Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 11. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 05:00:45 PM
I have moved all my embercoin to my wallet. But i think they will never open withdraw for btc & ltc. And dont forgett : ECA = CM and CM = ECA. This is 1000000% true.

how could you withdraw your emb, it doesn't work
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 04:20:51 PM
I have moved all my embercoin to my wallet. But i think they will never open withdraw for btc & ltc. And dont forgett : ECA = CM and CM = ECA. This is 1000000% true.
Activity: 20
May 10, 2018, 02:36:52 PM
BTCRP,WAC,KHC,BitcoinMini,PLATIGOLD,ASIC,WLC,Sha1coin,PGP,XXX,LITE,SCOOBY,BDS,SCRYPT,RDSC,lol,PARTY,YUANC,PUPA,ulc,MBCH,ctc,ObamaCare,ntn,WALES,WSC,LYC,GSR,IT,fgold,BUB,MORTYCOIN ,woke,ATLAS,PYRA,SOJ,g,WBC,GEAOU,MMC,SABR,RUC,BAL,swp,CASH,SNOW,I9C,srs,BST,GPK,NPC,wcc,ZBS,PWR,DarkMatter,AMC,A3M,BLASTare enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow .

I tried embercoin again but you get the "withdraw failed" email but the site says successful and the amount is removed from the account balance on the site
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
May 10, 2018, 07:09:13 AM
When will the Dogecoin withdraw reopened?  Embarrassed
Doge coin has many other exchanges where they can sell your coins, so most likely never.

Only coins that still have a chance of being released are ones like Mutual, since they are worthless to the scammers.
I thought they did, so @Delphinus I think there is no hope to receiving your withdrawal.

hmm I think like a Shitcoin, I see much Shitcoin getting listed there Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
May 10, 2018, 05:35:08 AM

Doge coin has many other exchanges where they can sell your coins, so most likely never.

Only coins that still have a chance of being released are ones like Mutual, since they are worthless to the scammers.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Rolling in the Deep
May 10, 2018, 04:08:34 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 04:05:19 PM
If they hacked we wouldn't be upset like this. It seems all database issue etc was a part of their planned scam.

This is clearly the strangest scam up to date.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
May 09, 2018, 03:10:33 PM
it's another unknown and now turned into scam project.. that is why I never use any new exchange.. whenever I want to exchange my coins I always go to big platforms such as bittrex.
I never used CoinsMarkets.com so I am safe.

How did the big platforms get to the point to where you felt safe using them ?

They all started out as new exchanges & got bigger with the help of users.

Scammers are going to scam, nothing much we can do about it except keep vigilant and warn each other when potential scammers
are active in a particular site etc..

If they aren't scammers they will be able to prove otherwise and will have no fear of difficult questions !!
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
May 09, 2018, 12:03:52 PM
CM dare enough to enable BTC withdrawal?

NO, they dont LOL  Grin
Activity: 98
May 09, 2018, 07:56:53 AM
it's another unknown and now turned into scam project.. that is why I never use any new exchange.. whenever I want to exchange my coins I always go to big platforms such as bittrex.

The attraction from coinsmarkets was that it traded coins which were not traded anywhere else, so then there obviously is no option to go to other bigger platforms. In general everybody wants to go the bigger and proven platforms, but if they don't offer trading for the coins you  have then what???
Activity: 584
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 09, 2018, 05:33:11 AM
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
May 08, 2018, 11:34:04 PM
they are only letting you withdraw the coins with the least value

They aren't even releasing anymore. I believe they're gone for good now.
Activity: 364
May 08, 2018, 09:18:28 AM
they are only letting you withdraw the coins with the least value
Activity: 73
May 08, 2018, 08:08:42 AM
Is here anybody who lost his btc or ltc on coinsmarkets.com, balance section?? I see 0 balance of my btc and ltc inside coinsmarkets!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 06:42:16 PM
However, writing off cryptocurrency right now is a huge mistake. This market is rapidly changing... ...and there are opportunities bubbling under the surface, waiting  for the right investors to take advantage of them. Coinmarket has helped alot of people to invest rightly and has boosted alot of altcoins too and still one of the best crypto market search.

You got it mixed up.
www.coinsmarkets.com = cryptocurrency exchange which stole funds from it`s users and made an exit scam
coinmarketcap = crypto market search

No new coins to withdraw released this week?

I had ALQO on that exchange, which is gone. I like your signature, I am in the very similar condition Smiley
Activity: 21
May 07, 2018, 02:36:37 PM
I just received an email from their host after 11 days of no answer.

Looks like they won't do anything.

https://imgur.com/a/l993JSx
Activity: 114
May 07, 2018, 02:06:25 PM
If the site doesn't accept deposits, it really doesn't matter if it is still online. I also agree that it being online will help law enforcement.

I have my doubts if law enforcement is busy with this at the moment.

Did anybody who filed complaints to FBI, CFTC, Interpol etc. ever hear something?
Did people from Holland, where CM is hosted,  file complaints and do they have prove of that?

Agreed. But if, and when an agency does decide to take a look, I would think it would help to expedite things having the site up.
Activity: 98
May 07, 2018, 01:01:45 PM
If the site doesn't accept deposits, it really doesn't matter if it is still online. I also agree that it being online will help law enforcement.

I have my doubts if law enforcement is busy with this at the moment.

Did anybody who filed complaints to FBI, CFTC, Interpol etc. ever hear something?
Did people from Holland, where CM is hosted,  file complaints and do they have prove of that?
Activity: 114
May 07, 2018, 12:55:51 PM
we are not scam , we moved on new server ,
not easy to setup all from scratch . we will be back and very very soon
here is the site working already on main server, but remain disabled until we finish updating DB  with all manual withdrawal , syncing wallet .etc

We have been trying to contact your Support team for over 4 months.
No reply's to all emails.

Sort this out, You are dealing with peoples money here - now when you are ready to swap the XIOS to Xuez please contact us. People who has held there XIOS as you have agreed and promised that you block swap.

They're gone man.
Pages:
Jump to: