confirmed

So i day goodbye to 27k xp Sad .. not fair ...

when you click on recent transactions and you have a grey question mark instead of a  green check mark, that's an orphan. sucks but it happens to all of us. i had three in a row 2 days ago
Activity: 19
December 20, 2017, 07:34:13 PM

So i day goodbye to 27k xp Sad .. not fair ...
December 20, 2017, 04:35:41 PM
hello XP fans.
 Maby anybody can share information how to sync wallet, some addnodes?
Thank you.

check this information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_rzZrQVW_g
December 20, 2017, 04:33:13 PM
Proposal, development WEB wallet

you read XP team minds... Smiley
Activity: 8
December 20, 2017, 11:34:40 AM
hello XP fans.
 Maby anybody can share information how to sync wallet, some addnodes?
Thank you.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
December 20, 2017, 10:23:06 AM
Hey . Guys .. i left my wallet opened for awhile and it's showing i mined some coins but there are 0 out of 80 confirmation .. what should I do .. thx
Activity: 96
December 19, 2017, 03:27:26 PM
Hey . Guys .. i left my wallet opened for awhile and it's showing i mined some coins but there are 0 out of 80 confirmation .. what should I do .. thx
Just wait and they will be added to your wallet. Smiley
Activity: 19
December 19, 2017, 12:15:56 PM
Activity: 96
December 19, 2017, 04:24:01 AM
Hey guys, I my XP desktop wallet is still downloading.  After 4 days its only at 45%.  My mistake is four days ago I sent all of my XP to this wallet, and I still have not received it.  Any advice?

Thank you,

No need to worry. Coins are in your wallet already - you just need to wait that is synced 100%.
December 18, 2017, 11:29:03 PM
so am looking at the explorer, did the dev dump this coin yesterday? cos its not adding up.

a lot were selling and then re-buying at lower prices, this seems to be an easy coin to trade at the moment. a lot remains to be known of the current development. seems best to stake before stake rate goes down, that was supposedly next move
Activity: 83
December 18, 2017, 10:06:14 PM
so am looking at the explorer, did the dev dump this coin yesterday? cos its not adding up.
December 18, 2017, 07:37:37 PM
Hey guys, I my XP desktop wallet is still downloading.  After 4 days its only at 45%.  My mistake is four days ago I sent all of my XP to this wallet, and I still have not received it.  Any advice?

Thank you,

i think the good news is your xp is not lost, just have to wait for the wallet to download and sync i believe. it has happened to me before with other coins
Pages:
Jump to: