Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 6. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 06:46:00 PM
Its been a week or two already since their last list of released coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Masa Depan Kerja
June 16, 2018, 12:38:36 PM
I have never sold my token in coinmarket here. so I do not know. I can only listen, listen. and looking for new experiences to let me know ahead of time so that I do not enter the same chasm. thanks for me very help me. I hope if you have the same experience please comment here so that beginners can read where to sell good.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 07:30:50 AM
Well this totally sucks...  I hope they catch this freaking guy, and he returns our money.. although it will probably never happen.. I noticed that everyone seems to just accept that they have been jacked.. and that sucks... I don't know if you guys have seen what this supposed guy looks like but here's a link to see for yourself.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptonyte67/coinsmarkets-com-exchange-the-bizarre-scam-that-fooled-the-world

Also.. if you notice in the whois for coinsmarkets.com it is registered under a Kirkland Washington address... instead of tokyo like it used to be. Apparently the owners alias is Michael Weber..

Last thing... the website actually went down because the domain registrar is locked.. notice below.

Domain Status: registrar-lock* https://www.icann.org/epp#registrar-lock*

So it is from my understanding that the reason the website got shutdown completely is because of the domain host.. So.. not sure what anyone else's feedback is but we have to keep talking about it in order to keep the story alive and have a possibility of getting our crypto back.

RAW WHOIS DATA
Domain Name: coinsmarkets.com
Registry Domain ID: 2103489716_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: WHOIS.ENOM.COM
Registrar URL: WWW.ENOM.COM
Updated Date: 2018-01-30T16:40:41.00Z
Creation Date: 2017-03-09T01:59:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-03-09T01:59:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Domain Status: registrar-lock* https://www.icann.org/epp#registrar-lock*
Registrant Name: Data Protected Data Protected
Registrant Organization: Data Protected
Registrant Street: 123 Data Protected
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: Kirkland
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98033
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.0000000000
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.0000000000
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Admin Name: Data Protected Data Protected
Admin Organization: Data Protected
Admin Street: 123 Data Protected
Admin Street:
Admin City: Kirkland
Admin State/Province: WA
Admin Postal Code: 98033
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.0000000000
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.0000000000
Admin Email: [email protected]
Tech Name: Data Protected Data Protected
Tech Organization: Data Protected
Tech Street: 123 Data Protected
Tech Street:
Tech City: Kirkland
Tech State/Province: WA
Tech Postal Code: 98033
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.0000000000
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.0000000000
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: LARA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: PLATO.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: UNSIGNED
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4259744689
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://HTTP://WDPRS.INTERNIC.NET/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2018-01-30T16:40:41.00Z <<<
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
June 15, 2018, 01:45:51 AM
How's COLX? Is it already release? Its been almost half a year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 12:53:10 AM
It is crystal clear that either ECA team is involved with coinsmarkets or at least knows who they are. And yet nobody put the pressure upon ECA about this.

I agree with you 120%. No one can tell us that Electra Coin does not have their hands on the matter. Whoever believes these scammers (ECA) is their own fault.

@ ECA @ CoinsMarkets:

BURN IN HELL YOU UGLY SHIT!

LOL. More than Electra was released. Allan01 SOLD 500M WORTH OF ECA TOO! HE DROVE THE PRICE TO 4 SATOSHIS! How dense must you guys be?
Activity: 66
June 13, 2018, 07:06:45 AM
It is crystal clear that either ECA team is involved with coinsmarkets or at least knows who they are. And yet nobody put the pressure upon ECA about this.

I agree with you 120%. No one can tell us that Electra Coin does not have their hands on the matter. Whoever believes these scammers (ECA) is their own fault.

@ ECA @ CoinsMarkets:

BURN IN HELL YOU UGLY SHIT!
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
June 12, 2018, 11:54:11 AM
I still don't get why they kept the site going and released some coins?  I would of almost forgotten about being scammed by now but dragging it out for months makes it much worse.
The reason they dragged it and released some coins is easy: Had they been caught they could easily make it seem so that they were busy correcting it etc as in it would be harder to proof in court that they were scamming us. And now after 6 months they see that they did not get caught and fled into the sunset. What I find odd is that nobody pressured ECA about coinsmarkets. It is crystal clear that either ECA team is involved with coinsmarkets or at least knows who they are. And yet nobody put the pressure upon ECA about this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 11:51:57 AM
I still don't get why they kept the site going and released some coins?  I would of almost forgotten about being scammed by now but dragging it out for months makes it much worse.  I didn't lose much, they wont get much for my KB3 coins Smiley  I had a small amount of Bitcoin but it wasn't much over the extortionate withdrawal fee.  It's a valuable lesson, never leave coins on a small exchange.

I guess they want to buy time, so that you would not report them early, they need time to dump all those coins.
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 02:56:36 AM
I still don't get why they kept the site going and released some coins?  I would of almost forgotten about being scammed by now but dragging it out for months makes it much worse.  I didn't lose much, they wont get much for my KB3 coins Smiley  I had a small amount of Bitcoin but it wasn't much over the extortionate withdrawal fee.  It's a valuable lesson, never leave coins on a small exchange.
June 11, 2018, 11:07:27 PM
RIP Coinsmarkets, Home of Shitcoins Exchangers...
Also, RIP for a little amount of my coins that still stored on this site...

I'm still cannot withdraw my coins until this time, so sad...  Cry
I will miss you...

Ditto man
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
June 11, 2018, 10:45:25 PM
RIP Coinsmarkets, Home of Shitcoins Exchangers...
Also, RIP for a little amount of my coins that still stored on this site...

I'm still cannot withdraw my coins until this time, so sad...  Cry
I will miss you...

I'm sure they will dump our coins that still stored on their site, fucking scammers...  Angry Angry
June 11, 2018, 06:45:30 PM
Now looks more dead than alive. Bring a grave crypto cross, this gentleman. The month's robbery succeeded, the wild west in these parts. Sad

Yup...site doesn't even open anymore.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
June 11, 2018, 01:04:57 PM
Now looks more dead than alive. Bring a grave crypto cross, this gentleman. The month's robbery succeeded, the wild west in these parts. Sad
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
June 08, 2018, 10:14:12 AM
Did anyone recently tried to withdraw any of the released shit coins?

It seems I can't even withdraw these anymore?
Activity: 7
June 07, 2018, 11:51:52 PM
looks like thats the end of this scam. No coins released for 3 weeks. number of people online on coinsmarkets falling under 40. Was just starting to get into the interesting coins that had more that $10 worth of volume lol.
Activity: 114
June 05, 2018, 11:12:02 AM
These are the newly "released" coins:

DU,BTCE,GFX,BANC,EXPAT,XNG,BMXT,MC,Rankine,CWIS,VERE,SKELR,IRC,BLAS,CHEE,TOTN,BRA,XGTC,BXO,GSAVE,BID,
CMO,QVORT,ASTO,Orion,BZL,NDASH,WWV,MGC,TBS,AXE,Poker,GladCoin,POS,XGOD,USAcoin,VIG,Coins,ILS,STAMP,HPS,
Foxy,PPP,REC,GJOC,ZNT,BCP,BTSK,ACDC,LOVE,NTC,666,MBYT,BTCG,BTCI,KRD,KGB2,ICC,GMO

Once again nothing for me. Then again, most of mine are worth something.

Been a couple weeks now since the last group of coins. Wonder what's going on this time?

They have run out of no valued shitcoins to release. Considering they presumably sold off everything else, no more updates would be my best guess.
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
June 04, 2018, 07:24:46 PM
These are the newly "released" coins:

DU,BTCE,GFX,BANC,EXPAT,XNG,BMXT,MC,Rankine,CWIS,VERE,SKELR,IRC,BLAS,CHEE,TOTN,BRA,XGTC,BXO,GSAVE,BID,
CMO,QVORT,ASTO,Orion,BZL,NDASH,WWV,MGC,TBS,AXE,Poker,GladCoin,POS,XGOD,USAcoin,VIG,Coins,ILS,STAMP,HPS,
Foxy,PPP,REC,GJOC,ZNT,BCP,BTSK,ACDC,LOVE,NTC,666,MBYT,BTCG,BTCI,KRD,KGB2,ICC,GMO

Once again nothing for me. Then again, most of mine are worth something.

Been a couple weeks now since the last group of coins. Wonder what's going on this time?
Activity: 21
June 04, 2018, 01:08:51 PM
CryptoCoins City shows SWP as enabled, but the wallet has never been online. Not sure if it's worth it, but maybe include a qualifier if the "released" coins ever actually had wallet/withdraw enabled? Otherwise it is lending credibility to their claims, which in the case of SWP is not actually true.

A large set of coins has been enabled this week on CoinsMarkets:
http://cryptocoinscity.com/newsExchanges.html
60% of all the coins have been released now.

You can see the status of all coins released here:
http://cryptocoinscity.com/CoinsMarketsMigration.html

You can click on "Week" to get the coins ordered by the released week like it has
been requested by several members.

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

Appreciate this website a lot, provides a great overview. It provides incredible insight into the scammer as well.

He has released 223 coins with the following breakdown:
131 (59%) are not trading on any other exchange
17 (8%) are only trading on Nova (deposits are blocked)
From the remaining 75 coins, 74 coins are only trading on small exchanges with limited liquidity that cannot handle dumping of significant amounts without raising alarm bells.

There is only a single coin enabled that is trading on Medium exchange (Ember, Trading on Cryptopia). However, Ember has no buy orders. Only sell orders for 0.0000001 LTC. Therefore they have not been able to sell it.

Any other coin trading on Cryptopia (36) has not been opened for withdrawal. Same for coins trading on KuCoin (2).

Based on above; I can only come to the conclusion they have performed an analysis on all their assets and exchanges where they are traded. Any coin trading with significant volume has most likely been sold above. Based on the available data; the only coins that have been opened for withdrawals are the ones they are unable to sell anywhere else.

Excellent analysis Delphinus. I must shamely say however that the Exchanges on the list have been made at the time that the first coins were released
and by now the situation has changed a little bit. I will try to find time to update the list but for now you can say that from all released coins by CoinsMarkets
none were traded on Bittrex, Hitbtc and C-CEX.

There were 14 on Yobit, 20 on Nova, 3 on  Cryptopia, 6 on CoinExchange, 15 on TradeSatoshi, 21 on CryptoHub and 25 on Stocks.Exchange.

Yobit: AIB,BUB,ECA,EMB,FRDC,GSR,LITE,NPC,PARTY,PUPA,PWR,RUC,VAL,XT
Nova: 808,ANC,BCCS,BRC,COINS,DMX,ECA,FGOLD,GSR,ITZ,Matrix,OBC,PHILS,RUC,SCOOBY,SIGT,SRS,TRADE,WBC,XCN
CoinExchange: EXTN,LTG,MUN,PWR,SNOW,TBS
TradeSatoshi: BTCG,CEO,CHEE,GNC,GSAVE,JEW,KNX,LTK,MBCH,MUN,OBC,SOJ,SUCR,YTN,YUANC
CryptoHub: BLAS,BTCe,BZL,CHEE,ECA,EXTN,GCH,GOA,GSAVE,LIKES,LITE,LMN,MIC3,MYCE,NNC,QVORT,ROI,SCOOBY,SUCR,WOKE,WSC
Stocks: AERM,ASIC,BLAS,BLAST,BTCX,BZL,CSTL,GOA,HIGHT,JEW,JOY,LTK,MBCH,MGC,MGN,MUN,MYCE,NDK,ONEX,PHILS,POS,SIGT,WOKE,XGOD,YTN

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 12:49:01 AM

Forecast for withdrawal from Litecoin?

The fact that after 4+ months of withdrawals being frozen, we cannot ask them this directly, suggests that they are not going to let us at our coins that are worth anything.  No-one honest withholds your money for months and doesn't let you ask questions about it.
Pages:
Jump to: