Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 61. (Read 59229 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 11:41:22 AM

every time you stake, your coins get split into 2 "stacks." so if you start with 1000 coins, the first time you stake it will get split into two "stacks" of 500 coins. those stacks in theory would have less weight against the entire network and would have lower odds of staking. at least this is what ive understood from how the wallet works. so what some do is use the coin control features to combine those stacks by essentially sending your balance to yourself using this method:

under settings: options: display tab, enable coin control features. from there go to receive coins and copy your wallet address, then go to send coins and click on inputs. this brings you to your coin stacks. check each box (warning you cant select ones in red which are still confirming) then send your entire balance (minus fee) to your own wallet. this creates one big stack again.

in theory this increases your chances of larger stakes, i once left the small stacks alone and was receiving many smaller rewards each day but no large ones as the "stacks" kept splitting exponentially. i think if you reconsolidate periodically it is probably best. some coins do this automatically in their wallets.

The question is : I can stake only once ? Or i stake 1st time collect the money from minting and leave the wallet opened and collect more money ...
Or I have to send my self my money to be able to stake once and repeat 2nd step ?  Pls answer Smiley

i was staking a few times, then when there got to be around a dozen inputs i would consolidate them back into one. not sure what the best strategy is, and things might change with the new wallet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 09:37:37 AM
Is this coin worth investing in? Are there any new exchanges that will add this coin in the future?

Yes it has a good future, the rumour we heard was that the dev have gotten nods from big exchanges for xp to be listed.Don't be surprised when you see xp on bittrex, hitbtc, binance and bithumb. The devs are working 24/7 to actualise this dreeam.My advice for you, buy as much as you can while its still very cheap. you can see the daily volume has been increasing and many arebuying it cheaply now.

xp will be on the frontpage of coin marketncap soon
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 25, 2017, 08:56:19 AM
Is this coin worth investing in? Are there any new exchanges that will add this coin in the future?
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
December 25, 2017, 08:31:10 AM
Next ticket to moon?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 08:28:38 AM
MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE BY 31.12.2017

GitHub link to new Mandatory Wallet: https://github.com/eXperiencePoints/XPCoin/releases/tag/1.1.0

https://i.imgur.com/1xzhaW0.jpg

нy вoт и oтвeт.

xopoшиx пpaздникoв!
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 08:25:27 AM
What happened to XP's COINEXCHANGE WALLET?

they are updating wallet to new mandatory wallet that will be in use from 1/1/2018
December 25, 2017, 08:25:21 AM
ceнxpoнeзиpoвaть кoшeлeк
y мeня тoжe виceл.
пpoбывaл cтapтaнyть зaнoгo?
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 08:24:27 AM
MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE BY 31.12.2017

GitHub link to new Mandatory Wallet: https://github.com/eXperiencePoints/XPCoin/releases/tag/1.1.0

December 25, 2017, 08:14:28 AM
дoбpый дeнь пoмoгитe я нe мoгy зaпycтить кoшeлeк

чтo нe пoлyчaeтcя?
Activity: 179
December 25, 2017, 05:51:54 AM
What happened to XP's COINEXCHANGE WALLET?
Activity: 19
December 24, 2017, 05:17:53 PM

every time you stake, your coins get split into 2 "stacks." so if you start with 1000 coins, the first time you stake it will get split into two "stacks" of 500 coins. those stacks in theory would have less weight against the entire network and would have lower odds of staking. at least this is what ive understood from how the wallet works. so what some do is use the coin control features to combine those stacks by essentially sending your balance to yourself using this method:

under settings: options: display tab, enable coin control features. from there go to receive coins and copy your wallet address, then go to send coins and click on inputs. this brings you to your coin stacks. check each box (warning you cant select ones in red which are still confirming) then send your entire balance (minus fee) to your own wallet. this creates one big stack again.

in theory this increases your chances of larger stakes, i once left the small stacks alone and was receiving many smaller rewards each day but no large ones as the "stacks" kept splitting exponentially. i think if you reconsolidate periodically it is probably best. some coins do this automatically in their wallets.

The question is : I can stake only once ? Or i stake 1st time collect the money from minting and leave the wallet opened and collect more money ...
Or I have to send my self my money to be able to stake once and repeat 2nd step ?  Pls answer Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
December 24, 2017, 03:57:30 PM
Soo... Where is this going
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 06:54:29 PM
Hi Dev Team or member,

I just finished downloading blockchain for 3 days and transferred all my XP coins  1hr ago in my wallet. Everything is there and I am trying to configure the staking part and followed below steps

Settings > Wallet Security > Unlock for mining

but then it's grayed out and can't click it. Any reason why it's like that?  Thnk you in advance.

Regards,
Jason

Your wallet would have to be encrypted to unlock it for mining. Is you wallet Encrypted? If not your wallet is unlocked and will be mining. Try encrypting then click setting > wallet security > unlock for mining.  And remember always encrypt your wallets and keep your passwords safe and back up your wallet often(At least every time you create a new address). If you have a valid(Mature) input in the mining tab the Pickaxe at the bottom right of the wallet will light up.
Good luck Jason happy staking.

Hey. I had my coins in minting for couple days and i got coins .. but after that no more coins for minting . Do i have to send my self all balance to be able to stack again ?

Activity: 19
December 23, 2017, 06:33:45 PM
Hi Dev Team or member,

I just finished downloading blockchain for 3 days and transferred all my XP coins  1hr ago in my wallet. Everything is there and I am trying to configure the staking part and followed below steps

but then it's grayed out and can't click it. Any reason why it's like that?  Thnk you in advance.

Regards,
Jason

Your wallet would have to be encrypted to unlock it for mining. Is you wallet Encrypted? If not your wallet is unlocked and will be mining. Try encrypting then click setting > wallet security > unlock for mining.  And remember always encrypt your wallets and keep your passwords safe and back up your wallet often(At least every time you create a new address). If you have a valid(Mature) input in the mining tab the Pickaxe at the bottom right of the wallet will light up.

Hey. I had my coins in minting for couple days and i got coins .. but after that no more coins for minting . Do i have to send my self all balance to be able to stack again ?
Activity: 96
December 23, 2017, 06:20:36 PM
Hello guys, WOW, good news is coming on 1'st January-2018, there is a big update of XP so be ready for it.

I have talked to Developer and they are preparing for the update on new year.

Who are you, and why can DEV not tell us this?

Anyway, XP is a typical coin, I step in :-)
Join the discord channel and you are updated all the time Smiley
Activity: 11
December 23, 2017, 02:17:25 PM
Hi Dev Team or member,

Regards,
Jason

Thank you! It's not encrypted. Happy Holidays to ALL.
Activity: 144
December 23, 2017, 06:06:43 AM
Hello guys, WOW, good news is coming on 1'st January-2018, there is a big update of XP so be ready for it.

I have talked to Developer and they are preparing for the update on new year.

Who are you, and why can DEV not tell us this?

Anyway, XP is a typical coin, I step in :-)
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
December 22, 2017, 05:17:18 PM
I love this coin and am still very muhc supporting it. Keep it up! Even though I am quiet alot I still watch the coin!!!!!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
December 22, 2017, 12:45:10 PM
Hi All

I am trying to sync the XP wallet, and it is still out of sync for last 5 days.
But my second problem is that some time it say there is 1458160 blocks in total that need to sync but some time it says 19xxxxx blocks that need to be sync.
So my question is why I am seeing different number of block that need to sync?
If I like to stake this coin, how much  minimum coin I require and what will be rewards.
Activity: 11
December 22, 2017, 10:49:04 AM
Hi Dev Team or member,

Regards,
Jason

Pages:
Jump to: